CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

GOSH, now I am really really excited for this episode! :D

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Lets say compass killer is mad because the cops did not get there fast enough and he might think if they came quicker his wife would be alive. Remember he told her right away to call them and she was on the phome with them for a bit. Say Flack was the first on the scene and compass killer decides he must pay for not getting there sooner.

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

it's definitely a theory. i wonder what his staged suicide note would say "i'm sorry i had to finish my coffee & donut"?:guffaw:

4. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Uniformed cops would be showing up before detectives though. Unless Flack coincidentally happened to be in the vicinity it's unlikely he'd have been a first responder. Then again, Flack in potential danger...meh to plot holes :)

5. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Thanks for posting that! It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

6. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Damn straight :p I fail to see how one shot in a promo means they'll be "drenching" us with Lindsay, but they definitely owe us after this last epi :shifty:

Flack's been first responder at scenes before (or at least, during the SWAT-like attacks before) -- in "Time's Up" and "Commuted Sentences", and I'm fairly sure there've been more than that. Surely they could bend the rules one extra time.

7. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Sweet Oz! That promo scared the crap out of me! Thanks for posting! Cannot wait! :D

ETA: Just out of curiosity what's with that Lindsay hate?

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It looks like the Compass Killer is getting someone in the tunnel below the sewers... looks like a blonde guy... it's probably not, but I'm wondering if it could be Danny?? It kind of looks like it could be from the preview, but that's probably misleading. I think the theory that it could be Flack fits, too, if the police were slow to respond. Most likely the final victim isn't anyone on the team, but this final victim's identity really has been held back... looking forward to seeing the ep!

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks Messers for video Promo

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Can understand your frustration,if she was a favorite on mine I would feel the same way.

Just personal preferance I guess I did not always feel that way but after the whole Danny Lindsey true love forever all last season and this, it has ruined my fondness for both of them. Plus she got a little to arrogant especially with Adam IMP.

11. raymakay

raymakay Dead on Arrival

I'm looking forward to episode 9. The preview's at least makes it seem like it might be a fast paced episode and I think it's time we have one. The episodes seem to be moving a little slow this season, though I'm not conplaining. I've like most of season 6 so far.

I am still really curious about "Dead House." I keep wondering if sometime during the episode we are going to hear the line "Don, I think I killed Stella." If they're in a "booby trapped" penthouse I could see someone saying that

12. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I think I don't spoil too much saying that because it has been already post

but Danny is supposed to give his vest to someone because his own has something relative to the killer. So I suppose it is this man:confused::confused::confused:

13. Top41

^Oh, right... Danny gives his jacket to a homeless guy, doesn't he? So I guess the guy the Compass Killer is standing over can't be Danny, because it does look like he might have a brown jacket on. It just stood out to me, because it looks like he's at the Compass Killer is standing at the bottom of a ladder in the sewer, and it looked like Danny climbed a ladder to get to the manhole cover (where he almost gets his head cut off--at least I'm assuming it's "almost" :lol: ). I thought maybe he fell after that and the killer was standing over him....

14. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Oh yeah maybe or... The compass killer beat the man and then climb to escape. Danny chased him in following him and " almost gets his head hit by the car":p:p

As the killer run away Danny goes back to the homeless guy and exchange the jacket to get the DNA from it :confused::confused::confused:

15. Top41

It looks like the Compass Killer is standing in the tunnel over a blond guy, though. It's such a quick flash. I guess we'll find Wednesday--I'm definitely curious to see how it all unfolds!

ETA: It's done in that weird "Compass Killer" vision though, so maybe the guy's not blond? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.