Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Do you know which CSI's?

2. ellay

ellay Hit and Run

I do, but I don't want to give too much away and ruin the episode ;)

3. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

^I have no idea which CSIs are involved but I shouldn't be at all surprised if Ryan will be in the house. In the past he often had such a luck with explosions and/or fire. :shifty:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It'll probably be Jesse and Cal or Jesse and Nat and they'll probably have Jess walk through fire carrying whichever woman out and being the big hero. :lol:

I can't really see them giving Ryan such a big action scene like that... plus he and Cal were in a house last season that caught fire so it would be kind of redundant to use Ryan and Cal. So, I'm gonna guess it's Jesse and Nat... but knowing how they like to put Cal through stuff, it could be her with Jesse. Unless whichever two get stuck in there, they have Jesse go in and rescue both CSIs. :lol:

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

If I recall it correctly, Calleigh never found herself in the middle of any kind of explosion. So, I wouldn't be surprised, if it were her...though it would be kind of lame (always her LOL).

The other person I can see involved is our Jesse...again it would be kind of lame, but I would enjoy it much better than I would do with another explosion for our poor Ryan.

And what about Natalia? At least that would be an excuse for her absence (I'm quite sure, at this point, we're gonna have many many other episoes without her or with her 2 regular seconds on the show) in the later episodes :p

6. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

Ryan was just my first thought when I read "explosion in a house" 'cause he is "explosion-proved". :lol: And for now I can't remember any other character in such a situation (except Cal in Smoke...).
    But It would be nice to see Nat there. But I don't know if I want to see Jesse there. It depends a bit on that what will happen in the episode before ep 810. I hope they won't overwhelm us with him. :shifty:

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Perhaps it could be Natalia and Walter.Ryan and Calleigh have had enough trauma .

8. GregNickRyanFan

Walter isn't a CSI (yet anyway), he's still a lab tech.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

He's out of the lab so much I had forgotten he wasn't a CSI.

10. slower

slower Lab Technician

Oh please noooooo....., I know a lot of you know how some of us feel about the super Jesse routine. Not another one. If he could just freeze up at that point and someone else rescue them. Then we would know he is human. :lol:

11. ellay

ellay Hit and Run

I think I've got news that'll please some of you here

Episode 811 "Delko for the defense"
    Like the title says, Eric is in the episode, but he's working for the defense and considered as a "traitor" by some people. He has to film the CSIs while they're working to observe if they're doing their job correctly, which pisses off pretty much everyone (think Wolfe after he got fired).
    There will be a Calleigh and Delko scene and you can feel the tension between them a they talk about Eric's new job.

12. GregNickRyanFan

I'm a bit annoyed with this storyline. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Eric's returning and all, but why the redundancy on the storylines? Ryan already had a storyline where he worked at the same type of thing and ticked off Natalia by saying that she left the evidence in the vehicle while she was at gun practice. Why are they doing the same type of storyline for Eric? Can't they come up with something actually fresh and new? Yeesh!

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

First off, thanks Ellay for the info.
    I thought it was titled 'Witness for the Defence' though - I liked it better than having Delko's name in there, sounds kinda stupid. :p Anyway...

I agree GNRFan, this scenario has already played out once before. I'm sure there might be a few twists & things to make it differ, but still...:rolleyes:
    Also, I have a hard time believing that Eric would take this type of job. Here he was in epi 5 down about seeing too much death/crime, yet he get's a job defending those same people who COMMIT the very crimes that he came to dwell on!?! Doesn't make alot of sense to me.
    I could slightly understand Ryan's choice because he was fired & I had the impression he was taking anything he could to pay the bills - I believe he even said as much, but this was Eric's choice to leave CSI - I can't say that I'll feel too much sympathy if his reasons for this career move is over money issues.
    I'm also curious to see if this profession actually sticks through his remaining episodes, or if he'll learn his valuable lesson by the end of the episode & be onto something else by his next return. Having said that, I really wish we had something else to discuss in here - sorry, no offence Delko, but I'm ready to bash my head against the wall if I don't start seeing glimpses of possible storylines for the others. :klingon:

14. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

O.k, I might be completly wrong but didnt one of the spoilers said that Nat was interested in Jesse or something? so maybe its Nat and Jesse and cos Jesse is obviously going to be charming so Nat will fall helplessly in love with him. I think it''s time Nat gets a good storyline, or not even a good storyline, just A storyline!

I am sooo happy that Eric is back soon!!!! but...oh great!! tension between E/C...as a hiphugger I was hoping that there might some closure that Adam promised...anyway, Like what everyone said...the storyline...been there done that got the t-shirt!!!! gosh TPTB! isnt it your job to think up fresh storylines!!! :lol::lol:
    and i dont know why they are trying to turn Eric against the team...

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From Ausiello:

Looks like Miami gets more than the other two. Interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.