"The Unusual Suspect" Discussion *Beware SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Best episode EVER!!!!!!!!!!LOL ok well maybe not but...I need to know more. It is the first episode in a while that made me Yell at the screen. OMGosh im still goign nuts!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

i really don't like thoses cases where they don't get the real murderer... but i guess that's the great thing about CSI. in real life, not all cases get solved... but still i couldn't help but think "if Grissom was here, he might have been able to solve it..."

it wasn't because nick and sara weren't good enough (they were both fantastic) but since grissom is a misfit genius himself, he could have viewed the case from a different angle... where the heck was he? and greggo? and archie only got mentioned once. :(

overall, very good episode. it was creepy, it was suspenseful, and it really kept me guessing. can't wait for the next one!

Elanor.

3. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

She didn't do it! Gah! I thought she did until the end. Poor Sara was like "I can't beleive it"
    I'm paranoid -.-;;

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

nick sure was looking good, even if the hair is reaching dead cat status :lol:
    do you think theyll come back to this? or is that the end? 'haha, i tricked the csis! marlon really did it!' if a jury finds you innocent is that the end of it all??

5. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Great episode, but I was just wondering.. WHERE THE HECK WERE GRISSOM AND GREG!??!?!?! :eek: oh yeah but i cant complain cuz I enjoyed seeing Warrick and Nick alot...and Sara was great too. :D but im confused....so Hannah DID do it???!! :confused:

ahh yes, Mr. Stokes in a suit= Love :) A++++ :D cant wait for next week

EDIT- Did I miss the part that was in the promo where Hannah's like : "Listen...Listen" or was that part just for dramatic affect?? :confused:

6. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

first of all....

WHERE IS GRISSOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gah!!! :( they should at least give a reason for him to disappear!!! i mean, his character is supposed to be the supervisor, plus he is supposed to have no life, so where is he??? i found it was boring without him around...plus they are trying to market CSI as a show about the "science" but without grissom, it really is just a cop show...he is the only remotely scientific character on the show, and as a future scientist, i really liked seeing that scientist role on tv because it is so rare. Also, i missed greg alot...they are crazy not to have greg in it more, he is so popular

i like nick, but i really don't like him as a leader...he is too young, and not scientific at all...as well as after going through what he did, i doubt if they would even let him take that role....

also...i wished there was better character stuff...this season has been so terrible with character development, it's vanishing along with grissom...

the case was ok, but i found it pretty predictable, and the "twist" at the end wasn't that great

i think the only good thing about that ep was hodges, he was really funny as always

7. nickstokesfan

nickstokesfan Coroner

I was so sure that it was going to turn out that NICK was too trusting. I was sure he was going to end up being wrong about the case. And the girl presented a pretty strong case -- strong enough to create reasonable doubt, but not so strong that they could convict her. Well done! Anyway, I was glad that Nick ended up being right. Another confirmation that he has really good instincts about people.

It was nice having Ecklie back! And I enjoyed having Sofia in this eppy, too.

ETA: Throwing in that bit about the boyfriend was clever, too... got you wondering even more for a while.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes impretty sure they cant charge him after he was found innocent...They better go back to this!

9. Kal

Kal Prime Suspect

hannah? no, hannah didn't do it. marlin did. she whispered that to sara at the end.

10. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

That's how I felt about the lack of Greg earlier in the season. Now it's a common occurrence. ::shrugs::
    Maybe he'll be in the next episode (along with Grissom and Brass)...maybe he won't. I've finally reached the point where I really don't care one way or the other. My enthusiasm for the show has worn off--I turn it on for background noise while I do other things and wait for Without a Trace to start.

As for this episode--it was great to see Nick, Sara, Warrick, and Catherine working together. Hodges was funny, as usual. Sophia was good, too. I felt bad about how it turned out, but I wondered who missed catching the evidence in the car when they first worked the the case? And why didn't they know about the groundskeeper's cart earlier? Overall the ep was okay, but I won't bother watching it a second time.

11. Veze

Veze Rookie

exceptional.... :eek:

leave me speechless

12. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

Yeah I was like "Greg will be on after the next commercial I know it!" Except it never happened. I don't really care about Grissom, I'm fine without him but Greg is like the 'star' of the show :D!

Edit: He is in the next episode by the way. I saw it in the promo, cant wait for spellbound!

Edit again: Dont you think if she was using the cart there would have been tracks in the grass? I mean the cart must have been heavy so it would have left tracks. But she didn't do it so thats why where wasn't any right?..

13. nickstokesfan

nickstokesfan Coroner

They can't retry the brother -- that's called double jeopardy.

14. Kal

Kal Prime Suspect

the previews for the next ep had grissom and greg. i don't remember seeing brass . . .

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

To explain without crossing the adult content line, would be, from what I understand from talk-shows and doing a search on the internet, A "rainbow party" is a participation in sex parties. The rainbow part comes from the say girls wearing different colored lipsticks that would leave their marks persae in certain places.