Adam/AJ #3 - AdamRoss.Edu

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Stepherweps, Nov 2, 2009.

1. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

I knew Stella wouldn't be able to keep away from him for too long.

Totally agree, Manhattanhenge was pretty off the charts hot for me on the AJ front. Right from the start, he was all in charge and stuff, so sexy, and it was great to see him as such an important part of team.

2. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

It was more like Adam couldn't stay away from Stella longer than that.

Not really recent, but still adorable:

[​IMG]

Have you heard any interesting news about him lately?

3. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

nope, not heard anything in a wee while actually, since the Miss California thing.

4. lyric

lyric Dead on Arrival

5. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Well, it's news for me. I have read interviews where AJ is talking about Skateland. But I haven't heard anything about a premiere date - untill now. Sounds nice though. The movie sounds good, and I really would like to watch it. But I don't think it will be promoted in Europe anytime :(

6. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Well now is the time for us to promote. Jensen Ackles from Supernatural was in an indie movie called Ten Inch Hero a couple of years ago. I promoted the crap out of it over here, there are a good couple of vids on youtube showing fans from all over Europe demanding the release of the movie. And we got it, we had two screenings in London with the director and one of the actors and everyone loved it.

I am more than happy to do it again, even more so cos it's for AJ. Anyone else want to get involved?

7. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Well, I live in Sweden. But if we can do some kind of European promotion then I would be more than happy. Otherwise, we may focus on United Kingdom or any other big country with huge population as it may get better results if we promote it. Either way, I want to get involved.

8. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Brilliant, I'll get brainstorming on some possible ideas. Perhaps we could do a version of the Ten Inch Hero videos I did, but anyone who wants to contribute could take a photo of themselves holding a sign saying "Skateland" in front of a recognisable landmark/place name in their country and we could compile it into a video.

Hmm, I shall go give this more thought.

9. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Awesomeness. Is there any chance I can watch your Ten Inch Hero videos? I maybe can get some ideas and inspiration from these videos. Anyway, I will get brainstorming too and post some ideas here tomorrow.

10. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I have been thinking about the promotion. I mean, we first have to promote it so other people will be interested and would like to be involved. When we have done that, we must promote it again so people behind the movie will take notice. I have no idea how we can do it. If Youtube/myspace and similar places on internet would be good enough. How did you promote Ten Inch Hero?

By the way, you mentioned youtube. We maybe can upload a video and/or pictures on myspace too? It's quite a huge social network too. If we can get more attention using both youtube and myspace, it would be awesome. More information here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2074401_promote-movie-myspace.html

And I have been thinking about that we may give some information/an explaination to why we would like to see Skateland promoted in Europe. I guess it may be good. We maybe can have an introduction first, where someone talks about why Skateland deserves being promoted here, and after that we let other people be in the video and say anything (just like the Ten Inch Hero videos). We maybe also can start some kind of petition (list of signatures) for these people who don't want to be in the video? It is just an suggestion as some people may would like to be involved, but not participate in a video.

Anyway, what do you think about my own suggestions (Myspace, petition, the introduction/information)?

12. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Yeah, that all sounds good to me Vildis, especially the introduction. I'd need to borrow a video camera from somewhere but I'm happy to do it if people want me to.

I set up a group on myspace for Ten Inch Hero with space to chat about the movie (with or without spoilers for those who had seen it), the actors/characters, and ideas for promoting the movie. I'm not sure about setting up a page for the movie, since we don't have anything to do with it, and wouldn't be able to answer any questions about it.

13. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Yeah, you are probably right. But a Myspace group maybe can be created instead? Have you got any other good ideas that we can use?

Either way, where do we start? If you can borrow a video camera it would be great. You maybe have a digital camera with a video camera in it? I have it anyway, and have planned to use it instead of getting a real video camera.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
  14. CiaraCobb

CiaraCobb Hit and Run

Right, I will see about getting hold of a video camera for an intro and try and set up a myspace group. we can do a facebook group too, I already run an AJ facebook group, so I can send out invites to all the members of that.

15. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Alright, let me know if you need any help.