Flack/Terrence

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I wanted to give the thread a cool title, but I kept coming up with corny stuff like "Good Cop/Bad Boy" and "Keepin' It Confidential". :lol:

Anyway, I don't think there's an existing thread for this pairing - but I just had to open one after how ridiculously slashy "Cuckoo's Nest" was. I mean seriously, Terrence saving Flack's sorry butt, Terrence protecting Flack, Flack being a woobie at Terrence's place - and I think Terrence may have called Flack "baby", which I know was intended in a totally platonic way, but...oh come on, how could my mind not go there? :devil:

So - who else was thinking slashy thoughts about these two? I gotta admit, after raising my eyebrow at the slashiness during the episode, I've given it a bit of serious thought - and I decided that it's an interesting idea. One's a cop, one's a former confidential informant. Oh, the possibilities...

Thoughts? :D

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ haha, yeah i think you're onto something there! not sure what i'd call the thread either. there has to be some snappy line related to a tube train rescue followed by puking!

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Faylinn, you are totally on to something here. ;)
    Wouldn't it have been great to see Flack pour his heart out to Terrance? Either in his drunk state or the next morning???
    Who knew Terrance would become Flack's ally? And I wonder if Terrance did call Mac, hoping that Mac would set Flack straight?

I have to say, I LOVED their scenes together. ;) Hopefully we'll see more Terrance and Flack moments. ;)

4. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

zzOOOMMGG!

When I saw the epi I thought I sure someone will mention it and hey there is a thread open already!!!
    Well why the sudden care from Terrence to Flacky boy???!!! We should look into it!!!! there is a storyline here!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

We always knew Terrence was a pretty good guy underneath it all - him sticking his neck out to help Flack find the guys that killed Angell in the finale proved it. I didn't expect to see him again since they established that he's no longer an informant - but I was pleasantly surprised to see him not only see Flack again, but stick his neck out again to help him.

I think Terrence is someone Flack can confide in about what happened with Simon Cade. Mac made it clear that Flack can't talk to him about it, and I can't see Flack speaking to Stella about it. Danny knows (or guessed) what happened since he was there right after Simon got shot in the finale, but I can't imagine Flack spilling all of his insecurities and guilt to Danny - he sees Danny as someone he needs to protect.

So Terrence is an unlikely friend, but I think he could turn out to be just the person Flack needs to help him get on with his life now. It's not just about getting back to work and re-earning Mac's trust - Flack still needs to deal with what happened. I don't think Terrence would judge him for it.

And of course, that friendship, comfort and trust could turn into something more. *waggles eyebrows* Mutual respect, understanding - and Terrence doesn't mind letting Flack hurl at his place and crash on the couch when he's drunk off his sorry ass. That's love right there. :p

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I couldn't have said it better myself. :p

I really do hope that they keep Terrance in the show. He's good for Flack.
    And like you said, it would be easier for Flack to divulge how he's feeling to someone NOT associated with Jessica or the NYPD. That leaves out Mac and Danny (possibly his two closest friends)

And I really love the idea that Terrance called Flack 'baby'. I missed some of it so I have to go back and watch to find that moment.

Yea, Faylinn if that isn't love??? :adore: ;)