The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

You're more than welcome love_fan! Glad you enjoyed them!

Also, after having seen the beginning of Death and The Maiden again doesn't it strike you how similar to Fannysmackin' it all was? The alley where Tommy was found? The way Tommy had been beaten up? Do you think it affected Nick? It must have right?

2. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

I noticed the similarity with Fannysmackin' too and I think it definitely affected Nick. That was the first thing I did when they showed the shot of the kid on the ground beaten up, was look for Nicky's reaction. It was there too. His eyes were so sad and it looked like he was having a memory flashback to when Greg had the same thing happen to him. Thank God Greg wasn't raped though. But yeah, the love and compassion and hurt was definitely there. For me at least. I thought it was pretty obvious but maybe I was making something out of nothing and imagined it.

3. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

Death and the Maiden was a little annoying. Even taking my shipper hat off, I think the biggest reason it felt like Nick and April didn't have chemistry was the fact that Hodges and Wendy had so much in their scene. Also, after having to deal with Riley and now with Langston, I just don't want any new characters taking up screen time or getting involved with the main characters. Then of course there is the obvious reason I didn't like the pairing :lol:

Anyway, it made me start writing this post-episode story:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5498647/1/

Because you know I will just have to explain it all away no matter what happens :thumbsup:

4. CSI-Fan3

CSI-Fan3 Victim

Well, I haven't been on here in ages, but now I finally have some time to check what's going on in CSI (I definately needed that, because they aren't airing it anymore here!:() And it looks like I missed so much, so I'll just reply very shortly to some things I read.

I agree with everyone about the spoiler thingy about Nick, I hope it doesn't change him. (Is it still a spoiler by the way? Did something happen already?)

And I absolutely love those pics, Stokes4Me. Shows that the subtext's certainly still there. Way to brighten up my day!

I love your fic! (And after finally getting back here now I get who April is...:))

5. Allen

Allen Civilian

Hi everyone! :)
    I'm Alen, and I'm new here. I'm writing from Croatia. I love CSI, and I mostly watch it because of Nick/Greg ship :hugegrin:
    I love them :adore:

6. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Welcome Allen! Always great to see the world wide following of CSI and Nick/Greg.

7. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

A sparse by good Nick and Greg episode last night. I liked Greg teaching Nick the ins and outs of the ball return and after Nick left the area with his challenge Greg's snarky remark about we'll see. We'll see what Greg :D I'm sure you'll put Nick in his place :D and he did as a CSI when he knew about the hidden camera :)

Now the boys also worked well together at the end with them each coming up with a strike in the friendly game at the end. 'I thought you weren't coming' comment by Nick. Only he makes a comment about Greg showing up like he did. Nick obliviously didn't know about Greg's bowling ball. Greg had to tell Nick that he couldn't come so he could go home and get the ball :)

Then we've got the knuckle tap at the end :) I think there will be more strikes ahead for those two when they get home :devil:

OK I had to get that out of my system and this certainly is the best place for it :)

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Jacquie, after last night's episode I was thinking so much of the same things you were. There were not a lot of Greg and Nick scenes but the ones we had were really good.

Yeah Greg telling all his knowledge about the bowling mechanics, trying to impress Nick. It seems to me there is a lot more to Greg that we just don't know about. But then again, I've been saying that for ages. Overall we know the least about his background/family life of most of the main CSI's that have been around since the beginning.

Anyway back to our couple, I lived Nick's smirk when he saw Greg coming out from the back, running and how proud he was of the time Greg made. :)

Yes and interesting how Nick was the one to say he thought Greg was not coming. Greg must have been hiding that little secret from him for a long time. The fist bump was great! Keeping things on the low down in public. :lol: Definitely some great moments in this ep for them. :D

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Some Nick and Greg from Lover's Lanes - in pictures. :)

politely listening to all Greg's knowledge.
    [​IMG]

Trying to figure out where Greg got the camera footage from.
    [​IMG]

Watching Greggo running from the back.
    [​IMG]

The boys know how to bowl!
    (sorry it's not the greatest cap they were moving around too much :()
    [​IMG]

Susan

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I think this was my fave scene! The knuckle bump was so fun and playful! And Nick saying "Its on". It certainly is! And didn't Greg have the coolest ball ever!! I also love the smirk Nick gave when Greg came running from the back it was really cute. I agree there wasn't a lot of scenes between them but what we got was good.

11. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Hi guys,

Sorry that I have been awol. I am currently watching season 9, we always knew Nick was gay, but I think the writers are now trying to subtely let everyone else know as well, first in "A space oddity", there was a guy that brought Nick an Astro Quest tape (he was clearly checking Nick out) and then in "The Gone Dead Train", the guy in the tatto parlour thought Nick & Roy were a couple and if they wanted matching hearts (LOL, why could it not have been Greg with Nick. I am sure Greg would have made a cute funny comment. and the thought of them getting to matching hearts. so sweet.I know exactly where those hearts should go *giggles*)

i am in serious need of n/g fiction. where can i find any? there hasnt been anything new for ages. when will the new wmtdb site be up & running?

12. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Just saw Lover's Lanes...:adore:

There weren't a lot of Nick or Greg but when they were on they were on together almost everytime, just the way it should be :)

And the looks...they share these looks that are hard to miss, I think you'd have to be very impared in the eyesight area not to see it!

And I loved the way they still are learning so much about one another. Nick about Greg having such knowledge about the bowlingmachine and Greg learning Nick wasn't bad at bowling having gone with his family.

Thanks blackflag for the caps! The knuckle bump was such a cute moment and I loved the way Nick smiled when Greg did the run...Nick was very proud of his boyfriend!:D

I wonder who won? And what the prize was when they got home? Or what the loser had to do once they were behind the security of their home...:devil:

Oh yes LoneWolfe, I totally agree with you about those moments in SE9 ;)
    Fics? I haven't many "new" ones of late, mostly re-read my faves ;) but one I did read and enjoyed a lot was 5 a.m by violet_eyes over on WMTDB (I hope I'm allowed to link?) - enjoy!

13. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Oh my goodness! WMTDB is up! There's a new site (kinda)!

!!!!

(Sorry, had to throw in a few extra exclamation marks.)

And MsMaggs, thanks so much for the new story! Your stories are so often the new ones to watch out for.

LoneWolfe, another story I'd rec that's new is PraetorCorvinus's 'Dia de San Valentin', which is new, along with his 'Revealing Evidence.' You can find them here.

I was wondering if anyone had any HQ caps of Nick and Greg from S8, 9 or 10? I'd like to make some more NG icons right in the near future.

And the last episode -- oh my goodness, that was excellent. Loved the NG interaction. And Nick's 'I thought you weren't coming'... well, my mind heard a different meaning... :devil:

Still, it amazes me that Greg has kept his bowling experience from Nick for so long. It almost makes me wonder if they're starting their relationship now or something.

14. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

Thanks for the Fic Rec, I just posted the 4th chapter.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5498647/1/This_Is_So_Not_Me

About Lovers Lane - after watching Greg blow on his hands right before fist bumping Nick, I said it was the closest we've ever gotten to a kiss :lol:

Ship or non-ship, between having the bowling in common and seeing Nick smirk while Greg was running, it just seemed like Nick was thinking about how much he was enjoying having Greg around. That was nice to see.

15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

blackflag, you are my HERO for having those caps! :adore:

I just want to say that I'm going to try to be around here waaay more! I know my twin posts every now and again, but I haven't personally in FOREVER!

I was just able to watch Lover's Lane (um, I think it was last night, lol, not a lot of sleep, my days are off.) My DVR set CSI to record on receiver 1 when it's SUPPOSED to record on 2, and my dad skipped it (how DARE he skip CSI!!!), so I was only able to record half of it. And since Natalie (the other twin) and I are hardly home at the same time, and since CBS.com tends to hate us, we had to wait a little to catch first part, but it was worth the wait!

Did I read correctly!? WMTDB is up!? I really don't know why I'm excited, I haven't read FF regularly in like, what, 6 years? But to have The Love's site back is AWERESOME!!! :p

Goodness, I don't really know what else to post expect I love Nick and Greg! Some of my old friends probably wonder if I love them as much as always, the answer is "HECK YEAH!!!"

I'm kinda sad though, I always get the new CSI season for Christmas, but I think season 9 will have to wait a while. Oh wells. I'll get it soon.

See you all later!!! :D