Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

I think there is cause for optimism my self I agree the whole Adam thing was downright insulting to us Smacked types if the idea was for Adam to grow a pair then that is simple not a good enough reason fo Stella to drop her underwear. In fact i can't see any good reason or bad for that matter why the whole story line (which is all but universally hated)should have ever been written in the first place (I'm still for taking the genius writer out back and shooting him/her.) After all does anyone seriously believe even for one nanosecond that Stella spends her time lusting after Adam Ross? That doesn't mean we should give up the faith just the opposite i think we should take spoilers with a pinch of salt always what ever they may be but don't discount them completely sometimes they do contain a nuggett or two of truth. We'll just have to wait and see as my Gran used to say but we are well owed some serious Smacked by TPTB.

SMACKED FOREVER!

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:lol::lol::lol: C'mon don't be so hard on Mrs Veasey!:thumbsup: She thought it was the best idea to develop this season but maybe it wasn't the best idea for us:shifty:. It's an universal truth i dislike that storyline with all my guts but the most shocking thing came from the fact she wrote it:shifty: I really thought she would give us Smacked moments in 6.01 (technically she DID give us some of them. That first scene between Mac and Stell is priceless) but the non- Smacked combo we had it was like a stab on my back:shifty: because it came from her:(. she has given us such amazing Smacked moments and episodes in the past it wasn't easy to accept her idea for this season;)

And again, for me it's something related to Mac the way Stella reacted. :drool::drool::drool::drool:Something very shocking for them happened and it affected my Stella until the point she needed someone to be comforted. Of course, sorry but for me it's OOC in Stella but i am just a fan, not a writer:p

Debbie :D

3. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

I'm all for developing Stell and Mac, I also get that Stella is acting under the influance of some kind of delayed shock but there are better ways of showing that then turning her into the Lab bike. I'm sorry but it cheapens both the Stella/Adam characters I've said this before but if Adam cares about or has any respect for Stella at all then his answer is no doesn't matter if she's throwing herself at him or is on her way to choir practice the answer is always no. Instead he seems to have thought (apologies to any Adam fans reading this) with his pants only and that automatically turns him into a self centred creep in my book. To use the words of the song "They took something perfect and painted it red" in doing so they not only cheapened themselves they showed us little or no consideration in the process. Like i said i'm willing to keep the faith for a while longer and i think there is definitley light at the end of the tunnel but i'm still firmly in the take 'em out back and shoot 'em catagory.

SMACKED FOREVER!

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I don't know how many times I have to come in here and tell you guys that this is NOT the place to bitch about Adam/Stella, Adam, or Stella. This is the Mac/Stella thread and I want to see this thread get back to discussing them. TPTB have a right to come up with any storyline they want no matter how much you like or hate it. I've told you guys time and time again that there is a thread specifically for venting your dislike for Adam/Stella but nobody ever uses it for its intended purpose.

Since you've been warned many times over the weeks that this is the Mac/Stella thread and this is not the place to discuss just Stella, Adam, or Adam/Stella, if this continues this thread will be closed again for 24 HOURS....no warning.

It's time to get back on topic.

Thanks.

5. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

Hi family, thanks for the welcome and i'm already having fun =D now back on business...

me thinks the title 'Don, I think I killed Stella' is intentionally left that way to give fans the liberty of interpretation.

As much as i'd love it to be Mac to say those words (if actually those words will be spoken) it could really be anyone, and not only in the lab...i mean it could be Adam, and possibly put an and to the Stella/Adam Story line *finger crossed*, it could be Danny but i really don't see how Danny could possibly hurt Stella and same for Lindsay or Hawkes.

as Sapphire79 said we'll just have to wait and see, and i might add hope to have some good SMacked momets because in 5 epi we practically gotten squat.

