Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya!!! :)

Gosh I have TOTALLY forgot this thread! :alienblush: I've been stuck in Gary thread lately. :lol:

Jools, now it's my turn to earn Gibb's head slap!:guffaw:

*Slaps!*

Okey done. :lol: Now I have to take it back. :D
What about little "Wet-Mac..."!?! :devil::devil::devil:

Toss the towel detective Taylor!!!! :p You are way too sexy for it! :devil::devil::devil:

headslap.gif
Ow Sam, only a little slap. Gosh Mac is calling us :devil::devil::devil:

5x08-0024.jpg

No slapping on my watch ladies.

5x08-0036.jpg

What?! Gibbs is in town? *thud*

5x08-0028.jpg

Get him out of here, I'll be right over. Need to lose that towel. Ladies embrace yourselves. :drool::drool::drool:

Thanks for a wet Monday, Sam :p:p:p

Jools you are killing me for laugh!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

And you're mostly welcome! :D

Just a thought of Mac and Gibbs torture or interrogation...Gosh...
:devil::devil:

I post the final "Wet-Mac" pic now cause I'm using different and FASTER computer now! :D

You haven't see the best yet...:evil:
5x08-0032.jpg

NOW it's more than anything: "LOOSE THE TOWEL!!!" :evil:

5x08-0062.jpg

5x08-0081.jpg

He looks cute and slightly guilty....:adore:
So ladies, what do you think it's happen in the locker rooms?!?!? :devil:

Sam, wow,wow! Thanks! :thumbsup::thumbsup::drool::drool::drool:

Mac with the hot look.

301_1211.jpg

307_00763.jpg

4x17-0863.jpg

Last edited:
Woohoo! I like Mac's site I get to see Mac sexy, angry, mad, serious but above all WET! :lol::p:lol::lol: THanks girls for the lovelly photos!!!

PS: this man needs to resolve some sexual tension don't you think??? *battingeyes* :drool:

I love the last pictures, the one with the hot look. The others (especially wet Mac) are loveable too :)

PS: this man needs to resolve some sexual tension don't you think??? *battingeyes* :drool:

All I have to say here: I agree with you. It would be eerhm great (the words aren't enough). :rolleyes::drool:

I love the last pictures, the one with the hot look. The others (especially wet Mac) are loveable too :)

All I have to say here: I agree with you. It would be eerhm great (the words aren't enough). :rolleyes::drool:

nel: thanks for the pics!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think he has a hot look in EVERY pic! :lol::lol::lol:

MAC...SEXUAL TENTION...OMG!!!! :eek::eek::eek::evil::evil::evil::eek::eek::eek:

*giggle* :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I think I'd help him to solve that! :hugegrin:

Come'ere Detective hotness!!! :devil::devil::devil::devil:

HAHAHAHA, Sam you really made me laugh. I think everyone here wants to help him solve the "problem" with sexual tension. We all probably have to stand in line (queue) :) You are going to be the first one? ;)

HAHAHAHA, Sam you really made me laugh. I think everyone here wants to help him solve the "problem" with sexual tension. We all probably have to stand in line (queue) :) You are going to be the first one? ;)

Yeah...I made myself laugh too when I wrote that latest post! :guffaw: And what was the worst part was that I was in class room then!:rolleyes: And I suddenly burst to laugh and my teacher heard it!:cardie: You may imagine how embarrest I was!:alienblush: He asked what am I doing and I just mumbled nothing particular! :lol::lol::lol: For my luck he didin't questioned further! :guffaw:

Last edited:
haha girls you made me laugh specially Sam! :lol: :lol:
Mr. Mac is a lucky fellaw to have us to help him... to resolve his tensions!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

Morning

It's a bit gray morning since the gossips for the flu a spreading like a wildfire.:vulcan: Some of the students and teachers in our school are sick now. I just hope that I won't get that... I hate being sick.:rolleyes: The only good thing being sick is that you can have your Mac (Gary) - dose as much as you would like! :lol:

Okey enough sad things all I wanna do right now is share pics with you guys! ;)

6x01-0014-1.jpg

He must be the only guy that can look stressed and sexy at the same time! :devil::devil::devil::devil:
219_0352.jpg

Owwwww how beautiful smile he has! :adore::adore::adore::adore:
953.png

Cute. :luvlove:
CSI_NY_5x01_Veritas058-1.jpg

Erm...you mentioned trying to solve his sexual tension?!? :D:D:D

Well...Detective Taylor, meet me in your office...:devil::devil:

*What happened next...well check the pic above...:evil::evil::evil:*

LOL. nice comments. haha
I really hope you don't get sick Sam. but having unlimited Mac dose all day isn't too bad.
thanks for all the pictures.
I thought he was so adorable when he gave sheldon the keys to his apartment. It'd be nice if I could get a set...

A little late, but blame RL. :( Anyways, here are the caps from the last ep. 'It happened to me'. :drool: Gosh, please let Mac happen to me. :devil::devil::devil:

Carefull, you might never know when it happens to you. :drool::drool::drool:

NVE00083.png

Something amusing. One has probably forgotten the security help to retouch. Hahaha!:rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie:
2e9a9a2931_8605763_o2.jpg

This is Gary's favorite activity. From a result CSI
0_19-1.jpg

Here pissy Mac! I like it.
2-4-1.jpg

Here is happy Mac.
-X-Mac-mac-taylor-3024975-471-42-1.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited:
I like the new pictures from the latest episode. Especially when he's smiling.

Sam:

Once again, you made me laugh. The last picture there was completely awesome, with a brilliant little note. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back