CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

The promo looks really interesting to me. The whole storyline is interesting. I'm happy to see Lindsay in it. She looks sexy again. ;) And I can't wait to see Danny doing some chasing again.

2. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

I know this has probably been talked of before, but I've been off the site for a bit. Just wondering if anyone knows what the next episode is for that Haylen girl?? Not that I like her:p, just curious. Thanks in advance!

3. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Nothing for the moment !!!

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I wonder if Haylen's done--it would feel kind of like a BHC thing, but people definitely didn't take to her character. Didn't someone say how long she stuck around would in part be based on audience reaction to her?

5. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

I hope she returns! :]

6. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I hope she won't......

I love our character I'm not sure we need more I prefer more screen for those we already have

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

AMEN!!!!!! I was QUITE ticked those few eps after the premiere with new stuff here there and everywhere and seemingly very little true Mac/Stella/Danny/Flack character involvement. Sure they were there but not there if you know what I mean. :wtf: Especially Mac. Felt like he was relegated to his office and given one-liners........:mad: I was a VERY upset Taylorgirl....:censored::mad:

8. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Well, I liked Haylen...sort of, anyway; I thought she was only scheduled to be in a handful of episodes this season? Since she's a recurring character. It's been about four (maybe six to eight; I don't know if we have the cast lists for 6.10/6.11/6.12 yet) episodes since we last saw her, and there used to be pretty huge gaps between the times Angell would show up in episodes too.

9. Top41

I'm indifferent to Haylen at this point--I really don't have an opinion on her coming back. I can't think of a single new or novel thing she's brought to the show--ok, she really wants to work in the lab, but I don't think that's particularly exciting or interesting. That being said, she's still pretty much a blank canvas and could be an interesting character--that possibility still exists. So I'm in the neutral camp.

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I dont have a problem with her as of yet. But what about her "deep dark secret"? We have not learned of that yet so maybe there is more of Haylen to come.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Ask Ausiello went up early today. Here is what he had on the show:

Oh, joy.

12. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

All danny does now a days is lie to lindsay and keep secrets. I wish something better would come up for his marriage. :(

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

14. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Well, that is the secret to marriage. So of course they're going to continue this to build this successful marriage. :rolleyes:

Sure every relationship needs work, but nothing has changed. You would think that they'd try to mature the characters a little, but we can only hope.

15. Top41

Thanks for the spoiler, vegaslights! It seems pretty much like the same thing that was said before by Lenkov about them. A happy marriage is a drama killer, but DL drama has never been all that interesting to begin with. Having them married to each other has actually really effectively sidelined the relationship--and Lindsay.

I wouldn't call what Danny does lying, but it's blatantly apparent that he still does not trust Lindsay. And if he doesn't at this point, I don't think he ever will. These two don't have a real partnership--maybe Danny is too damaged to ever really have that with anyone. But he certainly doesn't have it with Lindsay, and I'm not sure what else she can really do to get him to trust her. He just doesn't. So it's hard to see them as "happily married."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.