Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hi ladies.

I wanted to stop by and say, just because I'm on the 'green side' doesn't mean I still don't love Mac and Stella.

I miss their closeness and the way they look at each other. I'm one of those who wants to see more long gazes and hand touches rather than anything more. I love to use my imagination with these two. I want them to be together without them being together if you know what I mean. ;)

But, I have to say, I do giggle at them checking out each others butts. Boy the stuff I can imagine. :evil:

As for Mac and Stella in Central Park, I see them walking holding hands and talking. The weather is cold, the leaves are turning colors. Mac would make a remark about how exactly the leaves turn from green to red or orange.. Stella would roll her eyes at him and make some comment on how good of a father he would be. That's what I see. Anyone else?

2. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Aww, this sounds so cute :adore:
    I see them talking and walking together hand in Hand as well, or actually I see Stella linking arms with him - I don't know, it just sounds like the typical spontaneous Stella-thing to do ;) Then, after a while Mac notices she's getting cold and he silently debates whether or not to put an arm around her shoulders because he's Mac and insecure and of course he's scared she won't let him :rolleyes: ;) Finally, he works up the courage to do it and Stella is cought a bit off guard but very happy and gives him the sweetest smile which he returns with an even bigger one. Oh well, pretty cheesy but that's the picture I saw in my mind :lol:

Btw, welcome to the newbies!! :D I hope you'll like it here even though we're all a bunch of nuts :lol: :D

P.S. True say, Stella often sounds like his wife, I even noticed that already in season 1! ;) (just have this vivid memory because I've watched a lot of season 1 lately)

Love to all! :adore:

3. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

How rude I am! Welcome to the newcomers :) I hope that you will enjoy our company!

Haha! when I first started to watch CSI NY I thought there were already dating!!!

About Central Park, I admit you made me smile! I have them pictured at night after a hard case sitting on a bench and looking up at the moon, talking about their life and how precious is to have some time for themselves. That would be a perfect moment to open up, trully open up.. :)

Hmmm, thanks for the brain food guys!! :thumbsup:

4. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

thanks for the welcome ,everybody :) i will enjoy being part of the smacked family

5. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

WELCOME TO THE NEW KIDS!!!!!!!!!

it's funny that you said that. the first time i watched csi:ny i was waking up from a hangover in a friend's house and i turned the tv on. i can't remmeber which episode it was, no matter what, but stella and mac were arguing [off: man, i do love when they argue :adore: it's plain and clear the unresolved sexual tension between them :adore: gotta love that] and my first thought was:

"ok, so they had this amazing torrid affair in the past and it didn't work. so they met years later and are still obviously trying to get back to each other :rolleyes: do they even realise that?"

so i went to search about csi:ny and found out that they weren't ever together. that was shocking.

candyhunter, THAT was a lovely scene to picture in my mind!

i think that mac and stella... in central park?! arg, i dunno. sunday morning, teasing each other, trying to share ice-cream.... obviously flirting, always flirting. :D it's fun to picture them together, no matter where.

6. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

when i began to watch the first season, i thought they were together as a couple ;) i hope they get together at the end of s6 or early s7, that would be sweet :) :)

I just hope that the writers don't put any more roadblocks in front of smacked, coz that irks me when i watch and i'm sure it does the same for other smackies

Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  7. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

Okay first of HEY new SMackies, just be careful what you post and please oh please ramember at least three lines of on topic discussion cuz the mods keep on reminding us and im tired that they keep coming back so yeah...

anyways back on topic I so too thought that they were a couple when i started watching CSI NY on the Ride-In i love the beginning scene it was so adorable, can someone please post screen caps to that... you guys are better at posting pictures then me :D

but yeah i can see them in Central Park holding hands and talking and laughing about stuff itll be so adorable and i can actually picture Stella locking his arm with hers, thatll be so adorable, thatll be the first step off public affection... okay i just thought of a time line of SMacked of what should happen next:
    first Mac kisses Stella's cheek... second Stella locks his arm with hers, then you got them holding hands, then sitting on the couch with Stella's head laying on Macs lap and then the first kiss... after that i dont know what should happen thats just my thought

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family I came back from my examn and my nap (aparently it was easy but i dislike easy stuff! ;) :D

csi ny65--->
    we should have more "Mac -is-laughing" moments. He has a beautiful face which shines when he smiles :D (I am remembering 5.16!). Besides we need the old warm between them. We can't live in Antarctica any longer! :D I mean, we don't even ask for a romantic moment. Just the way they were in S1-to-S5 Not much, huh? ;)
    And personally i would put them together way before Season 8 ;) Smackies also want to be pleased darn!

