Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

I hope that TPTB will someday grant us our wish as to Stella/Mac. When that might be, however?

I loved that episode, RECYCLING, centered around the dog show. The ending was really cute, but there was one scene I got a kick out of....

Gary's character Mac was talking to Julia Duffy's, and she had her little dog with her, who was gorwling and squirming in her arms while glaring at Mac, she then dumps the dog in his arms....

The expressions on his face are priceless. LOL We then see Gary as Mac, brushing himself off, like he could not wait to get rid of traces of that little mutt....lol

A cute episode...

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey csiny65!!!!!!!! Welcome to the Smacked Family Thread. Yeap, this is a Family and we protect each other and comfort each other and we melt and pass out all at the same time (for example the night 5.24 was aired LOL!)

HAHA yeahhhhhhh that was hilarious!!!!!! I was so happy because Mac was quite somber those days and the dogshow but especially Stella made him laugh like in these piccies!!!!!!!!! :D

I miss them smiling and laughing! They need to have more relaxing moments like they had at the end of Recycling!!!!!!!

welcome again and have fun! :D

Debbie :D

3. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello all!

I have faith in the upcoming cases like the compass killer because we have seen that strong cases brings them together. Cubbie killer is a good example I remember that they worked so well together and they were close. However we have also some bad experiences like the season's premier :rolleyes: in that case they were driven apart but these two can't stay away from each other for too long.

*Crossing fingers and waiting patiently! :lol:*

4. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

OMG!!!!!!!! Fireman coming back? we to worry? ????

5. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hmm well you know me, i'm quite glad to hear it *smacked people go for shippy's neck* LOL look, eeeverybody knows my theory of having to look at stella with some guy to push mac taylor towards her...! ;P

what about last eppy, kids? was there any smacked?!

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Heya! :)

I've visited here sometimes but I have been a huge smacked fan for last six years actually! :lol: Now I'm feeling that I wanna join your "family" properly if that's okey. I'll try to visit in here regularly in the futute. I just tend to stuck in "Stella's man" quite often! :guffaw: Anyway we need to get new smacked scenes NOW!!! :scream::scream::scream:

Course, I won't come without a gift...A Smacked-pic!

Now THIS IS the chemistry I wanna see!
    [​IMG]

So...
    *Enough "Cold-Smacked" period! We wanna "Hot-Smacked" period!*

7. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

LadyPumpkin:

thank you so much for the welcome,and yes, there seems to be a lot of meltworthy moments and items not only on the show, but here, too, aren't there?LOL

I too, miss the warm, sometimes funny laughing moments as well. We do not get our beloved Mac enough that way, it seems. Of course, that would not be quite in character for him. When we do see it though, we see the amazing chemistry with Melina/Stella.

Didn't Gary himself jokingly say on R@K, that by season eight, the character would loosen up and start dancing or something?LOL

Not sure about that happening( though that would be cute), but I wonder are we ever going to see our favorite almost-not-quite-not-there-yet-twosome together?

8. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hey SMACked peeps!:D

Welcome, csiny65!*hugs* Don't worry, we don't bite here...only if someone threatens our ship.:angel:

Depends on TPTB's mood for 2012...:shifty: And if they're still obsessing over DL, which I think they've stopped going nuts over slightly.:) Just enough with the twirling around each other thing. It's seriously starting to piss me off.:p

Debs-->:D

Ugh, I know. It's like ice formed between them, or just poorly demonstrated silent treatment. Feels like how my classmates are acting lately.:eek:

Them being best friends for a decade reminds me of this vampire book I'm reading (that's kinda why I chose the book in the first place:D). So far, so good, and way better than Twilight.

Guess what I've been re-reading lately? Percy Jackson series!:luvlove: So, Athene's in the 4th book directly (I think) and flashbacks of her should be in books 1 and 5. The demigods are now struggling in book 5 to defend NYC from Kronos and the Titans. Odds are pretty bad, but the good guys always win.:cool: I'll keep you guys updated.;)

Love and hugs!

~Miyu

9. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

hey everybody , i have been a fan of NY for ages, and i absolutely love the chemistry between Mac and Stella.

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

When you post pictures you MUST remember that you also have to post THREE lines of ON TOPIC discussion. I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about this. You've been told time after time after time what the rules are but quite a few of you continue to ignore them.

