Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Heya, Family!

Mac ♥ Stella Mac ♥ Stella ♥ Mac

35. Because they have too much chemistry to be turned a blind eye to
    36. Because every time they look into each others' eyes, there's LOVE reflected in their eyes
    37. Because they are made for each other
    38. Because they need no words nor sentence to communicate, they have gaze that speak volumes
    39. Because everything they need from each other is just ONE, one touch, one look, one smile and it will all be alright/fine
    40. Because whenever something happens, better or worst, they are here for each other to weather all the storms and tribulation together regardless to the condition/circumstances they are in
    41. Because EACH and EVERY moment they spent with one another is of immeasurable value and worth

Last but not least, BECAUSE EVERY SECOND COUNTS!

Debbie, the third picture you posted in #352 is amazing! I never notice that before. What episode is that from? Stella is holding Mac's hand while grasping on the gun isn't it? Whoa! :drool:

Look at the second picture in #352! Look at how he look at her...! :adore: OH MY! *Faints* There's just too much to be ignored! So close... yet so far...

Welcome, Hammer227! :) I'm Asprine! Nice to meet you!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  2. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

Hi Aspirine, nice to meet you too :D, and thanks for the welcome!!

38, 39 and 40 are soooooooo trueeeee!!!:adore:

-->Ghawazee

:guffaw::guffaw:OMG i just had a crazy idea for a fic...hope you dont mind if i draw on your idea.

*goes to write*

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

So the title of : Don, I think I killed Stella is followed by, second chances. Although I have my reservations about the first title I wonder if there is any connections to the two episodes? I would think that if they are "Stella centered" Mac would start showing a little more concern. They need to start having him put forth a little more effort IMO.

4. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

Y'know i was thinking along the same lines re: 6:11 being called second chances perhaps refering to Smacked might explain all the cloak and dagger stuff re:6:10 at least partially anyway we can hope can' we?

43:Because they can finish each others sentences.
    44:Because Stella calls only Mac when she thinks she's being stalked.
    45:Because he comes running even though he's dating Peyton.
    46: Because it's Stella who comforts him when he's on trial for Clay Dobson topping himself.
    47:Because of all that hugging (go on count 'em.)
    48:Because he gives her a rose when he's playing with the magic set.
    49:Because she's worried sick when he's held hostage by Joe.

SMACKED FOREVER

5. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

sure we can hope ;-) and it makes sense to me to have the episodes linked somehow...oh and i was thinking:

i saw the writer draft of this episode and it would seem that this is the Xmas episode...so i was hoping for a little help from the mistletoe, you know ;)...

What do you think?

50) because she moved heaven and earth to save him from joe
    51) because he honestly wouldn't do this job without her
    52) because they're meant to be
    53) because both know when one need to be left alone or talk
    54) because she's jealous of every woman in Mac's life

6. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello family!

Wow much happened since my last visit!!
    Restrained mode on: I totally want to see what 6.10 will bring in SMAC but please allow me to have my reserves because as SMAC funs are a bit "misstreated" and this title could mean many many things...!!!

Restrained mode off: Seriously I am having a million SMAC moments flowing into my brain! I'm happy and excited and it can really ignite SMAC passion and send us to the 7th heaven!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Let's see I am happeh!! veui happeh!!

PS: please please keep the conversation with Adam as limited as possible (not that I am a moderator wannabe) but I don;t want to close the thead :alienblush::alienblush:

7. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi,

Reasons Why We Want Mac and Stella to Get Together:

55 - because Mac is the knight in shining armor of Stella.

