Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Free2BMe

Free2BMe Victim

I tried that first, they arent up on YouTube, that's why I posted, I was hoping that maybe someone knew of a fan site or something that had the videos, I can't find them.

2. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

So many lovely Gary pics. He's so cute in the ones with the kids!

Wow, he looks a lot younger than 29!

My favourite Gary characters:

1) Mac Taylor - the role that made me aware of the hotness and talent that is Gary. Plus, I think the character is fantastic, complex and human and with all the qualities I like - loyalty, compassion, toughness. I always thought Mac's character had an air of mystery about him. Love how Gary plays Mac, sort of quietly and understated, but in a way that you just can't ignore. Love the range he gets to do with Mac, some people say Mac is emotionless, but I don't see that at all. We've seen the strict boss, the detached, lonely widower, we've seen Pissy!Mac, Vulnerable Mac, Sad Mac, Happy Mac, Teasing Mac. Love how Gary incorporate his enthusiasm/support for the military into the character. Love that he isn't afraid to play out Mac's flaws. Oh, and the brooding, miserable, complex older detective has always been a favourite of mine, which is why Mac caught my attention from the very first episode, but he's become so much more than that since, and I think as Gary seems very happy with the show, and seems to be staying with it for a while yet, we'll see much more from Mac.

2) George Milton - because I like Steinbeck a lot and love how Gary plays the role. Great interaction with Malkovich. And the barn scene is just hotness beyond belief.

3) Jim in Mission to Mars - just a lovely character, a good film, and much Gary hotness.

4) Lt Dan, baby, simply because it's LT DAN. Very much a defining role for Gary, I think, which is a bit of a shame because when you say his name, people tend to go 'oh yeah, Lt Dan' or FG is the only thing they know him from, and he's been great in a lot of other things, but at the same time I think it shows how good he was in that role. Nice to see him with Tom Hanks, too.

5) Spencer in Imposter because I think the film is really interesting with all the themes of identity and all that. And because Gary's performance is great, he's very much the everyman who every one can identify with, and also there are moments in the film where you're not quite sure whether Spencer really is Spencer. That end scene, along with the scene where he's in the chair with all the wires on him are just brilliant. Oh, and he looks freakin' hot throughout, especially in the military style coat, yummy!

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Great choices MacsLady!

Yes Mac Taylor is also "the character" that woke me up to realize Gary as a actor!:bolian: *Very talented and hot actor actually!:drool:* Truly amazing character which develops during the seasons and I believe the thanks goes to Gary! ;) Yes I agree that Mac as a character is complex one silent, honourable, no nonsense guy but still has its sweet sides. :adore: During the years I've learned so much about Mac and I never stop waiting for more!

George...barn scene...Owww...my mind goes to :drool::drool::drool:. Sadly I have to wait till next week when I get OMAM DVD in my hands! :(. But when I get that, I'll grab a bucket, chocolate, blanket and I curl to couch watch our lovely country boy...:devil::devil::devil:

Jim...yeah thanks for reminding me! :bolian: Sweet character, film is a bit strange too but it doesn't effect my opinion about Gary in it. He did a great job there plus he looked hot as ever there! :drool:

Lt.Dan; You said it! "simply because it's LT DAN" :lol:. I think Gary is used to hear that comment over the years and I also belive that he can handle it very well. He has a sense of humour and I'm sure he doesn't take it as a offence. :D

Spence, I was about to add it to my list but I didn't...(This is what I meant by saying "hard to decide":rolleyes:) I love the film. I'm not that into sci-ifi´but when it comes to Impostor can make an exception! :lol: Normal guy...at the start, one day your life turns to pure hell and you don't know who you can trust and you're even not sure about yourself...Gary played the role wonderfully. And yeah the military coat, glimpses of bare chest...:drool::drool::drool:
    Now that's my thought of a good reason to watch a movie! :lol:

A reason like this...:devil::devil::devil:
    [​IMG]

5. Free2BMe

Free2BMe Victim

Thanks, that helps a little, but I was hoping to find those 2 speific interviews, when Gary was on the Late Show With David Letterman and The View from Nov. 2006, does anybody have those interviews??

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ no, sorry, i don't think i do, not that i can see on my computer, sorry :(

oh god, yeah, absolutely. *drooooooooooool* actually there are tons of droolworthy bits in that film :D:drool::drool:

i quite liked that character too but the bonkers beyond belief ending of that film kinda put me off a bit.

this is why i like it too, it's a good film about philosophical questions and hot as well, can't go wrong ;)

haha, i do this a LOT.

same here, i'm not a sci fi fan as a rule but that one is very watchable. it's not *too* sci fi and i think he keeps it real, so to speak!

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi! [​IMG]

I'm sooooo excited![​IMG] I got my history matriculation examination results back today and I got E!:beer: (Ain't it same as B in some grades?;)) Anyway I feel like celebraring a little by posting these pics!:D I'm not much of a party person so this is my way to have fun! :guffaw:
    [​IMG]

Beautiful smile that melts our hearts at first...

[​IMG]

Got warm??? Now let's raise the temperature to the ceiling!

[​IMG]

Here I am for you ladies! Come and catch me if you can!!! :evil::devil::evil:

[​IMG]

The whole packade...yummy...Does anyone have any gift wrap?!?
    :lol::lol::lol:

Of course I'd like the idea of finding Gary to my door with his bass...! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  8. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Please wrap him up for me before my birthday ends :devil: *bwahahaha*

9. Blue

Blue Police Officer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    [​IMG]

Sorry, had nothing to wrap up in the rush:lol:

Have a nice day!!!

Blue;)

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Happy Birthday
    Tequesta!!! :beer:

Sorry but I don't seem to find my gift wrap! :cardie: But here's one birthday present without a wrap to you! :lol::hugegrin:

[​IMG]

And Blue: Awesome pic!!!:thumbsup: I haven't seen that before!:alienblush: Is that the biggest size you have? ;) I'd love to see that in bigger size! :drool:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  11. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

^^
    Aww...thanks, Sam and Blue :)

Thanks for leaving the wrapping off, Sam...it just makes getting to him easier and less messy...for now *evil laugh*

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

No problem! I know what you mean..Unwrap him quickly might be tricky...:lol::lol::lol:

Don't wear out him Tequesta! :guffaw:

I surfed yesterday searching pics and I found these two lovely pics which are "I think" quite new ones! ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Soooooo handsome! :drool::drool::drool: I love the smile of his! :adore::adore::adore:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  13. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Now that's a smile that makes my weekend complete. *Pops up from a long time, no see* :lol::lol: Thanks for the great pics, hons. :devil::devil::devil:

I was watching Truman today and I was like :drool::drool::drool: Now how could anyone refuse / not unwrap a prezzie like this? :confused:

Gary certainly would look great on a wedding cake, but the real thing beats that of course. :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

Smart, Sexy, Sensual... So want him to be mine
    :devil::devil::devil:
    Time to cool of, Jools [​IMG]

14. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I second that motion :devil:
    It ain't gonna happen, but that's what dreaming's for...

15. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Haha, don't we all. although I think his wife would have something to say about it, wonder what Moira would think if she ever stumbled on this thread and read all the very naughty things we say about her husband??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.