No matter what you post you MUST have three lines of on-topic conversation. Some of you do a wonderful job but there's still those few who don't. One of the best ways to have good discussion is to ask your fellow posters questions.

For example, like this:

If Mac and Stella went to a Halloween party together, what would they dress up as?

Or it can be silly stuff like:

If Mac and Stella could spend the day in Central Park, how would they spend it?

Anything to get actual discussion going on that talks about them as a couple, your ship. If you'd like the mods to ask questions every few days, we'd be happy to do it. Just let us know.

thanks.

11. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

12. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

This is good hoever it's too childish. The only way to be in the Central Park is investigating murders... What about how they would spend an afternoon with each other? I was thinking about it on the rerun of season 4 when Stella was being followed by Reed she said that she was in Mac's place to drop by a birthday gift.... My gutter brain also jumps on how they are spending thier B-Days. So, take a pick I would love to see some very nice thoughts and combone them together!! :lol:

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

HA HA! Hey Ya back Debbs!!! Miss our personal analysis to each other!:) You are right about the "Wife" comment the great thing is she can get away with "Scolding" him like a wife and he doesnt seem to mind:thumbsup: In fact that scene shows how excited he was to share with her what had happened to him that night. All was not lost after all!

Thanks for the pic Sam222 and welcome! Indeed you can join the fam and thanks for the "House warming" pic! That was a good moment the episode was early in the season and Smack did not warm up untill the latter half but the pic was one of the early season moments!

Welcome to you as well robotnik22! That chemistry that you speak of can sure get this thread flying, but as of late we are stalled!

Thanks for all the pics you guys they make my heart go pitta- pat!!

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!
    Sam and Robonik deserve a proper welcome. Welcome, dears to the Smacked Family Thread. We have this little online Family dedicated to love our Mac and Stella. We are small but we are strong ;D (we resists nits of any kind :D)
    Post and have fun
    Mary!!!!!!!! The cabbie killer was a BRILLANT storyline and even the Compass killer seems to be as good as that one or even better. We just need those incredible moments shared by Mac and Stella during those last episodes of S4 to make the Compass killer the best ;D
    Nircelene-->
    haha have you watched the episode last night? it wasn't 5.15 but 5.14 great scenes we had in there. I loved that scene with Stella and Sheldon "rehearsing" the crime just to find out what had happened and Gillian and the girl from Ukraine. Very emotional and well played! We had Smacked in those little moments were they were together, even walking. We need to have them back!!!!!!!
    SHIPPY!!!!! HAHA i know the great affection you feel for that idea ;D but you also know me: i believe what it must be done, it must be done.If something like your idea happened i would spend to be short at least ;)

Lori--->
    i love them too my dear :) I think Mac is so lost he doesn't know she sounds like HIS wife :D

Girls, i will be back later to answer more posts to Miyu and Robonik. I tried to be here last night but PC was rebooting itself and this morning it did the same. I only can stay a couple of minutes without driving me crazy GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Have a nice day, wish me luck (I will re take my Anatomy examn this afternoon)

hugs Debbie :D

ps: Gift from AXN. Now CSI NY is being aired at 8 am and this morning i could watch Recycling :D Nice, huh? :D

ps2: Also In La Femme Nikita i had one of my most beloved episodes "Escape" so double gifts this morning! :D

Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  15. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Hiya guys,
    First a big warm welcome to the newbies. Dont be afraid of your inner smackedness no matter bad you have the SMacked flu. lol

Secondly, What is the deal with the massive amount of SMacked on season 5. Then making us go virtually cold turkey season 6. They built us up for a huge fall. They are evil i tell you evil!!!
    Do they seriously think sitting in Mac's office having coffee is enough???
    I want them giving eachother advice and saving eachothers butts. Oh yh and i missed checkin eachother out more than once in the 1st five episodes. Thats what i want to see and I believe that is what YOU want to see

As you can see newbies i have a severe case of smacked flu. I have the sympton of a incoherent rant lol. However Smacked flu is not life threatning its symptons are ranting mindlessly, insanity and obsession. But these are not to be feared because they are understood by fellow smackies. lol.

Love to all my Smackies,
    Lil xoxo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.