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello Family! :)

I have to admit that I'm a little out what is happened between Mac and Stella lately.:alienblush: Maybe it's cause that I won't pay that much attension even though that I AM interested or then it's my laziness to read english texts/spolers! :lol: and I can't see season 6 in Finland. :(

About that title "Don, I think I killed Stella". I think too it's made to rise up stir or sort of...:shifty: Of course I wanna "wish" that ep will end up the cold period between Mac and Stella. ;)

I've also wondered if Mac would mean saying something like that in "mental way". You know kill someone emotinally/mentally. :( Because Mac and Stella are so close and actually they depend on each other. I think they both would be so lost without each other. (They've almost admit it one time if I'm right! ;)) You can even see it know...They are more tensed than normally. The atmosphere is like it would blow up in anytime! :rolleyes:

So after that loooong explonation which I hope made sense!:lol: All I wanna say is: "Smacked! Cold period is over we wanna hot or atleast warm period for a change!!!" :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

7. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hello, smackeds
    It seems that we have an interesting episode in 6:10 . but lately I prefer not to create expectations. But fingers are crossed and hoping for scenes with smackeds even if it is minor or symbolic gestures will be a victory for what is happening this season.
    Well why do you think Mac and Stella must get together?
    I found these reasons in the Net. Do you agree? Deletes or adds?

Reasons Why We Want Mac and Stella to Get Together:
    1. They have been friends for so long.
    2. Their chemistry is amazing on screen.
    3. They have one the strongest relationships in the show
    4. Even when Mac was with Peyton, he cared deeply about Stella when she was going through the HIV scare
    5. They do what friends and partners do, they take care of each other.
    6. Because he let Stella take his tie off
    7. Because Mac's the only one in the department that Stella trusts the most, personally and professionally.
    8. Because the cannolis are on her.
    9. Because he offered Stella a room in his apartment
    10. Because when all seems lost between Mac and Stella, they are always there by each other's side.
    11. Because she was the first to know about the 333 caller.
    12. Because she was the first one to hug Mac after the explosion (Snow Day)
    13. Because nobody likes Peyton with Mac
    14. Because he needed to hear it from her
    15. Because they made 'gooey' a nice forensic word.
    16. Because Stella's the strongest person he knows.
    17. Because they define the 'true' in 'true friendship'
    18. Because he's Stella's "Mac-Man"
    19. Because he was so worried, he left a crime scene to see if she was alright
    20. Because he invited her to an Argentinian restaurant
    21. Because Stella Bonasera's a good friend.
    22. Because they were the only one who witnessed Danny and Lindsay's wedding

bjs

how do I post a picture?

8. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

*nods* totally agree with all of them, especially 13 and 14 :angel:, and i'd like to add:

23) Because he followed her to Greece

24) Because he CARES about her

25) Because she took him to Sallivan's

26) Because she's THE woman in his life who he adores

27) Because she stayed

:adore::adore:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Marta-->
    :D haha it's true it sounds very...melodramatic :D but i don't care. It was like a window even if Stella starts dating George W. Bush:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    And for me the only choise is Mac. I can't see Adam doing that unless he really means it :lol: For example going to those Painting balls War (something i never did but i would love to) and instead of shooting an adversary The Little one shoots at Stella despite of Stella is his own group so desesperately he calls Don because there is no way the Little One would call Mac and then he sayd "Don, I think i killed Stella" :lol::lol::lol::lol: (sorry but the mere thought it's hilarious:lol: and God knows I AM NOT mentioning any guy for Stella except George W. Bush!:lol:

Sammy-->
    as long as the Ice Melts i don't care if it is minor. I only want them together as usual. As i have repeated many times, they ahve been a couple for years without teh sex issue between them so at least i hope the Frozen Time ends for good :D

Nircelene--> Wow! great reasons!

28) Because they care for each other
    29) Because serial killers realise why they belong together:lol:
    30) Because they are at each other's side
    31) Because they take care of each other

Sorry, my brain is fried after typing Pharmacology papers :D

10. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

RE possible:spoiler for 6:10 When has Adam ever called Flack Don?Just sit and think for a moment can you honnestly picture Flack having a buddy chat about Stella Bonasera with anyone other than Mac? I sincerely do hope that this is the last we hear of the Adam incident (out back shoot 'em remember) and yes anyone could have said it theoretically but like I said who else would have the ability to hurt Stella physically or emotionally? Certainly not Adam the emotional connection just isn't there for him to cause her anything other than embarassment and why would anybody else have reason too hurt her? The image that springs to my mind is that after some sort of fight with Mac she storms off (a la grounds for deception for example) and winds up in some sort of danger cue Mac to the rescue that's ofcourse if the spoilers true which please god it is.Also as I've said earlier it seems strange to me that we have detailed spoilers for 6.9 & 6.11 but none for 6.10 makes me wonder what TPTB are up to wha it is they don't want us to know just yet.

