Criminal Minds #3: Beware The Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I recognized Rossi right away in that picture too. :) And it does look like Hotch has just received the tough love treatment from him. I'm just not so sure Rossi would do this right after the funeral, though. But then it looks to me like it's the next day after the funeral because they wouldn't be dressed this casually the day of the service. So maybe instead of getting Rossi Reassurance, Hotch does get something like in "Omnivore". We'll just have to wait and see, and I'm telling ya, I don't want to have to wait. I want to see what happens NOW. :lol:

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Spoiler coming up.

Now that Criminal Minds has wrapped up the Reaper storyline, can we please get more of the characters besides Hotch? — Cecille
    ADAM: Ask and you shall receive. Executive producer Ed Bernero promises much more of Dr. Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler, who has been sidelined because of a real-life injury) in the back half of the season. "There were some things we had planned for him that we had to just back off of. The guy is there every day for work, he just can't walk." Fine, so maybe we can expect some shirtless Morgan (Shemar Moore) in the meantime? "Anytime we can get Shemar's shirt off, it's a boon for us," Bernero says.

As to the pic that does look like the day after the funeral, I remember after my mom and brother passed away, they did the marker for people to visit and they also do it so that they know where to put the stone. As to the last name, Haley could have used Brooks in a non legal sense, alot of people also hyphenate their name which she could have done before when she was married. This way they can use either name. So if they did that it would have been Haley Brooks-Hotchner (some do this do they can feel they are not leaving who they were behind) course some give the mothers maiden name (if its applicable) to their children. But That shot looks definitly after the funeral.

But then when I went to all the funerals I wore comfortable clothing (my moms a comfortable dress, unforunately uncomfortable shoes, my sister grabbed my low heels and it turned out they were my cousins left behind needless to say pinch much lol :eek:), my families idea is its hard enough dealing with funeral and the death of a loved one, why should you be in a suit or really dressed up. Their idea is where jeans and a T-shirt, they don't care, then cry it out and go out and celebrate the life of the person who has passed. We are actually promised to do this.

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, Bryn will be happy... more Reid... /sarcasm

I'm personally torn between "well, at least he's interesting" and "WTF the other characters need some development too, y'know..."

True, but we've seen other pictures where Hotch and Jack (adorable!) are in suits. And I think Rossi might've been dressed nicer in one, too.

Wait, is the stuff about pictures spoilers?

4. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Exactly, Alex. *growls*

That is the perfect quote for us. I now want to put that on a graphic, but can't actually do where it flashes between things, so... Fail.

*sigh* Stupid school computer didn't send my reply. Rawr.

We definitely have pics of them in suits. And Jack Hotchner is TOO cute. Will JJ's family be there, too?

And I don't think talking about her funeral is a spoiler, because her death is not, and, usually, the next step after a death is a funeral. But that's just my thought process.

5. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I figure they're likely to do the promo for next week's ep during the repeat tonight. So I'm going to be watching for it when the show airs at 10:00. I think there's some kind of Grammy thing that's on at 9. They might do the promo then, too.

I was looking at the hardcopy of the LA Times today, and there was a section devoted to the Golden Globe Awards, which includes TV as well as movies at the theater. Thomas Gibson should be nominated for one of those, too. I think they come up before the Emmys.

6. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I'm so with you, Tciddaisc. I love Reid but at the same time it's so unfair to the other characters and to the fans who don't like Reid. I'm still interested to see exactly what storylines they have in store.

They should really give an multi-episode story to Prentiss. She's really only had one episode that was centered on her. Although, I suppose the same goes for Morgan. :rolleyes: Can't pretend I'm not happy to have Reidisodes coming up, though. :lol:

Thomas Gibson does deserve an award, especially after his performance in "100." He's such a talented actor.

EDIT: Can someone post the promo, if there is one?

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I saw "Demonology" last night on either ION or A&E. It was an excellent Emily episode. I'd like to see her get another episode devoted to her character. She and Penelope are my faves of the women. I like JJ, too, though.

It's almost time for my "promo watching". If I had the ability to post the promo on youtube, I would, but I can't, so I hope someone else can! Assuming the network does show it, of course...

8. Destiny

Talking about the funeral in a generic way doesn't require spoiler tags, if you discuss what is happening during it, etc then a tag is required. How this applies to the pictures at this point we mention how they are dressed before, during and after the funeral that is considered generic because their not going there nude (hmm nope) Anything in the photos that might give away the storylines is a spoiler, you all know how this works. ;)

Nope no promo about the funeral tonight that I saw, it was just about the case in the next ep.

As to who gets an "own episode" I don't really care, as long as its a new ep and a good ep, should the other actors get more centered I guess doesn't matter to me really because in the end while the ep is a single character centered show, in there somewhere is the rest of the team and to me each time they say their lines they put themselves center at that point. :lol:

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm with you all. I absolutely adore Reid (he's my favorite), but I think the others need some development too. Reid episodes always make me nervous anyway because more often than not it's him getting hurt. :lol:

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I kind of doubt that they'd hurt Reid again. But, honestly, I think they might just mean that he's not going to stay a peripheral character when he's off the crutches. He's been kind of, like, just walking in the background or occasionally saying things. They might just be saying that he's going to go back to his normal screentime.

Bryn-- What quote? The one from National Treasure? Because I can do that for you if you know what you would want picture-wise...

11. Destiny

Okay maybe they are going with consistancy, they might have opted for "Conflicted" where Reid is trying find Adam within Amanda, so maybe that has something to do with it, and him getting past his problems from "Revelations" and Tobias? I don't know its a guess or completely way off. :lol:

ETA: Here are
    Youtube Promo Pictures and Youtube Promo The slave of Duty

IF your looking for Hotch in the promo's, he is in the still promo picture video, but not in the regular (shown as next week on) video.

This Youtube Video is Mandy singing songs subbing words to represent criminal minds (ie blood drops falling on my head.
    Orginal: Rain drops are falling on my head)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Aw, Destiny, I was just going to come on and be like "I'm awesome, I got the promo" and then I come on and you've edited your post. Thanks for stealing my fun. :lol:

I love how they don't mention the funeral *at all*, yet it's pretty much the only thing in the spoiler pics.

I'm sad that there still isn't a large version of the picture of Hotch and Jack. I love that picture, but I want it in a form where I can actually see them...

13. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Squee! Thanks, Danquien. He's so adorable.

15. Destiny

And yet it seems so wrong to say your welcome to the "thanks for stealing my fun" :p

Looks to be a simple graveside service, I like those better then viewing and all that remember me (and my relatives agree) the way I looked before.
    Anyway I see strauss is there and Haley's sister Jess (blonde curly hair by JJ and behind Jack),

The pallbearers being Rossi, Morgan, Kevin, Will, Anderson, Someone else I don't recognize, might be another agent or a relative of Haley's.

I find it strange that we are not seeing (Eric Johnson aka Sean Hotchner) returning, granted Haley and Hotch were divorced and he was last in NY I believe but still be there for you're brother and nephew. Hmm probably figured to many already in the ep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.