Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

*pokes head in* I'm back! Well, kinda. I posted the other day, just something brief. I guess I'll post here more often, although I still won't post at the Smacked thread.

Thanks for the pics, sagasimone. She looks great! And I'm surprised she doesn't trip more often with those stilettos. If I tried wearing those, I'd break my leg before I even left home.

Andromeda, Melina looks so sweet! According to Hill Harper's chat, they're all like a family, so they all must get on really well. I'd love to see them goofing around.

Deb, I fear for Stella during the rest of season 6. She's back to normal with Adam, but I don't wanna see her sleeping with everyone in order to be "spontaneous". I thought she already was... but that's just me.

2. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

cant wait to see her in Percy Jackson's i love the books

3. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

^ ^ Yeah, can't wait for February:D She's going to be in The Lightning Thief...well, in one of the last scenes.:lol: It was Athena that left with ____ and ____ at the end of the book...right?:confused:*suddenly forgot*

shippy: Boy, when I read that about a week ago, I was like "WTF, how could they kill off Melina...:wtf:". But, I'm still glad that she's sticking around for the rest of Season 6.:bolian:

Anyways, what TV Guide said about Stella acting more spontaneous and "living in the moment" or something like that...that seriously worries me. Dunno why, but sounds like more flings for her.:lol:

Hugs to all!

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Pleni, Miyu! c'mon girls! The spontaneous thing can't be THAT bad! :D I try not to think about it that much because i am enjoying them now so i will cross that bridge once we are there ;) :D

Besides if she is gonna have another relationship..who knows? maybe it's MAc this time :D

NUT! (I will try to answer you tomorrow!)

5. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

see it can quiet remember that's why i gotta read the book again

6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Dears,

just watched "Hammer Down" and I can´t really comment on the case because I couldn´t be bothered to watch Miami and LV, bad me :D. However, there wasn´t enough Stella this time.

Pleni, great to hear you´ll be here now more often again :).
    Oh yeah, I can imagine Melina getting on great with everyone at the show and being lovely and sweet. And I find it amazing, too, how she´s able to run after the bad boys with these high heels :lol:.

Hm, we still can only wonder how TPTB will define "spontaneous and live-for-the-moment"- things. Hopefully no more one-night stands, but rather that Stella will take more time for herself and her private life and realizes finally that work is not everything.

My dearest Lamm, glad you enjoyed 6.06, thought you would ;).

Oh, I hope very much the two will remain in a peaceful state for good now, that´s the least thing I can expect, now that their fling won´t continue :D.

And no problem, meine Dame Kürbis, take your time ;).

Love and hugs to you all

7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello!!!!

It's been quiet in here the last few days! I thought to drop by sorry for being a stranger work/social life is keeping me over busy!

Next episode looks promising for Stella mas, and who know a hint of SMAC????? I have been watching some snapshots for the next epi Stella looks nice with the NYPD hat on!!! :)

Spontaneous for Stella would be to take 2-days off! last time she took one she was planning her next move on Diakos case!!!! who knows maybe now she will take a whole week!!!!!!!!! I don't think we will see another one night stand from her maybe she will move on to a relationship???

Kisses to all!

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Me bad! I have been wanting to answer my NUT and posting some article i found where Melina is mentioned but i am fried with English. The Director hates me and she prefers everybody's work except any line coming from mine but i guess i can live with it! ;)

http://www.pantagraph.com/entertainment/article_724b94da-d38d-11de-8d53-001cc4c002e0.html

It's not weird. It happens here too and it's quite upsetting! ;)

hugs to all (just tell me why The Director punishes me with essays!)

9. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi, Stellarinas, I can´t wait to watch yesterday´s episode to see what all this fuss is about with Stella´s Star Trek T-shirt :D.

Mary: Well, I think Stella and Mac are slowly getting back to their normal friendly state ;). And yes, she looks great in that NYPD hat; hopefully it´s going to be a great epi next week.
    :lol: That´s true, taking more than one day off would be very spontaneous and Stella-unlike. But at least theoretically she had a week off in her mind last season to travel to Buenos Aires, which didn´t work out practically, as we all know, for a lovely reason ;) :D.

