American Idol

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ziggystarduzt, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Why would there be a wild card week, if they already have their top 10? I doubt they would have one this year.

Anyway, who knows.

Country Week? I hope Chris picks a good song..hehe I just don't want to be scared again :lol:

2. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

Except for Nickelback :p

I think Mandisa's going to have the toughest time with country songs

3. lane

lane Police Officer

Nah, Mandisa's too talented to face tough genres. That's what I think. She knows her talents and her assets and knows how to put it to good use.

4. ForensicRedneck

ForensicRedneck Lab Technician

I think Mandisa can put her own spin on a country song and totally make it her own and make it work

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Why does everyone dislike Katherine's attitude? I haven't been watching AI lately.. but i love her voice. I also love Chris and Mandisa and I strongly dislike Kellie Pickler. Unfortunately she has a huge fanbase and she's the VFTW pick, so she'll be around a while. arghh.. heh

6. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I don't mind Katherine. I think she can definitely sing. I like pretty much everyone except for Bucky and Ace and this point.

7. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Katherine can sing, but she has a lousy attitude. Drives me nuts, and I'd rather not have an American Idol who's already completely obsessed with themselves... She can sing, but I don't like her personality.

8. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Dude, where was this thread! I'm a Mandisa and Paris fan. They're powerhouses! Elliot ain't half bad either. "Best male vocalist in this whole competition"~Simon Cowell. :D

9. ziggystarduzt

My blow by blow analysis?
    Taylor- you know I love him, but that was awful. Really.
    Mandisa- Also atrocious. Very bad. Not her style.
    Elliot- Okay. Just okay.
    Ace- Ugh. So not good. So off key.
    Paris- Good, but very oversung. Way too many trills.
    Chris- I finally get it. He is f*cking HOT. That ruled.
    Kellie- Wicked cool, but how could she not be?
    Katherine- Almost as good as Chris.
    Bucky- Bad as always.

My pick for the bottom three? Bucky, Ace, and Taylor. Hopefully Bucky's headed home.

10. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Mmmm Chris. I want him to sing that song to me. I strongly dislike Ace. He's too much of a pretty boy and unfortunately nice eyes don't win it for you. Chris, however, is sexy as hell and he has such a great voice. My pick for favourite female is Paris. She may be 16 but she has a voice like a 20 year old. Hopefully Ace will go bubye tomorrow.

11. lane

lane Police Officer

Does Katherine even have an attitude? I tought she was pretty okay...

12. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

I think McPhee is beautiful! Ahaha! Love it when she smiles. I don't think she has an attitude but that's my opinion anyway :D. My vote for who goes out next would be.......Bucky or Ace. The songs they're choosing are pretty bleak. It dosen't really blow the screen away.

Careful Ziggy...Chris is married. :devil: :lol:

Paula got booed!! Nyahah! Simon's enjoying his time there just now. Can't wait for tmr dude!!

13. ziggystarduzt

I haven't noticed an attitude on McPhee either.. but I'm definitely agreeing with Jorja on this one, Chris rules the boys, and Paris the girls. I love Taylor, but as it's been said before, I don't think he'll cut it in the long run.

Maniac- me too, essentially. I can LOOK, can't I? *g*

I'm so loving the Paula/Simon interaction this year. The part where she slammed her head on the desk and he just sat there staring at her was PRICELESS. It just kills me.

14. glam_chic86

I think the final two this season will be Paris and Chris if they continue singing the way they do. Not only do they have they have good voices but they're extremely likeable as well. It's hard to have both sometimes but they're able to carry both very well. I mean, Paris is bubbly and adorable while Chris is sexy in a rugged way and plus he's modest as well. In this kind of competition you need to have more then a pretty face or fantastic vocals. Ooh, and Chris has the best eyes. They're so...brown and well defined. *sigh*

15. glam_chic86

Sorry to double post but I just watched the result show epi and...
    Mandisa got the boot! It was between her, Paris and Elliot. Dammit I want Ace to leave!

I almost cried. I was so sad that she/he left!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.