"Don, I think I Killed Stella" gives us a lot of possibilities, however I will keep my expectations down there. But I'm certainly anxious and crossing your fingers to the scenes smakeds

bjs.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

HAHAHA I can see everybody is being cautious about 6.10;) well i want to be cautious as well so if it is at least 10% i will be happy! :D and when i say "Smacked" i am referring to their old closeness . I won't ask for anything else;)

"Second chances"? Sounds good for 6.11:thumbsup: But this is the first surprise i have!!!!!! We never had a Christmas episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am going to write to Santa (My Santa has an incredible resemblance to PV;))

Dear Santa,

I know you must be very busy. But we have been good kids. Well, most of the time if you count the day this place was closed just because we didn't behave but i promise you it was just that time
    We will be calm, lovely,and quiet ladies:p or we will try :lol:

Please, Santa Could you give us just ONE present this Christmas??? I promise you won't need to spend the money you have for your reers in giving us that present. Could you just put Mac and Stella in some "interesting situation"????:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I leave to your imagination what "interesting" means:lol:

Yours faithfully

Debbie:angel:

hugs to all

I love y'a!

Debbs:p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TINA! Tomorrow i have Training and English and i won't be here to celebrate your birthday my dear. Believe me i wish you all the best my pure and special Scorpio Lady:thumbsup:

And i won't be able to post in the morning because my PC is OUT OF SERVICE again! Yesterday i tried to speak to Shippy and it rebooted every 5 minutes:shifty: so it was sent this morning to teh technician

9. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hellooo Ladies!!!!
    I missed you soooooooo much!!!! Im buried in papers and exams!

Cant wait for 6.10 hope we can see lots of SMACKED moments:drool:
    Debs I really hope Santa read your letter lol, I can picture thousands of Smacked christmas moments all with happy endings!:)

My dear Tina I hope you have a wonderful B-day!:thumbsup:
    Talk to you soon!

Catu

10. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

Xmas might arrive a bit early this year, well at least for us ;) LOL *keeps fingers crossed*

anyway a Santa's letter sounds good, and maybe we should write one to TPTB too :lol:

Dear Santa,

you've known me for years now, and you also know that -apparently- i have the tendency to ship 'impossible' couples...so this year, and as any other years since i was 16, i'm asking you to bring at least Stella and Mac together (i'm slowly loosing hopes with the other couples). It's no big deal c'mon, make some Smackers happy!!!

thank you Santa,

Sincerely yours

Marta.

11. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

Sapphire is happy very very happy! Check out the Pam Veasey interview she catagoricaly states the Adam thing is a one off and Stella will keep her word never ever again. Altogether now Yessssssssssssss! Methinks someone may be finally getting the message No Smacked No viewers No ratings No Job! Keep your eye on 6:10/6:11 the odds on Smacked just got shorter.Remember your Dunkirk spirit (Famous British WW11 battle for those of us who are not familiar) even if your on your last legs never ever give up and never ever surrender!

SMACKED FOREVER!ADAM ABSOLUTELY NEVER!

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys, You've been warned and warned and warned that this is the Mac/Stella thread and while most of you seem to be following the rules, there are still a few of you who seem to ignore the warnings. Specifically the last poster before me. This is a thread to discuss Mac/Stella. I've received complaint after complaint after complaint from other posters who come into this thread to read about Mac/Stella NOT about Adam or just Stella or Adam/Stella.

Thread officially closed for 24 hours. Will re-open at 7:00 AM EST on Thursday, 11/5/09.

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I am sooooo sorry. I completely forgot about opening this thread earlier today.

14. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

That's ok we are big hearted fellas! :lol: (I am joking)

Hello all!!!

I loved the latest episode! no significantly big SMAC moments but they had a nice conversation and they didn;'t just co-existed in the same episode actually I found them return to the usual close routine which I love! I will say no more for those who haven't seen the epi yet :)
    Oh, by the way I read that the crossover episode will end in NY I wonder what this strong case will bring to our favorite duo!

Good night all! kisses!

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I loved it as well! And speaking of there conversations together did you catch the one when they were discussing Hawkes and they made referance to having high expectations with each other? I was trying to read into that. What is everyones take on it?

Kinkapoodles thanks for reopening the thread and lets just "get over it" you guys"!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.