CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

: D

Anyone heard anything? I really need my spoiler fix SOON! :p

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^ Nothing new. :)

You know what? Maybe the episode Kim Kardashian and those other people are in is 6.10 - if they cast their guest stars through stunt casting, they wouldn't need to cast anybody else. So we might not get any spoilers for that episode. The description for the episode they're in could be 6.11, I guess, but if it's 6.10 that would explain why we haven't seen any spoilers for the episode. I guess we'll see...

Don't quote me on that! :lol:

3. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Wait...Kim Kardashian??? Ha, I totally missed that.

Hmm, that'll be interesting. I really wonder what kind of role she is going to play: suspect or victim. Or of course, just a party girl. :lol:

But I'm looking forward to that.

I have always wondered why it seems that all the young famous celebrities guest star on NY before the others. I mean last season, we had Ashley and Pete Wentz and then there was Katherine Mchpee. And Nelly too.

4. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I don't know exactly which episode they are shooting right now, but if it's episode 10 then Kardashian and the other stunt are on it, HH on twitter said he is shooting with them this week ;);)

OH and I read somewhere esle that the 10 will be " Don I think I killed Stella" too, so if it's a rumour it's running fast:confused::confused:

5. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

6.12 - Criminal Justice

6. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Again SUPER MAC now it's simply boring, boring, boring I'm a huge CSI NY's fan but I'm not sure I will go through all season 6:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

7. AndorianIP

AndorianIP Victim

Yay LOVE MY MAC!!

However I find it interesting no details on eppy 10 yet and when I went to Wikipedia they now have the title with at TBA instead of the 'Don I think I killed Stella' like it was before...what is going on?

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Anyone can update Wikipedia so it's not a reliable source.

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Im' curious about the Flack info they have on the upcoming eps. What is the real reason for the disappearance and why doesn't Mac tell his bosses the right info?

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Sounds like maybe his drinking problems get him into a fight or something and he doesn't want to show up at work hung over and beat up? I guess we'll see--the episode airs the week after the crossover!

I cannot imagine that episode 10 could possible be called "Don, I Think I Killed Stella." NY doesn't really play with their titles the way CSI: Miami does. That sounds like a rumor.

Episode 12 sounds interesting. I'm no fan of "Super Mac" but I don't think this is a "Super Mac" ep. Sounds like Mac is going to struggle with having to figure out if a good friend of his committed murder. I feel like this season so far has spread the storylines around pretty decently--it hasn't felt overly Mac-heavy like the beginning of season four did. Mac is bound to get some juicy storylines--he is the lead after all!

11. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

^This is what I think too. So far this season they have done a decent job of keeping "Super Mac" behind the scenes and I really hope it stays that way. Don't get me wrong, I love Mac but he can get very annoying sometimes. Hopefully that episode lets us see a new side to him instead.

As for Don, I can't wait for his episode. I love the way he's been written this season, like he's trying to act fine but we can all see the change. I'm just curious to see who's going to be the main person to help him on his feet. As much as I want it to be Danny or Stella, I have a feeling that it'll be Mac.

12. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Two more weeks! :hugegrin: Count me in as one who wishes they'd shake things up a little by having it be Danny or Stella that goes after Flack (Danny especially, since he's the only other one who knows Terrence -- they could've had him tracking Flack all the way to Terrence's place, and that would just be fun to watch). But I think it'll work well enough with Mac too -- I mean, Don tracked him all the way to Chicago in Season 4 because he was concerned, it'll be nice to see Mac sort of repay the favour.

...Not that I'm not looking forward to this one. But you know, these kinds of episodes would be so much more interesting if they used a character we've seen Mac interact with in the past. Like maybe that DA he talked with a few times in Season 1; they weren't exactly friends, but they had the sort of interactions which made me think they'd been working with each other for a long time. Or even that assistant DA from "Not what it Looks Like". I can't ever buy it when they bring in a character I've never seen or heard of before and tell us s/he's been X character's close friend for ages; let alone be affected when said close friend does something shocking or "OOC".

13. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

that was exactly my first thought. the title seemed like a miami title. i think one for miami was called "smoke in your CSIs". but then again yeah, NY writers don't roll that way. lol.

and as for mac's episode, not really dreading it cuz storylines have been pretty much spread out this season. the only heavy mac ep i can remember is blacklist, with his dad and all that. everybody has been getting good storylines, like flack, danny and hawkes. still waiting for a stella one though. she usually has at least one centric episode every season.

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'm quite pleased about it. i'm a bit of a supermac fan i guess, and actually i don't think this sounds so much like supermac as angsty mac, which is fine!

i know what you mean, i think someone he's been seen interacting with before would be good - however, given how little we see of their personal lives (especially mac's!) i don't think it's too far fetched to introduce people as their friends even if we've never seen them before.

15. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Quick question, with the cross-over starting monday, do you have to watch all three to understand the plot of the episodes?? or can I just watch one or two of them? I'm not a miami fan, so i would rather not watch that one, but if it would be better to watch all three than I will. I was just curious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.