Supernatural #3 - No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Urban Legend, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 915

915 CSI Level One

The episode next week looks like its going to be really good. Thank you so much for the links. :)

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Ohhhhhh... looks nice and ominous. Awshuuuuuuuuuuummmmm. :)

Can someone remind me why the boys have been hoping to find the Colt again? Do they think it can kill angels, aka Lucky? I've already forgotten their rationale on that one.

3. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I think it was Dean who thinks they can use the Colt to kill Lucifer. Anyway, they want to use it to kill him.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Considering that the colt killed Azazel who also used to be an angel, I think it's likely that it could kill Lucifer as well.

Jo (to Cas): Ever hear of a door handle?
    Cas (appearing beside Jo): Of course I have. :lol:

Why is Cas not riding in the Impala with the boys?

Love that Ellen finally gets to interact with Cas. :D

5. 915

915 CSI Level One

We have to hope the colt works then and then all their problems would be solved. No more need to worry about apocolyspe and being vessels.

OMG that scene in the second clip was hilarious. "You ever hear of a door handle?" "Of course I have." How Cas just appears beside Jo a second after she asked was funny. :guffaw:

6. GregNickRyanFan

Cas and his ultra subtle sarcasm/humor. Don't even know if he was trying to be funny, but he was. :lol:

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Maybe he's really taking a liking to girls? If you haven't read the new tv guide, there's an article about Castiel in it :guffaw:where Misha says "I'm still waiting for Castiel to loose his virginity"

8. lyric

lyric Dead on Arrival

Considering the Colt should have ended their problems with the YED, only for the boys to find themselves in bigger problems, it is interesting to see what using the Colt will bring on.

9. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

I saw the promo for the episode "Abondon All Hope". It looked very exciting and did you see Jo and Dean???? Finally!

10. GregNickRyanFan

I will have to wait until Sunday (at the earliest) to watch this episode because I'll be out of town Thursday until Sunday afternoon. Can't get CW where I'll be.

11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Seems the Colt has turned out to be more trouble than it's worth. I've seen it as yet another missing pivotal character in a line of missing pivotal characters (what, inanimate objects can be characters too... just look at Metallicar). Then again, maybe the old pistol will finally pull its weight.

Eh...

...even after Dean hit on her and they had that whole ridiculous "clean the pipes" moment, I still saw their relationship as very Luke/Leia. I'm not too keen on the brother/sister kiss, just like I've never understood Wincest. And I've also become a hardcore Dean/Cas shipper. :D

*gasp* NOOOOOOOO!! :scream: Next week is gonna be epic!

I honestly get crazy attached to certain shows (this is my whole screwed up dependence on para-social relationship rearing its ugly head :rolleyes:) and get awful cranky when I can't watch them as soon as they air. I wish you the best of luck in surviving until Sunday (at the earliest)!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  12. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Guys, I think your broaching on spoiler discussion with the Dean/Jo stuff. I, for one, try to avoid spoilers, so I think maybe you should try to be a little more careful with the "reveals". Thanks. :)

13. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Ooooooh crap, that's true, I'm very sorry, Baba. Spoiler codes going up immediately and I'll try to be more careful about this stuff. I really am sorry. :(

14. GregNickRyanFan

I feel the same way about Jo/Dean. There was a time when I thought she was gonna turn out to be Dean and Sam's half sister. I thought that was why Ellen kept trying to keep them from hooking up. :lol: But even though I still feel the sibling like vibe between Dean and Jo, I'd still much rather see him kiss her than Anna or Cassie again.

15. 915

915 CSI Level One

I finally saw The Real Ghostbusters and I actually really enjoyed the episode. The only annoying part was the guy with the hook. His accent was so annoying! Also I think he looked like one of the pirates from The Fog seriously. :wtf:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.