Caption Game Miami Style Pt. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruh-Rho. I made a booboo & missed a caption. My sincerest apologies to NickSaraFan2 :eek: *is terribly sorry for that*

Our tied winners for this round:
Mac: Mister, the evidence is right there on your shirt.
Guy: What evidence?
Horatio: I had my sunnies in a container with a lock. If you didn't know the combo, a dye pack was set to go off. Do you know how many people try to steal my sunnies?
Guy: You have sunglasses on, braniac.
Mac: Those are my extra pair that I let him borrow. Anyway, the dye pack exploded all over your shirt. Are you really going to tell us that you didn't take them?

Caruso: Sir, who did you like better? Me in Rambo: First Blood or him in Forrest Gump?
GNRFan & Dynamo ....you 2 know the drill. Congrats to both of you :thumbsup:

I'l let GNRF post since I just enjoy captioning. If no photo is put up in th next day or so, maybe I'll look for one.

Here ya go here's one of Jesse and Ryan. Hopefully it's not too big. I cropped it a bit so it would be smaller. But if it's still too big, I'll post the thumbnail instead. :)

004155.png

Ryan:*thinking* Hehe, if only Jesse knew that I put super glue around the rim of that water bottle...

Jesse: *Lips stuck to bottle* Mmmph! Mph!

mjszud its OK I'm cool :)

OK here we go...

Jesse: "um Ryan... what is this stuff, you sure it works?"
Ryan: "yes I am, my Nana's possum-gator-dragon tea is the best way to get rid of an uspet tummy..."
Jesse: ":eek:"

Jesse: $1.25 for a half-liter bottle of water? That's about $9.50 a gallon!
Ryan: And to think people complain about the price of gas. It's a crime.

Jesse: "Ew! Who flicked a booger in my water bottle?"

Ryan: "Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmmm. You say something, Jess?"

Voting round. :p

Ryan:*thinking* Hehe, if only Jesse knew that I put super glue around the rim of that water bottle...
Jesse: *Lips stuck to bottle* Mmmph! Mph!

Jesse: "um Ryan... what is this stuff, you sure it works?"
Ryan: "yes I am, my Nana's possum-gator-dragon tea is the best way to get rid of an uspet tummy..."
Jesse: ":eek:"

Jesse: $1.25 for a half-liter bottle of water? That's about $9.50 a gallon!
Ryan: And to think people complain about the price of gas. It's a crime.

Jesse: "That's a nice, uh, sweater vest there Ryan" *drinks quickly to hide laughter*

Jesse: "Ew! Who flicked a booger in my water bottle?"
Ryan: "Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmmm. You say something, Jess?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back