LAMMMMMMM, don´t let yourself deter by your silly director, probably she´s only envious of your great English. Keep on rocking :bolian:

Thanks for the link, I wouldn´t mind SUCH a pop-up in particular :D

Love and hugs to all

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

NUT, beloved NUT!When i read that i was very pleased :D I would love to see that t-shirt :D If it is as i think it is i will jump of joy :D Star Trek TNG, La Femme Nikita and THe X Files have been my 3 beloved shows that marked my life as a viewer before CSI NY :D

oh yeah, saving Baby's butt :D I think i am in some moment of the season i really like it. Stories are good (more than good i must say) and Stella and Mac are goinbg back to normal. :D
    I don't expect a big Smackeness. I want to enjoy them as they are because the cold state between them was something hard to accept but if they are just like they were before then i am happy! :) I take what i can :D

It's difficult because in the same way my previous Teacher encouraged me to keep writing, The Director discourages me to keep going with English. She gives a good word to all my classmates but i receive her blank stares LOL! :D

well the nasty thing dared to cover Stella's lovely face :D and I would have preferred Manu Ginobili or Timmy Duncan instead. GO SPURS! :D

many hugs to all and specially my beloved NUT (thanks for your words!)
    ps: In Facebook instead of a Fortune cookie there is a
    Fortune NUT! :D

11. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello All!!!!

I just watched the latest epsidoe it was filled with Stella and I loved it!!!!
    I really LOLed with her Star Trek blouse!!! Too bad it was missing the star shaped-whatever thingy intercom Star Trek has!!:lol::lol:but wha was behind dinner plans!!!!!??!???!!!???!!!!!!! Will we ever know???
    How are our chances to be Mac??? :rolleyes:

That's all! till next time many hugz!!!

12. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

LOVE, LOVED the Star Trek shirt...every time I saw it I cracked up. I was actually secretly hoping she'd have dinner plans with Mac but that's a whole different conversation.

Also Stel looked awesome with that NYPD cap on. I can feel the urge of making some icons from the cap screencaps. :D

13. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Dears,

well, tonight or tomorrow I´ll eventually be able to watch the episode and with the enthusiastic comments of Mary and Karlia, I´m even more looking forward to it ;).

Beloved LAMM! I think I watched Star Trek from when I was a toddler :D and IMO X-Files is still THE best show ever. So I wouldn´t mind if Stella would one day wear a t-shirt with the famous "X" on it :lol:.

Well, saving the not-Baby-anymore`s butt :D. Yes, looks like everything´s going back to normal, so whatever spontaneous things they´ve thought out for Stella, it shouldn´t be something too extreme, because that wouldn´t be really credible anymore, since Stella seems to be OK again and her contact to Mac is also almost as good as in the old times and surely this is another point that makes her feel fine again- even I have to admit that :D. Wow, Dame Kürbis, suddenly you´re so humble :lol:, but you see, it´s still better to take what you can get instead of hoping for something that might never happen. So first comes their friendship and Smacked? Oh, weeelll.....who knows... :D.

I see, this is a hard situation for you to have now a teacher who is totally contrary to your previous teacher. But even if she gives you only blank stares, she cannot ignore your good works. So unless she´s grading you in an unfair way, you can ignore her and just think "oh, f... off, silly bitch" :lol:

Yes, how dare it :D.

Oh, you see, we NUTS are good for a lot of things :D

Have a great weekend, my dearest Lamb, and you all, too, love and hugs from the NUT :)

PS: Back from a secret visit in the Smacked thread, bad me :D. But it paid off, coz I found out: It´s Debbie´s birthday!!! So dearest Debbie-Lamm, many, many congratulations and best wishes for the future; have a great and fabulous fun day, celebrate and eat lots of fortune Nuts :D :bolian:. Tons of love and hugs :)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  14. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

all this fuss is about with Stella´s Star Trek T-shirt.

Presumably this in the new season being shown in the U.S. of A?

I can jusy imagine Stella as a Vulcan

15. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Spent whole Sunday morning watching Melina interviews on youtube. She never ceases to amaze me with her beauty, intelligence, talent and sense of humor. She's awesome. My, what was supposed to be 1 interview, turned out to be whole 3 hours video hunting. :D

ETA: I am getting a kitten next week, was thinking of naming her Stella :D

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009