Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 1, 2008.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, MJ. Wow! Jesse in the tux! He looks handsome. And of course Ryan in the suit. Wonder why Ryan isn't wearing a tux though. I wonder who that guy with Ryan is.

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I found these enlarged at BuddyTV, & according to their photo description he is a security guard for the event. Most of the men in that pic of the crowd scattering, it looks to be a black-tie event, so I'm just guessing that Ryan is possibly standing in as security, while Jesse, for some reason, is attending.....who knows, maybe they're just there to dig deeper into the case.

It also says that Jesse is torn between the woman from his past & the murder case at hand.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

His name is Jesse! Jesse Cardoza! Hes looking like a dashing James bond kinda guy in that Tux! I say Eddie should be the next James Bond ! I don't car what anybody says! Hes always been Hot! Thanks for the Pics!

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Totally agree with you. He's damn hot in that Tux :drool:

Ryan with a suit, he looks like he's going more to a funeral rather than anything else LOL, but he's soooo cute too.

Thank you so much for posting these pics mjszud ;). BTW, could anyone post the other pics as well as not everyone can enter that website? :angel:

5. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

Yes,jesse is really hot!

6. lovleydoll12783

lovleydoll12783 Victim

7. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Does anyone know where I can get screen caps from episode four up until last night's episode?

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Enlarged & clearer promo pics for 8.10 Count Me Out -

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

^Thanks for the pics mjszud.

Is this the ep where two csi's are in trouble 'cause of the explosion of a house?

10. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks, MJ. :)

Yes. I assume the other CSI injured may be in the hospital? So that leaves Cal or Jess cause I think Walter is still a labrat. I think Ryan arrives with H to help. Plus, he doesn't look even remotely injured.

11. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

Thanks! I agree with you about that H is there to help, but I'm not sure what Ryan is doing there. I wouldn't wonder if he is in the house during the explosion... but we'll see.
    I'm happy to see Natalia outside the lab. I mean it's good to know that she probably get a bit more screentime in this ep. ;)

12. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Thank you, MJ!!!

Wow! I can't wait to see this episode. I'm excited just to see Ryan, Natalia and Horatio in the same scene together. :thumbsup:

The dust on the shoulders of Ryan's jacket almost makes it look like he may have been involved in the explosion????

13. GregNickRyanFan

I don't think that's dust on his shoulder. I think there's just dust in the air, cause it's around H too. Its just that the placement of it makes it look like it's on Ryan's shoulder. But even if it is, he could have gone into the rubble after Natalia himself and then passed her to H while he called for help or whatever.

14. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

Actually I hope that you'll be right 'cause it would be really lame if Ryan is involved in an explosion again. We already had it in season 3, 6 and 7, probably in the others too but I can't remember yet.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I have these pics blown up to super enormous size :)D) and you can see a tad bit of black soot on Ryan's face, so I don't know if he's involved in the explosion or if he just got it from running in afterwards. I'm hoping this will be more of a hero-moment & he's just helping H get Natalia, but it could be that he & Nat are the ones involved & that they're in seperate sections of the house, she's possibly hit more directly than he, then H steps in to assist.
    I'm excited to see that this isn't one of those typical fires where they all get out before the explosion (see the flown objects on the ground still blazing) .......I can't wait for it! *is overly giddy*