Gil <3 Cath #31: Purejoy - Sexing Up Sin City!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 12, 2009.

1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^I wish they'd have dwelled more into their past too, although it's fun to let your imagination run wild.;) Why we never got a Gil and Lindsey scene is beyond me. You would assume they'd be close considering him and Cath were. It just makes sense. I mean he has to have some sort of relationship with Lindsey. Gil and Catherine were too close for him not to be a part of Lindsey's life.

2. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

^ That's very true :lol:. Imaginations are fabulous things, and wonderful fanfiction can be made with the ideas :devil:.

And I agree with your line of thought with the Gil and Lindsay interaction. Gil and Cath are really close, yet we never see any scenes with Gil and Lindsay. It would have been nice to see how she behaved around him. I mean Gil and Cath have known each other for over 20 years I think? So he must have had some sort of relationship with her daughter? I'd like to think he was more of a father figure than an "uncle" but that's just me ;). All we really got was Gil asking about her... which I think was slightly unfair, but hey, that's the way it goes.

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I have what I think is an interesting question - particularly because our thread title is "Sexing it Up in Sin City".

So here it is:

What do you think has been the sexiest moment between Gil and Catherine?

4. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

When cath tells grssiom to "learn to be more politic." and then they both lean on the desk and seriously look they are going to kiss. Love that scene! Close runner up would have to be the scene where they... there are too many to choose from!

5. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

Wow, there are soooo many to choose from. This is going to be a tough choice.

I have to admit, I love the scene where Gil basically throws Cath again the SUV in order to protect her. That was a sexy scene.

I love that scene too, EEK!!! I can't for the life of me remember the name of the episode though. What ep was it from?

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Aww! I've always though of that as their song... speaking of which, if Gil comes back, I would pay to seem him play it for old times sake. I can just picture them smiling while they're listening to the song.

I wanna know how they first met... something tells me that the first meeting would be one for the books.

7. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

the episode where in my mind it seemed like they almost kissed was Strip Strangler. And I forgot to mention the Bowtie scene! How can you get any hotter than that? :drool: The first time I saw it I almost passed out haha.

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Ohhhh, hottest scene....there's two that come to mind for me. One is the scene from Butterflied when she goes back to the crime scene and realizes he never left. She tells him they need to get him a shower, the way he looks at her while eating the peanut butter, "Let's go back to the bedroom", the whole conversation was just full of sexuality...and of course the whole 'Got silk?' line.:devil: The second would be King Baby. You just can't beat the tush comment nor the glances they kept giving each other after that. You can't honestly tell me that had Brass not shown up, something wouldn't have went down between them.

9. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I'd have to say the big hug Cath gives Gil before his surgery in 'Inside the Box'. It wasn't necessarily the hottest, but it definitely ended all arguments as to who he REALLY cares about, and who REALLY cares about him.

Ok, fine...hottest....here I go ;p

Definitely the above quoted in 'Dead Ringer' (Oh GOD that was so hot), 'King Baby' "I even missed your tush!" and "I know you tend to get a little territorial about your crime scenes, so I'm giving you fair warning." (I can't remember the epi, but that was hot). And then whatever that epi is when Gil leaves Vegas & goes to that podunk down and he keeps calling Cath his wife...LOVE that too. Oh wait, more...(sorry!)

"I haven't had sex in 6, no, 7 months." -Cath-
    "How can I help?" -Gil-

*restrains self from posting more*

10. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

^ I love all of those scenes. But I can't seem to remember what ep this "I know you tend to get a little territorial about your crime scenes, so I'm giving you fair warning." is from either :(

Jackpot is just PureJoy gold! That episode is jam packed full of delicious moments :D

I adore the Bowtie scene in Formalities, that was HOT :drool:

As you can tell from my siggie, I love that scene too :lol:

Oh yeah! I remember that now...:lol: Thanks for reminding me ;)

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

They really were like husband and wife in that scene, weren't they? They always act like a married couple, but this scene was just so sweet and intimate. They reminded me of those married couples where the wife always helps the husband with his tie. I remember that Cath said that he needed a woman... but all he needs is her, am I right?

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

You are so right. There was a sweetness to it, but at the same time, it was extremely hot. I loved how the scene just seemed so natural, like it was an everyday thing. Both were comfortable with the situation. Sort of makes you wonder if they've been in that position before doesn't it? Just how many of his ties has she tied?;)

13. RoseWillow

RoseWillow Hit and Run

^ That is so true. They were so comfortable in that moment. Catherine just reached around to fix his tie, and Gil just let her. It does make you wonder how many times that may have happened before.

You are so very right karu_mila. All Gil needs is Catherine, she has been there with him through it all, and he with her. That says it all ;)

I have to admit, I adore the scene in King Baby where Gil said "I even missed your tush." That was a great scene. At first I was as shell-shocked as Catherine was, thinking "Did he really just say that?" :lol: But yeah he did, and it just makes that scene one my favourites to watch over and over again :)

Oh I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but I have a fic I have just posted, if anyone is interested in reading it I'd love to know? ;) Grillows of course :D

14. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

"I even missed your tush!"

I. LOVE. that. line.

Seriously.

Cath will never be on the recieving end of "I'm not interested in your ass" ;)

GAH...In Shooting Stars before Gil & Cath go for their desert walk (and they talk about the pyramids.), doesn't Cath say something like "Who are you today, Moses?!" is that the line? LOVE it. And then he says they can share his water...I love it- it's just SO couple-y to do that, you know? And then they get to the bunker and he goes "We can either go forward, or go back." and Cath whips out her gun and Gil's like "Wooah..THAT'S my woman!" LOL It's just so sexy. :devil:

Ok, I'll shut up now :p

15. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

i absolutely love the peanut butter scene in Butterflied, that was smokin hot! :)