Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Nice way to spend a Sunday morning :D. Now isn´t Melina addictive? Happened to me once, too, that I was just searching a bit for interviews with her and then ended up having the fun of my life with what I found of her. She´s such a fantastic lady :).

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Dears! :D

Before i start i need to clarify it has been truly frustrating not being able to post inside the Stellarina Thread (repetez avec moi BLUEEEE SCREENSSSS) i have been inside the Smacked Thread but every time i wanted to come back here to post they tormented me (as much i torment My NUT with the idea of turning her into a Smackie :D

and i agree with all of you, Melina is a delight to watch. She is someone to like forever. And i can't imagine another actress portraying Stella. Stella is unique because of Melina. And i love Stella mou, that's why i miss her when she is not the main focus fo some episode. Because they more i know Stella, the more she fascinates me. Stella is MY character and from all of those i ahve liked, she will be my character forever

Also when Melina wrote 5.24 was the greatest gift we could have received because she showed how much she understands and feels Mac and Stella's relationship in the same way we do

my hugs to all

Debb(as far i can i will be back tomorrow or on Friday to watch the new episode and to answer my NUT :D

3. rmiller31

rmiller31 Victim

Speaking from the male perspective, what makes Stella stand out is that she's not just hot...she's warm. Same goes for Melina (what I know of her). Instead of being conceited about her looks and stand-offish to others, she remains very relatable and down-to-earth (for a Greek Goddess anyway :) ).

BTW, I know I'm too late to vote for the thread title but I would have chosen Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

4. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Hello, dears!

I absolutely disliked 6x09, but Stella looked stunning in her dress at the final scene! I'm not saying anything else for now, I don't wanna spoil the episode for you.

5. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hey All!

I logged very fast (I am at work :() to tell you that today is Stella's name day in Greece! So, Χρόνια πολλά Στέλλα μας! <- that's a wish in Greek it sounds like chronia polla Stella mas and means live long

See you all!!

6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi, Stella-Gang:D

I couldn´t agree more with you, watching Melina is really a wonderful experience. I mean, I´m mad enough to watch NY three times a week at the moment, mainly because of her :D: S5 and the re-run of S2, soon S3 on TV over here, and S6 online, as soon as I can get my hands on the latest episodes. And though I like the show in general, it´s Stella and the way Melina portrays her that spices up the show.

rmiller31, that´s very nice and fitting what you said about Stella being a warm person; I agree, she conveys a feeling of compassion and I suppose that Melina is very much the same.

My dearest Blue-Screened-Lamm:D, maybe if you´re a good girl and stop trying to turn me into a Smackie, then your PC will be nice to you again- you know, I think it´s not really into the Smacked idea either, that´s why it´s behaving so bad :D.

Pleni, just read your review in the grade-thread ;). For now I´m mostly curious about the scene with Adam giving Stella that certain look :lol:

Love and hugs to all

PS: Mary, just saw your posting ;), so I´ll join this wish- may Stella, and of course, Melina too, live very, very long :). See ya

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Chronia Polla Stella mas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Epharisto poli Mary mou for that one :D

and yes, she will live forever because our Stella has the heart of this show :D di i mention she is the character i love teh most???? :D

Welcome rmiller to the Stellarina Thread!!!!!!! I am very happy for having new members here :D Post and have fun; all Stellarinas are adorable. Also we are special, we have a talking NUT here :D She is rebellious but she is lovely :D
    and you are right, i also believe Stella is warm and caring and loving that's why it's so weird when she was like "absent"

NUT! I am still at home and hoping this crap doesn't turn blue grrrrrrr but i swear you my PC is horrendous just because she decides to be horrendous, nto ebcause she is not a Smackie LOL :D

I have read you Pleni too.I hope her dress was stunning because we need a compensation for Stella- and-once-more-again Le petit :D (I WANT BABY BACK DARN IT!)

i will be here in the afternoon. I am intrigued hwo bad 5.09 was LOL :D

8. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Ooooh Stella's dress was gorgeous! SHE was gorgeous! Sorry, I just can't help it, I so very much adore her... :adore: She IS warm and caring and so lovable and just adorable... :adore:

Deb, hope your PC will be a good girl!! ;) Does she have a name? :lol: My hard drive is called "Melina" btw!! :lol: So is my mp3 player!! :p :lol:
    Oh and Stella/Melina's my favourite person on the show too and she has always been :adore: The show wouldn't be as good without her - Mac really wouldn't do his job without her :p ;)

