Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello! :)

I watched today in my free lesson some videos from Gary in youtube.
    So here's couple links for those who haven't saw these yet! ;) These are just a few vid's since I just picked one of my favourites. I hope you'll like'em! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Mw8V3BNuE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvbiR2A5cTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiMPPfBNQNo

Thanks for the pic Ramke! It's nice to see you here again! :thumbsup:

White is not maybe my favourite colours when it comes to him...but when he's wearing that shirt in "that way" he reminds one friend of mine so I like it! :lol:

So what I'm trying to say...very badly though that is he's sexyyyyyyyyy!!!!
    :drool::drool::drool:

I don't seem to believe ever that he's 54 years old either! He looks definitely under 50 years old! ;)

Indeed a perfect example getting better&hotter with age! :devil:

Yeah I think too that might not consider himself himself sexy, hot etc. He seem to be so modest and shy which "actually" makes himself looking even MORE HOTTER! :drool:

One of the links above is just that Regis and Kelly interview with Gary. ;)
    I think that is definitely one of the best interviews I've seen! It's funny and you really learn new things about Gary as a person! :bolian:

I've watched some concert videos too in youtube. I liked the energy too and the atmosphere in concerts seem to be so awesome. I'd really wanna see of the concerts in live! (Well a girl can dream...:rolleyes:)

All the energy and his love towards music shows! It's the same thing when he acts. I just don't have enough words to praise his talents! :lol:

I'll let the pics speak for itself! :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LensWideOpen

LensWideOpen Victim

The auctioned event on eBay is timed to take place on the same day Gary and his band were already booked to perform on the set of CSI: NY.
    It's an annual event now for him and his band to do an End Of Summer concert on the set for the crews and staff.
    This year, it takes place on the night of Oct. 30th.

3. LensWideOpen

LensWideOpen Victim

The movie was originally classified as Gary Sinise and The Lt Dan Band: For The Common Good. Now, the movie has been renamed The Lt Dan Band: For The Common Good.
    It's recently out of postproduction and has been featured at the G. I. Film Festival in D.C., and in Simi Valley, CA, most recently at the Ronald Reagan Library.
    Currently, it's premiering in select areas and markets, mostly military for now, as this has been at the request of Mr. Sinise.
    It should be appearing in US and public theatres around the end of Spring of 2010.

4. LensWideOpen

LensWideOpen Victim

Mr. Sinise is actually sitting in Eddie Cahill's director's chair.
    This photo, and several very similar, were taken on location at the old Biscuit Factory in Los Angeles. The set had guests this particular afternoon, I believe it was three, if not four women that day.
    If Gary had set in his chair he would have been one chair over and one row in front or, or basically almost right in front of the women, and he would definitely not have had any privacy or been able to concentrate on his lines for the afternoon.

5. LensWideOpen

LensWideOpen Victim

The first two photographs are from 2007, and the God of Fire Awards event.

6. LensWideOpen

LensWideOpen Victim

I have been smiling about the shy and quiet sense some our members think they detect about Mr. Sinise. The man has a totally WICKED [in a great fun way] sense of humor, is a huge practical joker, enjoys performing magic tricks and is more comfortable in front of the spotlights, then off.
    He's the center of attention whenever he is around whether at a community cookout, a church function or as a guest at someone else's event.
    The man is not shy; definitely not shy. He is not retiring, and you will definitely know when he is around. I would like to add that he is humble, and he doesn't accept well heavy amounts of praise.
    Recently in Fort Worth, Texas, I attended an event co-sponsored by American Airlines, the annual SkyBall. Mr. Sinise was a guest this year, before the main gala event, AA sponsored a preparty event, Party On The Plane.
    The Party On The Plane was a very limited event at several thousand dollars a ticket. I attended at the invitation of a executive friend, and Mr. Sinise was on the plane. Within ten minutes he had us all rolling in laughter, most having to hold their sides from laughing so hard.
    He's an actor, and he prefers to entertain and perform for people, and that is not exactly a quality of shyness.
    He is, however, a Pisces with Leo rising, and the Pisces male is often taken as having a type of shyness in the way they look.
    But Leo is Lion, with full mane blazing in the sun and if you know many Leo's, then you know they always prefer to be the center of attention, regardless.
    It's a devilish of a blend, and he carries it all oh so well.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  7. LensWideOpen

LensWideOpen Victim

GARY SINISE AND LT DAN BAND CONCERT_11-06-2009

By chance if anyone is in the military around Randolpsh AFB, Gary and The Lt Dan Band will be performing a concert for our troops at West Flight Line Ramp, San Antonio.
    This event is not open to the public as it is a military concert for the base.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  8. LensWideOpen

LensWideOpen Victim

Make a note that on Nov. 15th, on the History Channel, Gary's documentary about WWII will air at 9PM E.S.T.
    [And you know how great it is to listen to that wonderful voice of his.]

9. LensWideOpen

LensWideOpen Victim

Gary and his Lt Dan Band's USO overseas tour begins Nov. 19th - Nov. 29th.

10. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Oh, wow. Haven't seen some of those pics you guys posted. (It's times like these that I terribly miss Sinise_Daily at Livejournal) :( I especially like the one with the wifebeater. That's from his LDB official site, yes? I think there are a series of pictures of it.

Anyway, I have some catching up to do in this thread.

Keep the pictures coming! :)

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yes i'm a leo and i think that's true - not that i believe in starsigns but hey ho.

true true.

do you know where they're doing? there's nothing on their website...

12. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

I hope that our History Television here in Canada will air the WW II prgram as well.
    There IS indeed something about listening to his beautiful voice.

All the above photos are just awesome, folks!

Love the fact that Gary sometimes wears that CSI NY shirt will performing...lol
    Plus those smiles on his face show how much he loves it. I would love to see them in concert, it would be an amazing experience!

13. LensWideOpen

LensWideOpen Victim

The band is headed to Afghanistan for the Thanksgiving USO tour.

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi!

I believe some of the comments about his shyness are from me! :lol: I didn't actually meant to say "shy" cause he definitely is far from shy what I've seen but the thing I've noticed about him occasionally is really hard to discribe for me in english cause I just finnished discribeing the matter in finnish for my friend and it took tem minutes to explain it! Plus I'm not sure whether or not she understood!!! :guffaw: On the other hand it might be cause of my culture that I see some things differently...:rolleyes: You the culture I'm coming is known as shyness and reverved

Yes as a actor he knows how to perform and be casual etc. I think it's a good thing. ;) And the thing that he's a really funny and lively guy is so true!:D:D:D

I have some pics to prove it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

awww you always have the best pics!!!! i'm a smacked, so i specially love the second and the third ones! :D thanks! he looks so damn hugable when smiling like that! ^
    ps: that last one!? OMG!!!! i'm LMAO!!!!!!!!! :D he was like "blah" :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.