Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Stellarinas :)

I know! That so freaked me out the first time I saw it! I was like "OMG IT'S MELINA" but quickly realized it was just someone who freakishly looked like her.

Anyway, I would also love some confirmation on that title :eek::eek::eek: Holy cow! I don't know if the title's a good thing or a bad thing. All I know is that I can't wait for 6x10 :D

Melina from her days on Guiding Light :) Her hair used to be so much darker...

Anyway, I'll talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel

P.S. Queenie, what episode is the pic in your avatar/banner from?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  2. Queenie

Queenie Witness

You didn't? :wtf: Okay that makes me look like a perv.:vulcan: LoL Or gayish. :lol:
    Okay,I admit it I'm a gayish perv. Lmao
    But can't blame me though. I mean...look at her! She's hot and sexy and just gorgeous. :drool:

I guess you mean 6.05?
    I've seen the episode and loved seeing Stella but it kinda left me like "Wait,that's it?" :wtf: . I don't know. I've seen better Stella episodes and I want better than 6.05 was.
    I guess it's hard to beat what we got in season 5. It's hard to beat an episode written by Melina. Maybe another episode from Melina would do the job. ;)

I guess we haven't got the confirmation about the title. The title that's been around on Smacked thread seems dramatic! And kinda weird name for the episode. I guess we just have to wait and see.

As I said on Smacked thread. No one is killing my Stella. No way. :vulcan: Not buying it.

It's from season 5. Episode 10 called "The Triangle"

Here's the pic.

[​IMG]

I love the matching pose. :lol:

3. sagasimone

sagasimone Victim

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Queenie-->
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:eek:nly because you appreciate her beauty or any other woman's beauty doesn't make you a gayish perv:lol::lol::lol: I know i do appreciate that too and i am not a perv either:lol: But i wonder how Mac would react if suddenly Stella appeared with such a cleavage at the lab:lol:

Oppppsssssss wrong season! :D I was just thinking about Season 5 :D and personally yeah! Melina made us so happy! she showed how she understands her Stella, Stella's relationship with Mac and to us, Smackies :D and I did love 6.05.(and 5.05 too :D ) but if Stella is under this crisis it's natural we didn't get a big reaction from her because she is not "Normal Stella" Anyway i enjoed very much 6.05, besides it was so different! :D

Kaila!!!!!!
    LOL I can't wait either! :D even if the title is just a joke, it sounds so incredible promising! :D

SagaSimone--->THANK YOU!!!! thode piccies are simply adorable! :D adorable

5. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

DEBBIE!

WOOOOOOOOW! :drool::drool::drool: SO ELLEGANT!!!!!

awww, that's just sooo damn cute! no wonder why she's so in love with them! :adore:

now... for those who love melina in green.......

[​IMG]

and..... she's beautiful and young in this one too! she looks good wearing brown!! (i LOVE her with the almost-blondie hair :adore:)

[​IMG]

kisses, y'all! ;***

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thank you darling for those piccies :D And I am sorry we coudn't finish the talk just because of this silly PC! I wanted to listen your voice darn it! Promise me we will try next time :)

I need to find more of those Guiding Light piccies. I know i have posted certian site which has vids and piccies but i have lost the addy after my Hard Disk was cleaned up! :D

kisses and husg to all :D

7. sagasimone

sagasimone Victim

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Awwwwwwww Love those piccies Simone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't have some of them :D

Does anybody have piccies from the Sony advertisement????? She was absolutely amazing in it! :D

Playful Stella

[​IMG]

Professional Stella
    [​IMG]

Sexy Stella :D
    [​IMG]

9. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

WOW!!!! Stella's funs flood that's the way I like it! Hey to all!!

Thanks so much for the photos! Stella/Melina is lovelly to watch! finally we get to see her more in S6 Weeeee!

10. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, Dears, and ooooooh, thanks for all the fabulous pics :). Queenie, just in case admiring and staring at Melina´s cleavage is a gayish perv thing, I´ll join you :lol:, though Debs assured us it isn´t :D.

Meine liebe Dame Kürbis, I think it´s fair that my brains woke up hours later and reminded me of the fact that a pumpkin is not a melon and therefore I should correct it from Melone to Kürbis :D.

