The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xeri

xeri Hit and Run

Dear myself :

YOU'RE SO STUPID :scream:

Yes so it's a lot of stress and work at the moment, but you should have borrowed the skripts right after you were ill, then you would have had enough time. And you should have asked the RIGHT :shifty: people for a more in depht explanation.

Then you wouldn't sit here in you're lab class all depressive over the equations ,while you're teacher thinks you're just too lazy and stupid to live.:brickwall:

And lab class is only half over and you'll get a note for this...so get you're brain working and suck it up til it's over you :censored:

Yay I looooove this day...

And it's too cold and my head and throat still hurt ( if I rant I can rant about everything :lol:)

2. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Uh, no rant :lol: Wheee! :lol:

It seems every day one or two of the handful of my ex-classmates who has had children within the past year and half have put up a new picture of their child. :( It really bums me out, I wish my sister would find someone she can spend the rest of her life with (PLEASE, YOU'RE GOING TO BE 29 IN MAY!), so she can have a short engagement and be married right away..... so, of course, she can have children!

I'm not even 25 but I'm not going to follow in the footsteps of my ex-classmates and have any children in my mid-20s! :lol: I'm going to wait another five to ten years :p

(plus I'm not with anyone, so....)

ETA 7:07 PM
    What?!?!?!?! Angela sleeps with Wendell!! What the fucking hell is the matter with Hart Hanson?!?!?!?! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: NO!!!!!! ITS SUPPOSED TO BE SWEETS OR ZACHARY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

UGH!!!!! AND DOES THIS MEAN WENDELL IS A REGULAR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

At least he is considerate of Hodgins :thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  3. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

I HATE BEING LIED TO GAWD FKN DAMN IT! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

4. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Thnx still havent got my work but at least ranting helps the anger lol :lol:

5. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Why does no one care about me? Why can't anyone see that I'm having a craptastic day sometimes?

TO MY BEST (?) FRIEND #1:

Why do you ditch me for another friend 24/7, and 5 minutes afterwards it's like nothing happened? WTF? Do you think I'm a total retard? Don't forget that I have at least three times better grades than you. You are so fake.

TO MY BEST (?) FRIEND #2: Why did you ditch me and bf1 three years ago? Were we too uncool for you, or were you just tired of being with us? And when you self get ditched by your new bffe, why do you think it's just POOFF and we are the three bffs again? Things change.

TO MY "BEST FRIEND": WE ARE NOT BFF. Get it? D'you have to stalk me and bf1? I actually get tired of you being after me all the time! If you are a lesbian, lesbians don't touch their friends asses all the time, neither do gays and hets. SO STOP TOUCHING MY FREAKIN' ASS!! I DON'T LIKE YOU! And no, I don't wanna play with your friggin' barbies! We are actually in 8th grade! No wonder why the only real friends you have is in 1st grade. Tard.

TO MOM: You are really nice. But not to me. Why don't I deserve your attention? Why did my sister get a blanket when we were on the plane on our way home from Turkey? Oh, right, I'm sure you didn't see that I was so cold that I had walk back and forth in the plane? Was it that bad to ask for two blankets? And I guess you didn't see that I had been crying either. What did I do to deserve complete ignorance? Why can't you care a little bit about me?

And to my headset: Thanks for capturing me in wires, making me fall face first on the floor and give me a nose bleed.

6. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

To my mom:

What kind of mean, bitch-like ass comment was that? Oh noes, I spilled some water on the freakin carpet! Apocalypse freakin now! It was uncalled for, and for a moment there, I felt like the worst person in the world. I foresee my actions way better than you do yours, so you don't even had the right to comment. So basically: bite me.

To my dad:

Don't you dare pick her side. I kept my cool, I took the high road. Don't you dare share her thoughts. You don't even know a damn thing about me, so how dare yo judge me. If you would even bother to ask how I feel, what I've been doing lately. But no. All that counts is your job and your damn guild. I'm fighting for my future here, I stand on the barricades against racism, I try to make this world a better place, but you couldn't care less, could you?

To self.

Good job keeping your cool. You're better than mean, snarky comments.
    Tomorrow, things will have blown over. Stay in town if you want, just keep up appearances. You're better than this.

Oh, and get your arm checked out. That bruise looks really, really nasty. :(

7. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

To the local job market. I really @#$*ng Hate you right now.

I'm trying to do the right thing by researching the companies I apply for, including finding out who to send resumes and cover letters to, but I'm having NO LUCK! Am I doing something wrong or what? I've tried to look, but I can't pinpoint what's wrong?

