Gil <3 Cath #31: Purejoy - Sexing Up Sin City!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 12, 2009.

1. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

In honor of Marg's 51st birthday, I have the sudden urge to read some smokin' birthday fanfic. :lol:

I wish that were something they'd have touched on the phone. i could see Gil surprising her with a cake and her being ready to kill him cause she doesn't want anyone to know...

2. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

:lol: That is so true!

Shooting Stars, I loved that Desert Scene, funny and hot all in one. The "We can share my water." priceless. And you're right it does sound so couple-y.

I really like the scene in Crate and Burial where Gil gets excited about the present he got for Lindsay. That was funny and cute ;) Not to mention Pledging Mr Johnson, that episode was Grillows gold too :D

K-Bug, I haven't got a birthday fic for you, but I have begun a Grillows fanfic if you're interested?

3. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Haha!

Me: Got Grillows Fanfic?
    You: Why yes I do.

Of course I'd love to see that!

Shooting Stars was so sexy. Something about the way Cath pulls her gun and that sexy little smile Gil does is just....*growls*

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I think at that point, most like any other scene with them, our minds tend to wonder and get the 'hidden meaning' behind those kinds of scenes.:devil: It's like when she pulls out the gun, she's just challenging him to make a move and I think he's smart enough not to mess with her when that happens lol. She definately wears the pants in the relationship, but I'm sure he doesn't mind cause he gets to enjoy the view.;) Plus, she works the tight pants better than he could, just ask him.:lol:

RoseWillow, I read your fic. Nice job. Keep it up.:thumbsup:

5. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I think I read somewhere that Billy adlibbed the 'tush' line from 'King Baby', so Marg's reaction was completely genuine LOL!

I would love to see bloopers from the bow tie scene. I know there are some out there, but I can never seem to find them *pout*
    Anyone have any idea where they might be???

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Rose hun, I'd love to read your fic, if you wouldn't mind sending me a link? Ash sweetie, your icon is like the cutest thing ever. :adore:

Anyhoo, back to Grillows, I'm with you guys, Shooting Stars was an awesome ep for our darling couple. :adore: I loved the look on Gil's face when she pulled out her gun... :devil: Hehe, and you're right, she definitely does wear the pants in the relationship, but we all know Gil loves her to be in control... :devil: Haha, and yes, the tight pants are most definitely for his benefit, we all know how he loves to look, he even admitted to it... :angel: Hehe, they are just awesome!

7. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

I'm sure the "tush" comment was adlibbed by Billy during filming. I'm positive I read that somewhere as well, maybe in an interview? I know I have seen it somewhere....

To everyone who is interested, here is the link to my fic:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5510312/1/Unwelcome_Reunion

It's going to be a multi-chapter fic. I hope you all like it :D

I agree with you all about Shooting Stars. All of your comments are so true.

I like the scene in Night at the Movies, when they are in the theatre. It could be classed as a "date" of sorts ;). The scene in Inside the Box, where Cath finds out about his surgery and goes to support him is adorable. Then the hug, and Cath's little smile when he walks away...just so cute :luvlove:

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Well, I know there use to be some dallies of the scene on William Petersen Appreciation Page, but I don't know if it's still up there or not. It's really cute if you can find it. At one point, he starts laughing at the way she fixed his tie and she goes, "shut up!".:lol:
    I loved the fact that she was the only one who ever knew. She realized something was wrong when nobody else noticed....and when she came to the hospital, that was just the sweetest thing.:adore: Ok, let's face it, we all know why she had that smile on her face...she had the BEST view.:devil:

Steph, thanks for the icon comment. I thought the same thing, then again, I think that about every icon of them.:D

9. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I found the clip. Thanks SOOOO much!!! I didn't think it was possible, but it made me love the bow tie scene even more!! And can we just mention the 'handsome' comment???? Why the hell did they cut it out?? LOL!

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

10. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

OMG, I just found the Dailies clip, and that was SO hilarious! I love how Marg did it, then moved around to look at her bad tie job. LOL The look on her face! I also like where she got done and it looked horrible and she started laughing and laid her head against Billy's shoulder. :adore: Then of course the "Shut up!" part was cute.

I absolutely love those two. They just define sex.

I noticed a couple of times Cath/Marg said "You're handsome." when she was done. I wonder if that was an ablib, or if it got cut. I didn't think that they could have made that scene any sexier, but I guess that would have done it. :lol:

11. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

WOW!! I watched that Dailies clip. It was so hilarious! I loved every minute of it. Especially when Marg said "Handsome" and "Very Handsome" I wish that was left in the episode. Would have made that scene so much better...though, the scene they gave us was great too.

The "Shut up" part was adorable. When they just started laughing...so cute! :adore: There were quite a few times where Marg rested her head against his shoulder, that was sweet.

K-Bug, I think the "Handsome" remark may have been an adlib. But I'm not positive.

CSIL3Willows, I agree with everything you said. It made me appreciate and adore the bowtie sooooooo much more than I already do :D

Same here. I wish they went into a little bit more detail with that scene, I mean like post-surgery. Was Cath at his bedside afterward? Did she take care of him, y'know? I mean, with ear operations, there is bound to be some sort of balance problems...I would have thought he may have been told that someone would need to watch over him and that be someone would be Cath :devil:

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I seriously wish they would've kept the 'handsome' line in there, adlib or not. It was just sexy the way she said it. And was it just me or did she grab his hand as they walked away. It looked like to me she kind of pulled at him a little. Anybody else think that?

I like to think that post surgery she played nurse.:devil: Seriously though, I'm sure she was there for him when he came out. Why wouldn't she be? I can see her making him let her help him, but at the same time, she lets him have his space and doesn't push him.

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh, I'm going to have to go and look up that clip, it sounds simply adorable, thus should totally have kept that line in, it would have made that scene every more awesome, which I personally didn't think to be possible! Aww, I just love their relationship, it's so darn cute! :adore:

Thanks for the link Rose, as soon as I get some free time I'll be sure to
    give it a read. :D

14. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Oooh you really should find the clip, it is absolutely incredible :D So cute :adore: I really wish they left the "Handsome" phrase in the episode. It was just the way Marg/Cath said it...and yes it would have made the Bowtie scene so much more fantastic.

Grissom + Catherine = Perfection! True soulmates :D :luvlove:

And you're welcome about the link. I'm working on the next chapter as I speak. I hope you enjoy it :bolian:

Oh and CSIz_4_H, I completely agree with Cath playing nurse :devil: I think that it would be highly likely for Cath to have taken care of him post-surgery, but still have gave him a little breathing space. Do you think she would have stayed with him during that time? Or would she have made him stay with her?

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Hmmm, that's a good question. I think she'd have probably let him stay at his place ONLY if he would promise that the minute anything went wrong or he started feeling any discomfort, he would call her. I think if she felt necessary, she would end up staying at his place. Of course, I could see them disagreeing on that lol. He would tell her it's not necessary, but knowing Cath, once she made up her mind there's no changing it. Again, I'm sure she stayed with him as much as possible and giving him the space he needed at the same time.;)