Do you Suffer from the CSI Madness?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

I have very extrem case oof that diese, I have watched 12 tapes (6 epps each), these past two weeks.

2. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

YES, I do. It's all I think of when I'm at work, getting home, getting everything done, before 7 pm, so I can sit and watch CSI and not be bothered. {the other day I had the erge to buy a flashllight, baggies and one of those big twizzers}. I really need to get a life.... :eek:

3. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

oh my gosh! i think i suffer from SCIDS! shhhh! don't tell! LOL i do miss new episodes though. and no i'm not obsessed. as some say,"I'm just dedicated"

4. ladytrinity

ladytrinity Lab Technician

OMG!! it is so like me when the new episodes are gone . . .
    Although something awfull we have here (Argentina) is that we never know whether CSI is coming back everytime a season ends . . . If we are lucky it just happends what happened here with "Miami" and "N.Y." they pass to another channel with a different hour and so . . . It's so frustrating not to know for sure if your favourite show will come back or not . . .

5. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

My madness comes when my little sister comes screaming into the room yelling at me that it is too scary and so I have to turn it off, sometimes five minutes before the end of an episode. Honestly I have a really big house but she needs to be in the ONLY room with TiVo. Then I get really annoyed. I can't wait to get the DVDs in half a month, then I can watch it on my TV. But until then I am like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

6. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

Still fighting that erge for a flashlight, baggies and one of those big twizzers, maybe some shades also!!! :lol:

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

And yet another season of March madness bring forth the CSI Madness. And this time a bit longer. For those who didn't suffer it from before, do you have it now?

8. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I suffer each day of the week that isn't Thursday, how am I going to cope with this?? Easy answer, I'm not. Anybody got the date on the next episode??

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

April 5 - "Empty Eyes"

10. SwamiCSIaholic

SwamiCSIaholic Rookie

Oh god :eek: I deffinatley suffer from SCIDS noooo BUT no fear i have the madgic cure to aliviate symptons *runs to my DVD cupboard and hugs my CSI DVDs* :D

Brillient article thanks vegaslights

11. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

All i know is that when March Madness is over, CSI better be absolutly brilliant, and have no more weeks of for the duration of the season!!

12. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Oh no! 5 weeks without Nick this is horrible :( I knew there was a reason I didn't like basketball. Thankfully we suffers of the Nick Syndrome have the ward to help us get through this difficult period. Will also rely on my dvd collection.

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

LOL it's like my CSItis thread in the general chatter section :)

I'm gonna go nuts too, going to have to watch Spike reruns to keep me happy lol

14. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

I definitely suffer SCIDS - my case is so severe that sometimes (okay, quite often...and yes, even on school nights) I'll stay up all night just watching my DVDs. Really. I won't sleep (I tell myself that I'm building up stamina for pulling all-nighters in university:lol:). I can't wait for summer, just because it means I can completely flip my sleep schedule and become an owl. Which means...constant CSI without my parents telling me to turn off the TV!!! :D

15. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

There should be a new episode tonight :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.