Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be wrong to hope she's a victim this time? :lol: Sorry, but I couldn't stand the smug little brat. She made me want to reach through the screen and slap her... and that makes me feel bad cause she's a kid... and evil little Omen like kid, but a kid nonetheless. :lol:

Hmmm, maybe Sara will be Hannah's next victim? Now that would throw everyone for a loop.

I know it's wrong but I I like that idea....a lot!

Press release for 10.10:

"Better Off Dead" - The CSIs dig to find the truth about how a recent shootout at a gun store might connect to a young woman who may have committed suicide, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Dec. 17 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Dr. Raymond Langston...... Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows.............. Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes................................ George Eads
Captain Jim Brass....................... Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle......................................... Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders.............................. Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins......................... Robert David Hall
David Phillips............................. David Berman
Hodges................................ Wallace Langham
Wendy Simms................................. Liz Vassey

GUEST CAST:

Henry Andrews............................. Jon Wellner
Paul Trent............................... James Eckhouse
Bobby Dawson.................. Gerald McCullouch
Detective Vartann.......................... Alex Carter
Hank Rinaldi........................... Marc Menchaca
John Rankow............................. Sam Hennings
Sam Trent................................ Ashton Holmes
Carrie Warren.................................. Katy Stoll
Dolores Rinaldi............... Marianne Muellerleile
Valet......................................... Mark Charran
Ed Smith..................................... Chad Bennett

TELEPLAY BY: Corinne Marrinan and Tom Mularz
STORY BY: Richard Catalani and Tom Mularz
DIRECTED BY: Jeffrey Hunt
It's the ep with Bobby, and nice to see Vartann and Henry are in it too! :)

I can't wait to see Dr. Langston and Sara working together, they'll be dynamite, similar personailties. I'll be awesome~And her name back in the credits WOO-HOO-HOO~The team loves her, and was so estatic when she returned and are all probably over the moon, as she is~

Last edited:
Oh, no way should Jorja be a series regular. If I see her in the credits, I will not be happy. I'm sorry, but that is really a slap in the face to Marg, George, Eric, Paul, and Robert. Now don't get me wrong, I'll be pissed at tptb, not Jorja.

I'm glad Bobby is back though and Vartann. Hmmm, where is Archie? :shifty: Maybe Dr. Jekyll is holding him captive. :lol:

New spoilers went up on the unnamed site, and it appears to be another connected murder case:

10x13 "Internal Combustion":
The CSI investigates a pair of deaths, both related to illegal street racing.

Oh, and 10x12 "Long Ball":

The CSI investigates the mystifying death of a former pro golfer whose allegiance to the game might have cost him everything.

Oh, no way should Jorja be a series regular. If I see her in the credits, I will not be happy. I'm sorry, but that is really a slap in the face to Marg, George, Eric, Paul, and Robert. Now don't get me wrong, I'll be pissed at tptb, not Jorja.

Why would you be upset? She is techically a season regular now. I don't see how it's a slap in the face to the other actors either. jw.

I can't wait to see the Hannah episode. I can't stand that little girl, but with Sara back, I hope she puts that twit in her place.

Well I am hoping that this time around, that Sara can finally get the upper hand over Hannah. You know, finally manage to outsmart and get the hard evidence needed to put an end to it. For closure! I mean yes, Hannah is an extremely smart girl, but even she has got to slip up eventually. And she doesn't have Marlon on her side this time around.

Now I am not a huge Sara fan, but I do think she deserves this after the misery this young girl has put her through over the past few seasons.

I can't wait to see the Hannah episode. Although she certainly was a little 'twit' and a thorn in Sara's a**, I kinda felt sorry for her at the end of GB&GL, as did Sara, I think. I'm interested to see what Hannah has been up to since losing Marlon. She is a worthy nemesis for Sara; similar to Millander and Natalie for Grissom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back