CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Ditto. That's lame!

Yeah, something makes me think this might be the person at the beginning who finds something amiss in the house. Or maybe she dies and that's what brings the CSIs there... and then they discover the old body?

2. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

It's Ella Thomas, not Thompson. Her IMDB profile page credits her for this episode as playing Agent Deborah Martin - although the casting info from CBS has her as Deborah Meade. I'm assuming IMDB have got the character's name wrong but the actress is definitely the one in this episode and she is black. :) That still doesn't tell us who's in the water but I love that we can spend so much time trying to figure it out and then probably find we've all got it wrong :lol:.

Changing the subject somewhat - do we have any more information on the episode Carmine is writing? I know we don't have details as yet, but any clue as to when it will be i.e. middle or end of season? :)

3. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Oh my god, watch it be an extra or something :lol: Extras don't have to be put on the guest-starring list in the casting calls, right?

On another note...oh, okay, it's the actress's name that's Ella, not the character's :alienblush: Interesting, though, that she's supposed to be playing an agent...FBI agent, maybe?

I'd like to know this, too. I remember they left Melina's episode until the end of the season, but that's because they were building up to it in previous episodes, I think. Which also makes me wonder if the story in Carmine's episode is going to be told in just that episode, or if they're going to build up to it? There's always the possibility that the wheelchair storyline and/or Danny's back-problems-from-it is building up to that episode. If the writers planned the wheelchair story way back in mid-S5, this might be why.

I knew it was one of the Joe episodes! Although my first guess was "Veritas", so my bad :p

4. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Sorry, JellyBelly, I did get the name wrong. Funny thing is if you google Ella Thompson, the picture for Ella Thompson is so similar to the preview that it really could be her!

And yeah, the lack of information really keeps us revved up trying to figure out what will happen. Somewhere, someone is having a good giggle over it, I'm sure!

I really hope they have all hands on deck for this one. I'm getting kind of tired of the Mack, Stella and Hawkes show.

5. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

6. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Woah she is nice she could be a love interest for Hawkes:):):)

7. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Victim

Photos from Death House are up on belga pictures http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/editorial/all/quick-search.html?page=1

(type CSI NY into the search if needed). Danny is in the house at some point, too.

I'm looking forward to this one. Would love to see an entire episode that takes place in one location and relies on their "smarts" to get them out.......yeah I was a Macgyver nerd :lol:

8. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Ah, a promo picture with Danny, at least we know he's in the episode.

9. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Did you also notice that the room with Danny on Belgapicture is the same that the one with the woman in the water:confused::confused::confused::confused:

10. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

cant wait for wed show it looks good

11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Perhaps, it's Lindsay who's in water in the video promo if is the same room

12. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

It would be very awesome if it were because we haven't seen Lindsay in action like that since when...the Haunted House episode in early S4? I can't remember anything else in S4 and then she was pregnant throughout S5 and the only thing we have seen so far this year has been her knocking down someone with a knife. This could be very cool for her. It would be great to see Danny flip when she comes crashing through the wall with all that water.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  13. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Yes emotional Danny I so want to see that:):)

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

She was in action in "Dead Reckoning" when she tackled the woman threatening Flack with the knife.

Cool to see that Danny is in the house, too. :D

15. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: fancast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.