Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

Jon is the best!!!

2. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

You all are right,Jon is soo nice!Jon and Emily are my prefered on Miami and I'm happy to know that they are soo friends!
    However nice to meet you all!

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

4. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

here you go... I hope this works :) http://www.emilyprocter.com/news.htm

oh and
    I watched that and Jon is so freaking cute, I love him :)

5. InferiMaster

InferiMaster Dead on Arrival

Jon's so funny in the Thanksgiving video! I lost count to how many times I've watched it. :lol:

6. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

I understand you! ;)

7. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks. Someone else sent it to me in PM though, but thanks all the same. :) I appreciate it. I don't know what the deal is with my computer. Maybe its something to do with quicktime. I'm not sure I have quicktime. I mean, I did before I had to reformat, but I'm not sure now. :lol:

:lol: Jon and Emily are so silly. :guffaw:

8. Whit

Whit Prime Suspect

BAHAHAHA that video is sooo funny! Love him!

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I just watched that video now and I loved it. :lol: They're both too awesome.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

What did everyone think of Ryan moonlighting in Monday's episode? Do you think it's as he said,needing a little extra money,or do you think the writers/TPTB have more problems coming up for Ryan.
    I really hope it's as he said,needing a little extra money.That wouldn't be unheard of in there economic times.

11. slower

slower Lab Technician

I don't know, but I hope he's only needing a little extra cash. Ryan is over due for something good to happen to him. He can't be the screwup all the time.Let that crown pass to somone else. Are you listening TPTB?

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.I'll be leaving for the airport soon,visiting family and friends for a few days.I'll check in first thing when I get back if I don't manage to log in while on vacation.
    I say spread the wealth,there are several new characters .Rotate the screwups among everyone.

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Greatfan- have a fab time away. And Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate it!

He was moonlighting? I havent seen the episode yet, but I will try to catch it tonight or tomorrow. I hope it is just that he is skint and needs some money. Ryan has had enough problems to last a lifetime. Slower- I agree, let someone else be the screwup for a change.
    I hope it isnt foreshadowing a lapse back into his gambling addiction. I never did like that story. (probably due to the fact that it meant he was barely there for far too many episodes :confused:)
    It probably wont lead to anything. Although I would kind of like a story where Ryan's Uncle Ron is dying, and Ryan has been spending his time and money looking after him. (I know its a bit depressing!)

14. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Happy Thankgiving to everyone from me as well:thumbsup::)

I'll second that :thumbsup: Maybe an arc where he is a hero.

Let's prove that Ryan isn't the only human one around.

That is exactly the first thing I thought. The writers can't come up with anything original and positive for him, so let's drag out a tired story.

As I posted in the episode discussion thread, IMHO, Ryan was only there to discover Jesse being there and add to the mystery of why Jesse returned to Miami. Add to that Jesse's relative ease in donating 10K to a "good cause" compared to Ryan needing to work extra to make extra money, it just asks more questions that need to be answered

I would rather this moonlighting fizzle out than having him gambling again

15. GregNickRyanFan

Hopefully it was just a plot device solely for this episode and for Jesse's story arc. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Ryan need money because Uncle Ron's sick and is having issues with his health care coverage (that is a pretty hot political topic at the moment so it wouldn't be a shock to include that in the show) or something to that effect. Honestly though I don't think the writers are going to give Ryan a storyline this season at all. I think they are going to continue to only play him off of Jesse and/or Walter and use him as the comic relief in some ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.