CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Yeah. Isn't it the episode where Hawkes sends a guy home from his volunteer stint and the dude ends up dead because Hawkes missed something?

2. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

It'd be cooler if the dude became a Zombie then NY would have it's own Zombie Apocalypse and it was up to Mac and team to save the human race. ... ok wouldn't happen, but a girl can dream!

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Thank you for the promo! :D I liked it. Umm Finally Sid!!!!!!!! and Stella working with him!!!. Nice :D

Poor Sheldon, baby, i bet is a nightmare :( I doubt anyone would want to make hima Halloween joke or something like that (well anything an happen ;)

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Yes is this one

New Video Promo for Crossover triple!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkWHhzoRIzU

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Whoa Thanks Perlnoir that promo looks GREAT!!!Cant wait.

Isnt it Adam who fills the team in on the delicacies of sploshing? I wonder how Stella would feel about going on a "Date" like that.

6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Sneak Peek for 6.06 It hapened to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohhKX8cTIzc&feature=player_embedded

Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  7. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

ONLINE HISTORY Our team studies the clearly premeditated CSI, extremely violent murder of a young man...

Grace] fine of the years '20, blond and blackout, too dressed manner for the kitchen works, Grace is a boss cook in a café of the center city. A take-off on an indictment, confidence woman, apparently devastated when she learns that his fiance was killed. Masterly in his representation of the pain girlfriend hit, she becomes defensive when the two Detective Flack and Mac of his globe eyepiece as the principal suspicious one. This is only later than we learn from a stunning lack of conscience, that allows for him to trace and to realize the most hateful one of the crimes... GUEST STAR (13)

Phillip] 20S, beautiful, it is the first victim, a young man that had been "saved" of a life of roaming and the drug usage by Grace, now his fiancée. Easy-going and that work hard, employed to the restaurant of Grace, it is stupéfait by the treason when Kerry, that is giving some to him an elevator house, injects all of a sudden with a heroin dose... GUEST STAR (2)

[Joe] 19, nervous and beautiful, a small crook, first seen the held in a street Santa, Joe clearly is frightened and confused when a pair of investigators show to question it on the subject of a to murder. Insisting that it is incapable of this kind of violent behavior, and that it has an alibi, it resigns himself to hands on his better pair of shoes for analyzes (those that it claimed were in left crushed by a SUV) as it took the escape after hearing plans... GUEST STAR (1)

[LISA] Mid 20S, pretty and graveleuse, the owner of a kiosk of the city of New York, she is a tired, realistic world, tough-minded gal, a former junkie that obtained clean and temperate after going through cleans detoxification. Questioned by the police on the subject of a police of important assurance of which she apparently was the profitable one, Lisa indicates quickly the authorities on the manner of which the identity had been flown... GUEST STAR (34)

[SOUND ENGINEER] Man, fine of the years '20, ETHNIC OPEN, this very beautiful engineer of the sound recording presents the team of CSI to the band... Co-star

8. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

I've edit my message, i've don't see it's in french! Thanks LpoHeartsNick

9. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I read that this is episode 11 called Second Chances.
    If that episode 11 do we know anything about episode 10?

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Nothing about episode 10 - it's possible that we'll get details later (like we did with 6.02 and 6.01 in opposite order), or maybe they didn't need to cast any guest stars (like they've done with some past episodes of the original CSI). Anyway, I'll read through the spoilers for 6.11 and come back with info. (The casting call up there is a bit too confusing for me.) :)

ETA: Here we go - the casting call makes more sense now. :)

6.11 "Second Chances"

~ A man named Phillip is found dead - he has marks on him that show he was run over by an SUV, and he was also burned. They found evidence of heroin in his system, but his fiance denies that he was using - he'd been clean for two years.

~ When the team learns that Phillip's fiance, Grace, was the beneficiary of a 2 million dollar life insurance policy, she becomes suspect #1. However, she denies being responsible for Phillip's death and asks Flack if he's married - he hesitates, but when he says no, she reminds him that he'd be the beneficiary if he was married and his wife had a life insurance policy.

~ Danny and Flack have a fun interrogation with the guy whose DNA is on the cigarette butt that set the victim on fire - his alibi was that he was robbing Santa at the time. :lol: (But it's okay, the Santa was a scam. :p)

~ There's also another dead former junkie, and a woman whose identity was stolen - who used to do drugs as well. The team has to figure out the connection between them all.​

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Sounds like it could be interesting, but then all of the episodes could be interesting if TPTB actually tried to make them all interesting. :p Definitely looking forward to the interrogation scene and more of Flack not dealing with Angell's death.

I like the way they've dealt with the Flack story line, but I wish they'd have more than Super!Mac be concerned about him. I'd like to see some nice Flack/Stella, Flack/Danny and even Flack/Hawkes interaction that is centered around the others' concern for how Flack is coping. And if I'm supposed to buy that Flack is becoming an alcoholic, I'd like more than a couple of shots of him in a bar drinking one beer each time.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^It sounds to me like they're getting in little moments where they can, like Flack hesitating when asking if he was married.

And the more Danny/Flack interrogations, the better. Those two are just fun to watch together.

Don't get me wrong, I think having Mac be the only one concerned about Flack or talking to him is the wrong way to go--Flack has closer relationships with Danny and Stella--but so far, I like that what Flack is dealing with is coming out here and there and is on-going.

13. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Did I miss spoilers for 10, or have none come out for that episode yet?

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^ We don't have anything for that episode yet.

ETA: I don't know if this has been posted yet, but there's a behind the scenes video for the crossover. All I have to say is...

[​IMG]

Hawt. :drool:

15. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Nggggh. I need an underwear fan... Mmmm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.