Welcome rmiller31! :)

ARGHH, I'm going insane!! :scream:There's a damn FLY in my room and it keeps flying and buzzing around my head, almost getting stuck in my hair all the time!!! And it's impossible to catch it!!! It's driving me craaaazy!!!:scream::scream::scream:

9. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

hi still here

10. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Dears,

I love the last episode, one of the best in S6 so far. And Stella was of course gorgeous, great, brilliant, sexy, wonderful and beautiful as ever! Especially in the restaurant :drool:. I know that opinions considering the shared looks between Adam and (his big love :p) Stella, as well as Stella and Mac seem to differ a lot :D, but nevertheless it was a most enjoyable scene.

LAMMMMM, how is your rebellious PC doing? Tell her to be a good girl, just as I am :D. Love and hugs from the talking NUT :).

Hugs to all of you :)

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey lovelies! :D

Van!!!!!!!--->
    darling i completely agree with you. Melina was gorgeous in 6.09 (well she always is). I couldn't watch too much her dress but she looked so pretty:thumbsup: I love her and i love her Stella with all my heart:thumbsup:
    My PC doesn't have a name yet. It's bugging me minute after minute:scream: that's why i couldn't call her "Melina". I love Melina but this trash pisses me every single second it can:lol: Maybe i will call her after my Director:lol::lol:
    And no, with another actress this story wouldn't be the same.Not for me anyway.:bolian:

My beloved, tender and funny NUT!

definitely is one of the best :D I loved the whole arc. I would have added more Smacked but it was quite enjoyable after the lack of Smackness this season :D I liked it because it's always a good thing to have a good serial killer:thumbsup:
    and let me tell you the director here was totally smart:thumbsup: because he took Adam's face, and then Stella's and then Mac's if my memory is not betraying me but personally i can't say Stella looked at Adam but i did have the impression Mac looked at her and Adam lookd at her but she was looking at anywhere:p;) so we had a tie i guess:lol:

but i have to agree with you it was such adorable moment among all of them:drool: They are a Family and i LOVED the reference:thumbsup:

my love to all and especially to you NUT. I adore my Nüsse even being so rebellious:lol:

Debbie :D

ps: btw i wasn't here lately ebcause i have been studying. I had my first final:thumbsup:

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Hey there little "Rinas"! Need some help here and what better place to come then to you at the "Stellarina" thread. Am looking for the episode in which Stella and Lindsey were sitting across from each other and were apparently engaged in an argument or something and Mac comes in and she says to Mac "Were fine" in referance to her and Lindsey...O.K. can someone HELP ME!:confused:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Lori! Welcome to the Stellarina Madhouse:lol::lol::lol: I am glad of having you here. This is a very cool place actually ;)

The episode you are talking about is Open and Shut (nut sure about the number but i think it was 3.05). There is a remarkable Smacked heart-to-heart conversation :D
    and previous to that my Stella having that little exchange of opinions

I liked it very much because both cases were indirectly connected (the shooting happening at the same time they were solving another crime was a great idea). And if you ask me, that conversation between Mac and Stella and Stella and the wife at the end were the priceless :D
    I didn't feel it was a big arguement between Stella and Lindsay. But i guess Sheldon and/or Danny would have had a different approach to her when she was so evidently upset. Anyway all things were good between them:bolian:

14. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi, Stellarinas:),

oh, you´re talking about "Open and Shut", now that was a great episode, I agree :thumbsup:, with Stella being slightly impatient with Lindsay and afterwards having a great, almost philosophic conversation with Mac ;).

My dearest, one and only LAMM! :D

I agree, I loved the whole arc, too, it was a good story from beginning to finale. And yes, the director was smart :D; I think Stella didn´t look specifically at Adam and Mac, naturally she looked at everyone while saying the toast. Mac looked at her -friendly yes, but not in a specific way, either; while Adam looked at her like....well, I wouldn´t really say as if he was undressing her with his eyes :D, but still it wasn´t a too innocent look, me thinks :lol:.
    But yes, whatever, it was such a great scene, really a sort of family scene :).

Good luck with the final, my dear :thumbsup: and when your PC finally will behave, you can baptise it "Melina", I´m sure from then on it will be like an angel :lol:.

Love and hugs to you, mein liebes Lamm, and to you all from Santa NUT :D

15. rmiller31

rmiller31 Victim

Since he's probably undressed her with more than his eyes, I wouldn't blame him! :)