Has anyone else took an instant dislike to Haylen?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by lilmzhappy, Sep 25, 2009.

?

Di you like Haylen?

Poll closed Oct 26, 2009.
  1. Yes

23.1%
  2. No

76.9%
  1. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

In the begginging, I really didn't think I'd like her, mainly because it felt like she was replacing Angell.

But now that I've seen her, I have to admit that I like her. For me, its the fact that she represents a new type of character. I mean, as much as I love the pre existing ones, I could never really relate to them on a personal level.

With Haylen though, it's like, she reminds me of me. I think she represents a different group that we really havent seen on any of the shows. I mean, besides Riley on CSI, we never really had like a young, fresh character that its just beggining on the job.

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ yeah, i like that about her too. i guess in a sense it could be said of adam, but he was brought in quite gradually so we didn't see it. i definitely see the similarity with riley (who i also liked!).

3. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Re: Has anyone else taken an instant dislike to Haylen?

I haven't been impressed by her yet, but on the flip side she hasn't done anything I'd consider irreparable either.
    With the exception of her name, which is too insipid for words, she's still got a lot of potential that I hope they find a good way to take advantage of, even though she's made a less than flattering first impression, so I'm still undecided on her, but I do dislike the misuse of the word 'took' in this thread title. :lol:

4. Fwuzzfwuzz

Fwuzzfwuzz Hit and Run

Errr, Haylen is a work in progress for me. I really don't like her at the moment but I am open to any type of movement toward more flattering traits. I really don't like her voice and I agree her introduction miffed me. Although it does give Adam a bit more to go off of. We'll see.