~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ahh. I do have photobucket already, but when I try to post them, it just shows the link to the photobucket pic. Not the pic itself.

Oh well...you guys post enough awesome piccys on here for me.

Oh and watching him run...yeah, I can't do it either. *snerk* :cool:

3. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

4. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Hey Footyliz Just love your avvy. Wish it were me DC was holding. :D ;) Loved the pics also. Shame the one was kinda dark to see much. ;) Thanks again though.

Hey it was the pic I guess from a bedroom scene but figured it came that way. Wasn't trying to hurt feelings so hope I didn't. Sorry if I did. Been a long week. Granddaughter out on spring break.

Hey I hope it's okay to post this here since it's mainly about DC and doesn't have anything really to do with CSIM. Just wanted to mention that I've bought several of DC's movies lately and have loved them except for a few. Still need to watch one to see if it's as good as everyone says it is. Deadlocked was great. I could watch it over & over & over again.

5. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Oh yeah, there's also a wierd size thing going on cause some are small and some are big!! Not totally sure how that happened :confused:

I'm sure my capping will improve, yeah some were a bit dark, but I can see DC so that is enough for me :lol:

My new avvy thanks to AlexxWoods, I tend to let others make my avvys because they are incredibly talented, I love it too :D

6. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

Whoa is it just me or has this thread got a bit too quiet?

Upon being unable to find ANY NYPD Blue transcripts on the net (well, ones that matter, anyway) I'm going to try and make them myself. I've started episode one and I'm surprised at how long it actually takes. If only real life would go away... *sigh*

7. katpin31791

Yes it has but as far as me I'm afraid of repeating myself over & over. I do know after getting some of DC's movies here recently, I realize more & more just how hot this man has been over the years. Got to see him in about 3 of the eps of NYPD Blue before he left the show. Fell in love with the show then. Gonna try to get the DVD"S. Yes, he certainly is hot & hope he stays that way.

8. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Hey y'all...I realized the other day that I've seen at least part of 'Session 9'. :D I came to this conclusion while looking up a DC movie that I remembered seeing awhile back on imdb.com...turns out it was 'Cold Around The Heart'. I remember being excited at the time too, b/c Chris Noth was in it as well...and I just love him.

Anyway...I was clicking on some of the other movies to see what they were about, and when I read the description of 'Session 9' it seemed very familar to me. I'm pretty sure I saw at least part of it, but it had to be a couple years ago at least, so I don't remember much about it. I'm pretty sure I stopped and watched it when I was channel surfing one night.

Like this: *flips through channels w/ remote, and suddenly sees DC on screen*

Me: Ok...I'll watch this!

:lol: Ugh...now I wish they'd show it again, so I can be sure.

9. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Oh :lol:. Least you get to watch it Thumpy :).

Heh, is Luce still away? It's been awefully long. Well I'll post pictures to keep the thread going. Here are some pictures from DC's website.

Blue City:
    Cappy
    Smiles

Black Point:
    Warn you first heh

10. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

That 'Cappy' pic is cute! I've never seen that one before. Thanks for sharing!

11. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

No problem :). It could have been much better if it weren't tagged but no matter. I'm sure the ladies won't mind. :D

12. katpin31791

I don't know if this is where I should be asking this but could someone help me with getting some pics from DC's movie Gold Coast? The one site I use doesn't have much so was hoping someone could help or tell me where I can get some. Thanks.

Hey CSIsMANIAC Thank you for the pics. I finally got to watch this movie last night & just loved it. Got to see that gorgeous smile of DC's alot. Thought I was going into cardiac arrest each time. :D Wish he'd smile like that on CSIM more. Have copied them if that's okay. Like I said the site I use don't have much on this movie so much appreciated.

Sharon

13. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Well, I've got some pictures in my Imageshack Sharon.

Gold Coast:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Three

They're not much but they are from the movie 'Gold Coast'. DC's website used to have a lot more though. I wonder what happened.

14. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

:lol: Yeah, but I don't remember a thing about it...well I do remember a few vague things, but my memories of the movie are pretty foggy. The same with 'Gold Coast' as well...I saw that quite a few years ago, and can't remember much about it at all. I just remember DC and Marg (or that lady from China Beach, as I used to call her). :p

15. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Oh sorry I can't help you much with it AlamoMel. I never had any problem posting a pic as a link so I dunno what went wrong there. Please try again coz it'll be nice to see pics from you too.

:lol: I had to laugh at that last pic you posted Liz. I still remember those days when brick-sized mobile phones rule HAHA :lol: !!!

I like the pic from Black Point and the 3rd pic from Gold Coast Casp. Especially the one from Black Point. There's something very warm about that pic. :) And I think Luce's coming back after Easter. I think.

And now it's my turn again. From DC's website too.
    [​IMG]

Guess what? Last night I dreamt of DC again. I was somewhere abroad, somewhere in South America maybe...I was walking with someone and noticed a table with a group and one of them was DC!! My heart skipped and I told my friend. Then I intentionally walked beside the table to catch DC's attention and he looked. We made eye contact! That was crazy, you can't imagine how I felt in that dream. Unfortunately we didn't talk and I turned back and saw he had a luggage next to his chair and my friend told me DC has a CSI:M shooting there later. Then *poof* the dream's gone...... :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.