Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a lovely surprise to come home and find this hottie waiting for me. Thanks 915!

Okay so what should I do for a new theme...hmm...well let's go for one of my favorites....his eyes! Pics focusing on those lovely brown eyes of his. 12 in the next 24 ish hours.

nicksarafan2, well being this is the Greg thread, I'm not sure any one of us has them. I only cap Greg when I do capping, Nick is in them if they shared the screen.

Wow, what a lovely surprise to come home and find this hottie waiting for me. Thanks 915!

Okay so what should I do for a new theme...hmm...well let's go for one of my favorites....his eyes! Pics focusing on those lovely brown eyes of his. 12 in the next 24 ish hours.

nicksarafan2, well being this is the Greg thread, I'm not sure any one of us has them. I only cap Greg when I do capping, Nick is in them if they shared the screen.

I'm so sorry I feel stupid, I didn't mean to post that in here, i'm tired, once again I'm sorry... feel silly...

:) Congrats Dizzney.
VERY nice theme to choose, but then again, what isn't a good theme if it involves our man?
(I don't know if I have to keep giving credit to the photos I use, so I'm just making sure. -Feels like a noob. xD)

I
LOVE
HIS
BIG
BROWN
EYES!

Well it is time for Greggo to move on, sadly. And sadly only two players this round and I thought I picked an easy theme. Maybe it is the holiday.

Anyway, in 2nd place is Jessica_Lynne, with this hot look in his eyes.

And winner is...Yoshi, his look is rather seductive in this one and that is why it is my winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back