Miyu--->
    oh yeah! i can imagine TPTB wanting to post here and being scared of us. The Cockoo's Nest! :D
    They are stil obsessed. Someone shoudl send a fax to CBS with juicy details :D
    Heatherrrrrrrrrrr---> we should be very happy indeed! even tough i would like to knwo what happened between them at the beginning of Season!!!!
    Ali--> HA HA It could happen my dear. We still have Season 53! :D But the idea of the rain is the sweetest and most romantic thing i could think right now

(I will post more later. I pray this PC works!!!!!!!!!!)

9. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

ARGGGGHHHHHHHH Season 53 i thought it was season 52 dont raise it please dont raise it. I might eat my body weight in chocolate to make my better i weigh 118lbs so 118lbs of chocolate is very bad. Im also a chocoholic so i could possibly eat that in a week. lol arrrrggghhhh

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Green is nice!
    Yes but just one little kiss from Mac to assure they are"Heading in the right direction"!

I'm thinking snow here:thumbsup:Stella gets playful and picks up some snow and bombs Mac with a snowball. He retaliates in kind and then he grabs Stella before she can throw another and then well um he holds her close and um looks into her eyes she returns the gaze and then slowly Mac bends towards her and....:drool:

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lil!!!!
    of course i do my dear! Actually the idea of Mac saving Stella and Stella saving Mac is incredibly exciting!!! :D

They need to recover the warm in time to make Season 6 the best so far! :D

Vanessa!!!!!!! :D-->
    AWWWWWWWWWWW you have the most incredible ideas! I am tired to say MAC is the one who MUST show his feelings a little. I mean. i understand he is very private, shy, whatever but after all these years of Stella being the one "spontaneous" we need Mac this time for a change!!!!!! :D

SHIPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, SHIPPYYYYYYYYYYYY, SHIPPYYYYYYYY

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you must forget the hangover. I have almost forgotten it!:lol: ;) :D

Again, they have been a couple for years but without the sex thing. Hopefully that will change at some point between here and the next glaciation :lol:

My love to all. I think i have answered all of you. I want to post longer but PC still reboots or blue screens appear every 2 minutes GRRRRRRR

Debbie :D

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello Smacked-Family! :)

I'd love to stay in here longer but I have some homework to be done...
    :shifty::shifty::shifty:

So I just poped to bring couple pics. I hope you'll like'em! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PS: If ya look those two pics *closely* you can notice something little vicked :devil::devil::devil: if you have as fast imagination as I have! :guffaw:

13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Episode 6.10 entitled Don, I Think I Killed Stella

I was on Facebook when I saw AiP's status with this title. I googled and saw it in one of the TV Site too.

Anyone knew about this? Do you think it will be a good episode for Mac/Stella? No information, any scoops/surprising facts has been revealed yet. Some sites even skipped the information for episode 10 and went straight to episode 11. However, I'm excited and thrilled. I was wondering about the discussion what if Stella's in trouble and we'll get some great SMacked moments. I'm anxious if something unexpected happens and affects Mac/Stella's relationship. Draws them closer or drift them apart? Am also wondering if Melina is leaving the show. Impossible?

I did write 3 lines with views about Mac/Stella in the spoiler tag!

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

errrr
    especially the first one you mean?????????:lol::lol::lol:

well since we don't have any news about our fav couple let's remember some good moments

i start with this one which made me laugh and it still does everytime i watch the episode :D

From crime and Misdemeanor 1.19

Stella: What do you do when you can't sleep?
    Mac:Work.
    Stella: No, I mean, what do normal people do when they can't sleep? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and now some piccies to remember

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Yup. I indeed meant the first one particularly! :lol::lol::lol: Though I noticed how close they are on the second pic.

And well when you add there dirty imagination...I could easily thought that Mac's arm is close to something...:evil::evil::evil:

Great pics! :thumbsup: I remember that 1.19 scene very well. I think it's one of my fav moments in season 1. But I have to admit that I "now" get Stella's point on that comment. (Your smiles helped me! :lol:) Somehow that whole situation is :devil::devil::devil: Not to mention Mac's comment when he finds blood inside the mattress. He looks at Stella and says "Don't get mad, get even." Stella looks back at him. ;) What adorable Smacked moment! :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.