Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LensWideOpen

LensWideOpen Victim

:hugegrin:Your photographs are simply lovely, and they show the warmth and fun hearted great nature of the man. :) You did wonderful selecting the photographs to help illustrate those qualities. Thank you so much for posting and sharing these. :thumbsup:

2. LensWideOpen

LensWideOpen Victim

Was anyone in town around the LA area to attend the tribute premiere of the bands movie tonight? This was supposed to be the full version and not the long trailers that were shown earlier at the GI Film Festival. The trailer versions of the movie shown in DC ran almost five minutes in length, and I think the long trailer is what some have been calling the mini movie. I just believe this film is going to have great legs, grow and touch a lot of lives with its inspiring message. :angel:

3. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

I cannot wait to see this movie!

Not sure if it will get to where I am, so I may have to settle for waiting for the dvd. After watching ON THE ROAD IN IRAQ,I find myself admiring this wonderful man so much more, if that is possible.

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello!

I'm glad you've liked the pics! ;) Yes he indeed looks super hugable when he smiles! :luvlove:

yeah, the last one...:lol: He really is like "blah" there!:lol::lol::lol: Very funny pic! I like his sense of humour a lot! :D

Wanna more?!? Well it's time to go golfing!!! :hugegrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He is hilarious! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

5. sagasimone

sagasimone Victim

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuuuuuu!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now that's what I like to call HOT STUFF!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Real fire burning going on :devil::devil::devil:

This guy is as hot as fire! :evil::evil::devil::devil::drool::drool:

7. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

OMG!!! Those photos are wonderful,thanks so much for posting them!
    The golf ones are just so adorable, and I would give an arm and a leg to be at that party,wow......

the many wonderful faces of a truly wonderful man....he really is terrific....

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I have some pics from Gary's younger years. ;) Some of these might have been already posted here before. Sorry if it's true, but I can't remember all the pics that've been posted there have been some many of them! :lol:

Okey enough my boring explonation. :rolleyes: Here are the pics! :lol:

Click them to see them bigger.'

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

He's been a handsome young man back then. :drool::drool::drool: Though he is VERY handsome still! And it seems he's just gettin' better with age. :thumbsup:

So with these pics I wanna with Happy Halloween to all. :) Even though in my country we call it "All Saints' Day" Our tradition is to take candless to the cemetery. I think it's nice. :)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  9. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

yes that man does get better with age. i like the way that your country celebrates holloween, and right at you in the wishes.

10. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

I know this does not belong here, but well....

is anyone having trouble with the site and posting? I am lucky to even get here, it is taking forever to try and post,if at all, the page keeps reloading, and I get bumped off altogether! When I try to do anything, it takes forever, including typing a message and trying to post it...it is very frustrating and has been going on since yesterday. I could not even GET to the CONTACT US info to email any mods......even this message is SLOW!

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I think it's cause of the pics...:(:(:(

Hmm...I'll try to change my latests post on this thread maybe it will help a bit.

I have had that same problem at times. I think it's slow since there are a lot of pics to load in different threads and of course it depends on the internet quickness.

Let's see what can we do. Let us know if the problems continue. ;)

PS: I noticed that couple of pics on the above (in my posts) are too big so they slower for sure. Sorry about that. I keep the size in mind in the future.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Here's what I think the problem is:
    It's whatever is streeeeeetching the thread out thaaaaaaat--------> way so much.
    It's even streeeeeetching this page where you make the post and the little box of emotes are over there--->
    I don't know, maybe it's me or my computer but this "Reply to Thread" page looks streeeeeetched to me. I was right, this "Reply to Thread" page is streeeeeetched. The preview of my post is streeeeeetched more than it should be.
    Well, that's my thoughts on the problem.

I love the pics but if they're the problem then they may need cropping or rearranging or some just removed all together and put in a seperate post.

13. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

OK, not sure if thsi will go through, my posts are getting lost, and it says I am not logged in at all! And it is taking forever to load, it was not like this when I first joined two weeks ago.......

this and the ONCE A MAINE thread are impossible, and take foever, either that or I sit here watching the page reoload..... so it is getting on my nerves when i want to come here, so sorry......may not be back, or be able to post.

14. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

Ok, I have lost posts by the looks of it, and got bumped and signed out....so this is really getting on my nerves, the fact that I like it here, but it is taking too long....so no sense in me trying to post, or try to come at all....sorry........

not sure if there is much sense trying again....not if it is like this....

not when it is this slow........

so sorry........if anyone else IS getting the same problem, I will not find out anyhow...

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Yes. My laptop does that too occasionally.:vulcan: Though I have widescreen so that might explain.:rolleyes: When I got my own internet this page was soooooo slow but now after four months it's working fine for me. But I understand when it doesn't work and it is sad. :(

I think that pics can be posted in here normally only it's have to remember the size matter. I can honestly say that I personally forgot that sometime! :lol:

Yup. I can see your post. I've got logged out in here often I've unfinished posting. It's irritating cause you have to log in again and again.

I really hope it's only temporary. I feel sorry for you my friend.:(

Anyway this is my last free night and tomorrow again school. :shifty: I have to read Forrest Gump 2 next week and talk about the whole class. *interesting* :eek:

It's a funny book. Anytime when I read it I can picture those characters in my head. :D You know Tom Hanks as Forrest and course Gary as Lt.Dan. I wonder what kind movie Forrest Gump 2 would be! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.