Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

you mean you can keep a straight face in religion lessons normally? ;)

2. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Yeah...Quite often! :lol: I like religion and I really *should be* listening since I'm trying to get into university to study theology. ;) But sometimes I start to listen our class boys stupid things uptil the teacher shout them to be quiet! :guffaw: Believe me you'd have fun in our lessons! :D *But history beats religion always!* :bolian:

To be honest my day wasn't one of the best ones. So now I need Gary pics more than anything to light me up! ;)

Some bass-playing pics! Enjoy. :)

Click!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Such a sexy bassist!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    Only I think Gary's hair would be little longer...;)

3. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Ah, my day has been made-I like both bass guitars and Gary, so thank you, Sam :)

Also, when I skimmed the post, I thought it said sexy beast :devil:. I re-read it though, and realized what it actually said-methinks I need new glasses:rolleyes:

But yeah, he is a sexy bassist:drool:

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

You're welcome Tequesta! :bolian:

:lol::lol::lol: I could do "a sexy beast" also! :devil::evil::devil: Maybe it was a subconscious thought! :guffaw:eek:r you need new glasses! ;) Don't worry I use glasses and these are quite new ones but I still read things (especially when they are not in my mother language) wrongly! :rolleyes: It's funny actually...And your comment definitely made my day! :thumbsup:

It's my free day and I thought to watch The Stand or Impostor...I'm not sure which one I choose! :rolleyes: Somehow The Stand fascinates me but then I haven't watched Impostor for awhile...I long to see the shower scene...Damn this is HARD!!! :alienblush:

Hmm...maybe pics would help me to choose! :lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Or...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Ahhh....This man is so amazing that soon I wanna watch both! :devil::devil::devil:Unfurtunately I don't have time to watch both of'em! :rolleyes:

5. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Good morning, Sam!!!

Hope you have a better day today - guess there must be something wrong wth the moon or the stars or so... I have a terrible week in the office and there´s no end in sight!!!

So thanks a lot for the pics from the "sexy beast" ( am Freudian slip :lol:)!
    I envy you for having this hard decision;), I personally would watch "The Stand" ... eh after a short glimpse at the shower scene:devil::drool::devil:

I will stare at my playbill of "one flew over the cuckoos nest" in my office in the meantime........try to survive another madhouse!!
    [​IMG]

Wish you a great day!!!

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha, so will i, and my true west one. actually i'll probably just stare at the true west one and the cuckoo one can wait ;)

7. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Lisa....:eek:
    Cuckoo can wait????:eek::eek:

[​IMG]

Not a second:drool::drool::drool:
    See you later!!!

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha, well you do cuckoo's first, while i do TW, and then we can swap - deal?:lol::lol: i think gary thinks it's a deal, or austin does at any rate ;)

[​IMG] "it's a deal"

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  9. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hi, gary-aholics! (haha i abolutely loved that term! LOL it's just sooo true!)
    i'm not here to post any pics... just to see them AND THANK YOU FOR! gosh, i simply drown in his pics! you guys are awesome!!!
    other than that, i just wanted to say HOW MUCH GARY KICKED BUTTS in this last episode (0608).... omfg! that scene with flack? oooh, i was left speechless at this man's power to express emotion, rare and plain and.... omg, i was speechless.
    so worth watching the episode!

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HI all,
    I had to stop in here and say I had the strangest dream last night. Of our man Gary.
    No, it wasn't his character Mac, it was of Gary Sinise.

In my dream, he and I were talking, I was wearing a pink sundress and he said he liked it. He showed me his gun and said he was late for an Army engagement. How weird was that???? My friend said it's must be because I watch too much CSI NY??? :shifty:

Just wanted to pop in and say I must be a Gary-acholic to have a dream about him huh? ;)

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Whoa! What a dream you've had ladyhunter! :lol::lol::lol:
    I haven't been that lucky that I've seen dreams of Gary...Well a girl can dream. :rolleyes: But one thing I can say about your dream is that Gary seemed really nice and pleasant a real gentleman, ain't he? ;)

A gun??? Sorry my thoughts are now...:devil::devil::devil::devil:

I don't think that your dream was a wierd one. Thanks for sharing it with us. :) And when can you watch too much CSI:NY!?! :guffaw:

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HHAHAHA :guffaw: yeah me too. I'm sure there was a whole lot more meaning in that line too. ;)

And I'm sure Gary is a nice, decent, gentleman. From what fans have said when they met him, it sounds like it.

But alas, it was just a dream... :(

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

freud would be having a field day right about now :lol::guffaw:

i dream about him quite a lot actually, sometimes mac, sometimes not. i can't remember much about them apart from on the day immediately after :( sometimes they're nice dreams, other times they are really really weird. but then my dreams are usually really really weird, that's what latent psychosis does to you!:lol:

14. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi,
    dear ladyhunter, what a dream??????:drool::drool: He showed you :devil::drool::eek: WHAT????
    OMG, can´t deny that Gary visited me in my dreams several times:alienblush: but this a nice inicitation.....
    We were talking about funny pics lately; he looks so sweet, doesn´t he???
    [​IMG]

Have I told you that I will start to play bowling....Wanna have Gary as the teacher :drool:

15. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

HAHAHA!! That is the most hillarious, sweetest pic ever!! :lol::adore: You know, I somehow don't think ANYTHING would be boring if he was around and involved!! :hugegrin::hugegrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.