I really want a job, and this is starting to get frustrating.

Please give me clue,

Kelly

8. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Today was a good day, productive! :D I only have one rant and it's not a rant really :lol:

Shots, why do you have to hurt so badly! :scream::(

9. tootes

tootes Rookie

Daddy Dearest...

Ok, so the closest i've ever been to meeting you is a photo taken about 15 years ago, and its never really bothered me tbh - im doing pretty well without you thanks. So i thought you lived in Liverpool (which is hours away) so i guess its not like you would be able to see me even if i did have contact with you, but now i find out you live about 20 mintes up the roud from us !! To top that you now have 2 more kids (oh' theres more besides me) and you see these 'new' kids atleast every weekend, and moved back down here to be near to them. So what i'm saying is thanks.. you havent even seen me in the 14 years i've been alive and have never even tried to get into contact with me but you can move half way down the country to see your other kids !! What makes me so different to them ?? Seriously, my mum has allways said that i can see you if i want and we still live in the same town as we did when i was born so its not exactly going to be hard to find me is it ?? So, thanks for being a great dad.. to all your children, except me - really makes a girl feel special !

10. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

So. Effin. Uncool.

Why don't you go over there and give that sod a piece of your mind?!

11. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to air canada: what the hell?? you had no economy seats for the flight last week but you have them this week?? i had to give up on the direct flight, and still ended up spending too much money to fly business class with american airlines. i could have spent $500 less, thanks a lot!

to american airlines: why is it cheaper for me to fly in business than economy?? the plane is less than half full and it was over $200 cheaper for me to fly business. not that i wont enjoy it, but i would rather have a cheaper flight.

12. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

To my body:

Thanks a lot! Make up your mind or not! Give me cramps or don't! (But if you want to lean toward the non cramp side that's fine). Not only do you give me the WORST timing ever, but you have to give me cramps during MATH. WITH A GUY TEACHER!!! So what was I going to say? "Can I go to the nurse since the freakin' school won't let me have Midol on me and since I'm having cramps because it's my period?" I can barely go up to a teacher and ask for help. But no, give me cramps during math. But thanks for not making them too bad.

To annoying customer:
    You have no right to talk to me like that. You were so disrespectful and I ask for a simple please, but no, just go off on a tangent of how hard you work. You are a freaking fifth grader. Also, you stressed me out so much that I gave you too much change. And then you come back to be rude? There was a reason I didn't help you after I got you your food. THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE!!! But I guess I could apologize because I was already stressed from the other school's order. But still, you were completely rude to me and I don't remember deserving it.

To DBQ essay thing:
    I knew what I was trying to say!!! I knew it, but still there's only an hour to write you so I had a sucky last paragraph. It's not my fault that I can't write quickly. But still, that was cruel. I hope I get an A just because I put all your stupid documents in it.

Okay, I feel better.

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Dear Annoying Guys (and some girls) at School: What is with you and your freaking spitting everywhere?! It's disgusting. Swallow your damn spit, is that that hard? No one is impressed that you can spit 10 feet, it's just really gross. Plus, people sit on the steps outside of the school waiting for their buses, and I'm sure they'd appreciate it if they didn't look down where they're about to sit to see a big gob of your saliva/snot. If you have to spit somewhere, why don't you do it on the grass?! Not on the freaking steps where everyone can see! I don't care if you're a smoker or not. Most of you seem to be the smokers, but I don't care, if you don't like the taste that's left in your mouth, then quit freaking smoking.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

To the mail person:

I swear if you don't quit shoving my packages (that are obviously too wide for the mailbox) into my mailbox I'm going to scream and then report you! In fact I think you've been reported before... especially since that one time a while back you were too lazy to pull up in the driveway and come to the door with my aunt's package with an expensive wig in it (which she needed due to losing her hair to chemo) and you just sat the box on top of the bricked in mail box where it could have blown away or someone could have stolen it. Real bright! You don't even have to come up to the door... just pull up in the driveway and honk the freaking horn and I'll come out there and get the package! Yeesh. I'm getting sick and freaking tired of having to shove my arm all the way in the back of the mailbox in order to wedge a package out of there because you're too lazy to pull up in the driveway! You're really lucky that my game isn't damage. If it was damaged by your negligence, you'd be paying me back in full!

15. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Dear Math test that I surely failed last night:

Screw you.

Dear upcoming Physical Anthropology test for which I am not prepared:

Screw you too.

On a lighter note, my Religion & the Modern World instructor honored me in class by announcing that my bookstore analysis essay had been the best out of the group. He gave me Smarties as a reward. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.