Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^ Here I was thinking I'd click & get something juicy -- you're such a tease. :guffaw:

For those who can't view the link in the other thread -- :p

Promo pics 8.10 Count Me Out
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

You're killing me!!! Please, please tell us!!!

Why did he come back if it's not a child

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

They're probably redoing the Eric/Marisol story and it'll be Jesse's sister that he came back for, but the reason will be different than cancer like Marisol had.

4. slower

slower Lab Technician

I wonder why the CSI franchise keeps re-cycling storylines? IMO, It seems they are having trouble coming up with a fresh story. Maybe they should pick the brains of some of the fans, I'm sure they could do better. :)

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It's not known yet. At least in the spoilers out right now.

6. ellay

ellay Hit and Run

His wife was murdered and he's trying to find the killer

ETA: thanks for the pics mjszud !

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Now that's exactly what I thought they were going to write for Jesse LOL and, honestly, I'm all for it, as long as Eddie can play it very well & I'm sure he will ;)

I've been reading some spoilers throughout these days and I've been thinking that Calleigh seems more & more off everyday. Don't get me wrong, but she empathises with the victim of the case...not that she never did, but this Penny seems to hit her pretty hard with those strange questions on her job. She also tends to be aggresssive whenever she's with Jesse thinking he's hiding something really bad to her. Now, I don't know exactly how Jesse misuses her Hummer in the previous episode & I don't know exactly what he does, but I know Calleigh enough to see there's something off in her reactions towards Jesse.

I don't know....whenever Ryan did soemthing stupid to her she got one explanation and she accepted it almost as if thought Ryan was stupid and he couldn't have a better explanation. Same thing with Eric, she got one explanation (most of the time it was quite ridiculous) and she accepted it with no problems. With Jesse things seem to work out differently and I honestly don't get why and what is wrong with Calleigh in the last episodes.

I've always thought that sooner or later she was gonna regret her job and she was gonna have a job crisis, but I never imagined it like this :wtf:.

As for the other spoilers, oh boy they needed an explosion in order to get Natalia something to do :rolleyes:....oh well, at least that's something and, honestly, I can't wait for it!

8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

That would kind of explain why he seems a little--to me anyway--distant with everyone especially women

Thanks for the pictures mjszud from me as well:)

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Damn! I was so hoping he was gay or a stalker. :lol:
    Anyway...dead wife, unsolved murder....eeeshk. Wonder if the "mystery woman" just winds up being her ghost?
    I'm on the fence about the storyline right now -- I'm sure Eddie will do fine with the material, I'm just not so sure how well TPTB will do with it. These types of stories sometimes drag out & then fall flat when the case is solved -- hopefully that won't happen this time around.
    I can also see this will make for a nice bonding moment between Jesse & Horatio - both wives murdered, enter personal manhunt for the killer. Might be why I'm not so thrilled with the actual storyplot. While I don't mind the 2 connecting over similiar issues, I don't care for how repetitive this storyline already sounds. Guess we'll see.

And you're welcome for the pics :)

@MiamiWolfe - it does seem to explain why he doesn't appear to be very "interested" -- I imagine they'll pull the "I can't move on until I find her killer" type of thing ...& then WALA! he'll be over it & the rest is down the continuity toilet. :vulcan:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wasn't Megan's husband also murdered? Too many murdered spouses on this show. Add to that the fact that Mac on NY had a wife who was basically murdered. Then you've got the murdered ex-spouses of Catherine (on LV) and of Natalia. They couldn't think of anything more original for Jesse? Seriously? I mean at the very least it could have been that he had a daughter/niece/sister who was abducted and murdered. That would at least be different. :sigh:

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I could be wrong, but I re-read the spoilers, and I saw no indication that the reason mentioned was the reason.

12. slower

slower Lab Technician

IMO, I don't see any reaction to Jesse at all, other than a working relationship (I hope it stays that way). I feel Calleigh being a little different may have to do with how she is processing her relationship with Delko. She had a tendencie to let him off the hook and make excuses for him more than anyone else. Ryan on the other hand, she would always be in his face, only letting it go when she had her say. I always felt she had a soft spot for him and felt a little protective. I never had the impression she felt he was stupid, just irresponsible.

13. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

The new episode thread for Point of Impact is now up. Please move any discussion about that episode to the new thread. :)

14. ellay

ellay Hit and Run

I have the whole script.

15. slower

slower Lab Technician

Really now. How did you manage that? Please share. :) I just love it how you throw in these little teasers here and there. LOL :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.