SMACKED FOREVER!

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family! I saw your list of reasons and though I'd just compile them all together :)

Reasons Why We Want Mac and Stella to Get Together:
    1. They have been friends for so long.
    2. Their chemistry is amazing on screen.
    3. They have one the strongest relationships in the show
    4. Even when Mac was with Peyton, he cared deeply about Stella when she was going through the HIV scare
    5. They do what friends and partners do, they take care of each other.
    6. Because he let Stella take his tie off
    7. Because Mac's the only one in the department that Stella trusts the most, personally and professionally.
    8. Because the cannolis are on her.
    9. Because he offered Stella a room in his apartment
    10. Because when all seems lost between Mac and Stella, they are always there by each other's side.
    11. Because she was the first to know about the 333 caller.
    12. Because she was the first one to hug Mac after the explosion (Snow Day)
    13. Because nobody likes Peyton with Mac
    14. Because he needed to hear it from her
    15. Because they made 'gooey' a nice forensic word.
    16. Because Stella's the strongest person he knows.
    17. Because they define the 'true' in 'true friendship'
    18. Because he's Stella's "Mac-Man"
    19. Because he was so worried, he left a crime scene to see if she was alright
    20. Because he invited her to an Argentinian restaurant
    21. Because Stella Bonasera's a good friend.
    22. Because they were the only one who witnessed Danny and Lindsay's wedding
    23. Because he followed her to Greece
    24. Because he CARES about her
    25. Because she took him to Sallivan's
    26. Because she's THE woman in his life who he adores
    27. Because she stayed
    28. Because they care for each other
    29. Because serial killers realise why they belong together:lol:
    30. Because they are at each other's side
    31. Because they take care of each other

The nest ones are my addition:

32. Because she's lucky to have him in her life
    33. Because he appreciates her too
    34. Because she can sit on his desk and get away with it :devil:

I agree. I don't think I've seen Adam even talk to Flack EVER, let alone be close enough to him to call him Don. Seriously, the only plausible answer to if someone says that line in the episode is that it would be Mac, but I mean, we can't really ruin anyone out (Except for Flack :lol:) And your theory works because in the spoiler pics for Manhattenge 6x09, Stella looks really angry with him. I'm thinking that something's gonna happen and Stella will be in danger and it'll be when she's yelling at Mac for something, but she'll be okay in the end and we'll have a heartwarming SMACk love fest :D

Anyway, I'll talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

could you imagine if we had a catfight???????:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: besides they filmed in NYC. Enough reasons to have a great episode (I can't resist when they film in NY :D)

Also it would be cool to have any of them linked to the serial killer (I can't resist them either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)

I don't know but my positive thinking is back and believe it or not, i got over the inicial shocked so i can accept and analyze any storyline. This is CSI NY and i love it and i adore these writers too! :thumbsup:

13. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

true and i agree with both of you, the most obvious and plausible choice is Mac (and believe me i SO hope it will be him) but that's exactly what troubles me, that fact that this choice is predictable...you know as well as i do that TPTB can be mean if they want to, and it wouldnt be the first time that they throw us off balance with something unexpected...so i wont rule any theory out at this point.

*ROTFL* NOW this i can see happen :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:, i'm just picturing Adam, curled up in a ball in a corner with his 'paint-gun' in one hand and his cell phone in the other calling Don and asking for help :lol::lol::lol:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

what about if it is SID? He could tell something that affects a lot Stelal because she knows the victim of something like that and she starts being wild and more erractic than ever so Sid talks to Don and tell him "Don, i think i killed Stella" :D

All ideas seem to be promising and i really can imagine Adam with a paint gun:lol::lol::lol: That's SOOOOOO Adam:lol:

15. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

Personally i think letting Adam loose with so much as a water pistol would constitute an extinction level threat to everyone in a ten mile radius! It goes back to the whole emotional connection thing again for me there is no one repeat no one else she cares about enough who could affect or cause enough damage to Stella other than Mac to account for "Don I think I killed Stella" which actually sounds like a quote to me rather than an episode title.As for Sid again why? He's barely been present lately from what I understand I grant you sometimes she sees him as a Father figure but what could he ever say or do that could constitute killing Stella in anyway? We can remain optimistic and thats what I intend to be que sera sera.

SMACKED FOREVER!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.