Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Okay, as I am new here; I am just saying hello to everyone. I have been a CSI-fan for a long time. But kinda lost some interest for CSI Las Vegas somewhere during season 8. I am still watching the show, but it's not that fun no more when some of my favourites have left the show. Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

welcome vildis
    and yeah i know what that feels like except it was after ray in s9(after 9x11) became front and center then i lost my addiction, but when sara came back then yes i got some of it back but after she leaves then i dont know

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Welcome to the Las Vegas forums, Vildis! Make yourself at home, and have fun! :)

4. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

Welcome Vildis. I feel the same way. I stopped watching after Grissom left. I was fine with one character temperarily leaving; I could deal with ONE character death; but after Grissom left too, I just couldn't watch with three of my favorites gone. I'm watching now that Sara's back though.

5. lal

lal Pathologist

Welcome :thumbsup:

6. americanstalker

americanstalker Witness

Hey everyone. I'm americanstalker (it has to do with my favorite computer game, so chill out, nothing weird is meant by it), I'm from Chicago, and I have been a fan of CSI for a while. I always liked the show period, how it managed to even out the dark moments with humor. I'm getting reacquainted with the series as I got the first two seasons on DVD for my birthday. As far as favorite characters go, it's a dead-even tie between Greg and Nick. With that being said, that's it.

7. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Hey, americanstalker! Welcome welcome and glad to meet ya! Always a plus to add another fan of Nick and/or Greg to the forums. :thumbsup:

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Welcome to the Las Vegas forums, Americanstalker! Make yourself at home and have fun! :)

9. lal

lal Pathologist

Welcome :thumbsup:

10. Rozatrinity751

Rozatrinity751 Dead on Arrival

Hello and thank you for the welcome. I just love WP/Grissom, was always hoping that he and Sara would hook up and finally they did. Just wonderful. Looking forward to chatting about them and the rest of the cast. Take care all.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] to you Rosatrinity751 glad your here, have fun and come on over to the WP and the Sara thread also the GSR one and to all other newbies a big welcome as well.. have fun:bolian:

12. Rozatrinity751

Rozatrinity751 Dead on Arrival

Thank you Desertwind. Will surly check out the other forums. Have a great day.

13. lal

lal Pathologist

welcome Rozatrinity751 , hope you enjoy yourself on here :)

14. Stokes626

Stokes626 Witness

Hey *waves* I'm Stokes626!

I'm a Jersey girl and proud of it. :rolleyes: I know,how corny is that? Haha. Anyway i've only been a CSI fan for about a year. I started watching it last year in a Law Enforcement class i was taking. And its kinda funny because originally i didnt want to watch it during class because i heard how fake it was and didnt want any part of it...but as soon as Srg. turned it on and i saw Nick....i was floored. :eek:

So since then i've become addicted to CSI and am a HUGE fan of Nick/George.

I'm looking forward to hanging out around here. I've already aquainted with the Nick/George Ward picts section :devil:....so if you're looking for me i'm more than likely in there. :lol:

15. 915

915 CSI Level One

Hi welcome Stokes626. Hope you enjoy joying in the discussions on here to. :)