Oh yes, of course, there´s hundreds of other gorgeous Stella-scenes all through the seasons, but "All Access" was one of the most outstanding Stella-episodes. Well, Queenie got the point with her comment about last episode "What? That´s it?", because that´s how I felt a bit, too, it was simply not enough for a really brill Stella-case. But I share the optimism of all here that it will get better while the season continues.

Well, there have always been the "mixed" episodes, where a case becomes personal for one of the team and I admit these were sometimes some of the best episodes (of course I´d say this, considering GfD :D). I agree, too much of a certain storyline is getting on the nerves, except for those who like it. So I hope TPTB finally come to the conclusion that enough is now really enough with the Messers :lol:.

Ja, ja, Lamm :D. I agree with you to the point that I want their chemistry and friendship back, that would do for me :D. OK, you want more, but I think you´d be happy, too, if for a start they´d at least meet each other in a friendly way again and not so apparently cold.
    Oh yes, absolutely agree on that; it was strange how Stella seemed not able to address Danny personally and ask how he was doing, when they always had a good relationship before. "Cold Reveal" is one example of quite some, like when in "RND" Lindsay called him and the first thing he asked was how Stella was doing and that she should tell him if she needed his help, whatever it is. I hope they´ll get back to that point.

You may be right, maybe Sheldon and Lindsay would be more complementing each other than Lindsay and Danny do. Personally I never understood why they coupled Danny and Lindsay, I always thought they were not fitting and expected it to end before it really had begun- little did I know :D.

I hope so, I´d love that because Stella really has a great chemistry with more or less all of the boys and Sheldon and Stella had lovely scenes in the past, I agree, and now that he was hit so hard and lost all his money, I´m sure Stella will be there for him if he needs help.

While you pray for strong Stell-Mac scenes that will prevent you from your migraine, grant me a few Stell-Adam scenes, pleaaaaase, so we will be both happy, let alone Stella :lol:

Take care, have fun, lots of love from your good NUT :angel:

Oh, and about the title of 6.10, I don´t think it is the real title, unless they make it a fun episode, anyway sounds pretty much like big fun :D

So sweeeeet, and one could think they´re all three her girls, but she has only two daughters, hasn´t she? I´d say far left is Zoe and in the middle Karina.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Yeah, as far as I know Melina only has two daughters. I haven't been able to find any information that reveals the fact she has threee daughters. So I wonder who the third girl is.

12. sagasimone

sagasimone Victim

Because he has two daughters. The third girl is her niece. Melina takes her frequently to the party. I once read a interview.

13. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^ It doesn't surprise me, she is always talking proudly about being a family woman. Christmas day must be crazy at her place. Mystery solved! Thanks! :thumbsup:

14. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello dears!

I read in the forum somewhere an interview about Stella and in a point in the interview it is mentioned that Stella's stop in Adam's bed was not only "crazy" thing she will do this season. This information annoyed me a bit because this attitude was triggered by the grief of loosing a dear friend.. I find this a bit strange why not do "crazy" things when she found out that she is HIV negative, she was given a second chance in life but she prefered to spend it kind of conservative but now after some months after the shooting she will act even more "out of character". My point is that I find this excuse very week. after all the stress she was in, unsure whether she will live another year or not, mad at the world and about the injustise of life I would have understand this attitude but now it is lame to have her doing the "mambo jumbo dance" with anyone(this was hinted in the interview)... I just think was a way from the character to spice up the script... I am just dissapointed about this and I wanted to share with you..
    As always this is my POV I don't mean to insult anyone :)

hugz and kisses to all

15. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi, Stellarinas and Hi Mary,
    I think you refer to the interview that Pam Veasey did with TVGuide recently, don´t you? She said that Stella will keep her words to Adam about the night with him, and it won´t happen again, but still Stella will continue to do crazy and spontaneous things this season. But unfortunately Pam didn´t explain why Stella will act like that. We still can only assume that it´s because she´s still traumatized and wants to live every day as if it´s the last one. But what´s worrying me even more is that she will change into the cold, steely detective bitch again she often used to be in S1. I haven´t watched yesterday´s episode yet, but some of the comments in the grade thread make me feel uneasy. There are a few people too many commenting that they found Stella´s behaviour in certain scenes annoying and cold to ignore them. If TPTB have decided to let Stella have a crisis this season, then they please should soon give reasons and explanations for what´s going on with her, so that we can understand her strange behaviour, because I don´t want Stella to become the hated character of the show :(

In hope for better Stella-times, love and hugs to all