CSI:Miami- season 7 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Solitaire, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Well, my freeview went, again. So I watched the epi on my little tv, with a bad signal. But I had to watch this particular epi, being a big Ryan fan. And I loved it!
    Jon did so well with the acting. When he got that phone call, awww he needed a big hug!! And Calleigh and Delko were abit mean to him,tut tut.
    Its a shame Ryan couldn't have been the hero in the epi, and saved the kid, but I suppose on Miami that is H's job.
    I feel like watching it again....................

2. marymagdalen

marymagdalen Lab Technician

Good old demand five! I agree with you, solitaire - excellent episode! There were just a couple of things that had me a bit puzzled though.

First off, at the end of last week and the beginning of this episode, we saw the guy whacking Ryan around the face pretty hard, but he only came out of if with one little cut on his lip - not a bruise or scrape in sight on his face!:wtf:

And at the end of the last epi, if I remember correctly, they had found Ryan's hummer and no Ryan, but this week there was no comment on where he might be, what had happened to him, or why he'd abandoned his hummer.:wtf:

Maybe I'm just getting old and missing things, but... it just had me a bit puzzled. Still, loved the episode and looking forward to the repeat tonight to see if I really am cracking up...!:lol:

Jude

3. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

All I have to say about last nights episode is WOW!

Gutted we're coming towards the end of the season though...

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yeah, it was a great ep! I will be interested to see whether Delko and Calleigh find out the real reason Ryan acted the way he did, and how they will react when they do. And what the consequences will be for Ryan, professionally and personally - especially his relationships with Delko and Calleigh.
    Loved H going all....well, 'H' on the Russians. They're bad guys, but Horatio is not someone you should mess with.

mary - I thought the same things you did. Ryan looked really messed up when the guy was beating him, and then all he had was the missing tooth and the cut on his lip. As for the Hummer thing, that was weird, no one even asked 'so where did you get to?'. Oh well. It was a really good eppy anyway!

5. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi i thought it was a brilliant episode , i can't believe it is almost the end of the season .

6. tootes

tootes Rookie

Loved the episode, made me very excittedable. lol :lol:
    Aaaah' i agree, only 5 episodes left. :( x

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah. There were quite a few holes in the plot, but loved it anyway :)
    You would have thought that Ryan would have been a little more battered and bruised after what happened. A cut lip wasnt much. And they didn't seem that bothered that he was unreachable after being attacked. When Calleigh was out of contact for 5 minutes when she was kidnapped they were all thinking the worst, and trying to find her. Why not for Ryan?

MacsLady- How are you? Keeping up with new NY episodes?
    I agree that I would like to see some kind of follow up with the episode. It would be great to see Cal and Eric find out the truth, and show abit of understanding. Unfortunately continuity is not a strong suit for the Miami writers :rolleyes:
    I know, we are getting through it far too quick :(

8. lal

lal Pathologist

Happy Tuesday :)

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah, Happy Tuesday! Fingers crossed for Freeview............

10. tootes

tootes Rookie

Happy Tuesday Everyone !! :D x

11. marymagdalen

Hey everyone, have a good Tuesday, and may your God look kindly on your Freeview!! I'm just busy writing right now, so if someone could come in and give me a prod at 5 to 9 that would be great - otherwise I'll get carried away and lose track of time and miss it again!!:D

Jude

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Did you manage to catch the epi, Jude? Maybe you need to set some sort of alarm on your computer!
    While not as good as last weeks, I enjoyed the episode.
    - I enjoy seeing Kyle in the morgue. He is a fast learner! At last they have found a way to put him in the epi without him being in trouble
    - Not sure about the Ron Saris story. Would they really have him as an informant? Hmm, not very realistic. But the modelling quip from H was funny.
    -more Julia. But, again, she wasnt bad. She is much better to watch now she isnt being a bitch all the time.
    - Ryan looked hot. Too bad he wasnt in it much. And no mention whatsoever of his ordeal last week. You would think they would mention it in passing, at least. And is it only H who knows what went on?

13. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I must say I quite enjoyed that episode, despite of lack of Calleigh/Delko moments. Felt sorry for the woman whose face was ruined...such a sad story. It happens more and more these days. Am I right that something went wrong with Marg H. surgery? Her face looks weird, comparing to early episodes.
    I like Kyle. I hope he stays in CSIM. He looks just like Horatio!Amazing.

14. marymagdalen

Yes, I did, thanks! But only because my virus scan kicked in and closed down what I was doing, so... nothing else to do but run downstairs and watch the tv!:lol:

I really liked the epi though. I just loved seeing Kyle and Tara pulling all the gooey gore out of the wood chipper! What an awesome job, trying to put all that back together. I loved how they had a human outline on the table and were putting the bits on it like they knew which bit went where!

Yes, sad - but I thought the guy trying to make other women look like his dead wife was wa-a-a-ay creepy!

Jude

15. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi i thought the episode was very good , i thought it was a bit creepy with the doctor :)