H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by zippy, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Mind you, in that Hard Time pic, they are both redecorating their new home and ready to settle in, have a baby and the whole nine yard. Very meticulously carried out too. What with latex gloves and cameras :lol: :lol:.

2. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

And with their badges still clipped on! :lol:

3. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Ah had to go with the avy thanks to AlexxWoods, just to keep the DuCaine love alive, knew you folks would appreciate it ;)

Oh yes will be sad to see the fic end Casp but has to be a fluff and happily ever after type ending I can't wait :D

4. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Alrighty DuCainers! This could be my last installment. Hehe, pretty fluffy but I'm not giving away spoilers. I hope you all have enjoyed reading it because I have certainly enjoyed writing it!!

Chapter 7

5. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

Loved the story, CSIsMANIAC! One of the sentances right near the start of that chapter where she was playing with the hem of his shirt, I loved that. (Yes, I'm strange) I hope you write another fanfic soon!

Season 4 needs to have a decent HC moment before it ends. Something really really good to redeem itself.

6. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

^ :lol: I was actually putting myself in Calleigh's shoes. Thinking of the thing she might like to do so I thought, "She must be the kind who likes to cuddle!" So I just added in the fiddle with the shirt thing :D :D. Glad you like it and no, you're not strange.

7. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Great finish Casp if it is indeed the finish ;) Very fluffy I love it, I'm with you on the cuddling gives a very nice picture always :D

Oh Part 2 should be a honeymoon, now I would definately read that ;)

Helps keep the DuCaine flame alive, I'm smiling at the moment :cool:

8. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Hmmpf Liz! You're putting ideas in me head! Hmm, I'll think about it and I'm very happy that you're happy because if we're all happy than something must be going right. THe writers will never read my FF. They can't see past their noses to accept any outside help.

I got this inspiration while re-reading my post and Liz's post so here is a little treat. Not very well done but the intention is definitely portrayed :lol:.
    Cuddle

:lol:

9. brittany0710

Awww that's cute, CSIsMANIAC! Good job.

10. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Thanks much Brittany :D. And call me Casper. Much easier that way. ;)

11. brittany0710

Oh right, sorry Casper. I get confused sometimes and can't remember which nicknames go with which screen names, so I tend to use the screen name so that I don't sound stupid (Like if I had have called you Ducky, lol).

Ah yes, I'm voting for a honeymoon continuation to your fic too!

12. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Hehe, I think Ducky would be mad if you did! She owns that name!

Weellll, I'm really reluctant to continue the FF. First reason being that I might bore people with the Fluff! Secondly, my mind goes blank when it comes to honeymoons. I've never experienced it anyways! But I'll try and get some ideas. Hehe, will get back to you DuCainers on the FF. ;)

13. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

OMG you guys, I can't tell if some these pics are photoshopped or not! They are excellent!

*Waves*
    I'm a new DuCaine shipper hehe

14. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Hello there ILoveGrissom1! *waves back* That's great! You like the pictures! Ahaha! Some of them are scary though. *smacks forehead*

Oh, we have a new comer in the house! And for that, I shall get you some pictures!
    Love this shot
    I HAD to post this!
    Is anybody behind us?

And my latest ogle pic..

[​IMG]

Ahaha! Love that pic!

15. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Yippie! Welcome ilovegrissom! Now we have an addition to the DuCaine family! Here's a pic for you.

[​IMG]

That was a great photo manip. Casp.

Finally, a happy ending for DuCaine! I was grinning from ear to ear. I love the ending, that was very well written. All the time I was anticipating something bad's gonna happen coz they seem to go through a lot before that but *phew* ;) everything was alright. Thanks for the ff Casp, you know we live in and by them with the Ducaine. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.