Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

So i was thinking about the almight pappa Flack and who would be a good cjoice, i dont think anyone will agree with me, but what about Neil Flynn. I was watching a the middle with him in it and i dont know i can kind of see a resemblance, i dont know i'm probably just really crazy lol

2. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

^ I had to look him up because I didn't know who he is. He's the janitor on Scrubs :)

I could maybe see him as Papa Flack. He looks a bit like him, so it could work.
    And I can't think of anyone better, so he sounds like a good choice to me.

3. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

4. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

"John, what you're doing is VERY dangerous!"
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

sorry, I couldn't resist :guffaw: He was hot as hell in 6x06 though. :drool:

5. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

He's always tooooooooo hot, so there was no surprise that he was very hot in 6x06 ;) And it's not the first time Flack has said something which makes me laugh, but usually his facial expressions are even more hilarious.

6. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

I loved his facial expressions at the "sploshing" party when he saw what they were doing to food. Flack takes his food seriously.
    I also loved his smile when he waved at Danny through the window. The way he was able to spot him, it's almost like he has DannyRadar.

7. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

I'm pissed Flack's not suffered any recriminations for shooting Angell's killer.

8. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Me too, but I'm not pissed, it just disappointed me a lot. But he has very much to worry about right now, that poor *sexy* guy. :p

9. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Love your sig, Flack-Angell! :guffaw: I think it was a clandestine way to emphasize to minors watching not to do what John did. :guffaw: But still, it was awesome.

What about that Don and Sheldon scene? I thought that was the best part! :drool: :thumbsup:

10. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

^ I really enjoyed that scene. I think it was a perfect display of the way Don is feeling.

Normally, I think he would have been more understanding or at least a little softer.

But the way he talked to Sheldon showed that he's just a bit more snappier so far this season.

11. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

I agree. He was a bit more harsher than he normally is although, they aren't so much as established buddies as compared to him and Danny who he treats with a little more...refinement, for lack of a better term. It's weird, though, after all, everyone has Sheldon Hawkes up on some kind of pedestal about his character and how Flack could've handled the interrogation with more understanding.

12. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

I know what you mean. I look at when Sheldon was accused of murder in Raising Shane. I never saw any moments when Flack thought he actually did it.

But in this one, it was almost like he and Flack didn't know each other that well.

13. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I just think you guys are impatient. :p I don't know what the writers have planned for Flack but my guess is that they will address that situation sooner or later this season.

Or not. :lol:

I didn't get that impression at all. For me it was clear that Flack cares about him. And yes, he was a bit harsh but I think it was his frustration with Hawkes for not telling him the truth.

14. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I got the same impression as AppleJack here. There was never any doubt in Raising Shane. Everybody knew that Sheldon was being honest there, and told them everything they needed to know. But this time, Sheldon lied. It started with the fact that he didn't tell Mac or anyone else at the crime scene that he had met the victim earlier that day. I know that Sheldon never really got the chance to say that, but anyway. And when Sheldon didn't want to tell Flack or anyone else about his problems, of course Flack just had to believe that Sheldon was hiding something. Even if Flack knew Hawkes is a good guy.

15. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

If you beleve that we are going to see any sort of ramifcations from the end of season 5 for Flack, than let me ask you one question, "How's Danny's brother, Louie, doing?" :wtf:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.