Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Agreed! I think that Natalia could use some lovin'...but NOT from Jesse! Give her a hot firefighter for her to flirt with at a crime scene where a fire has taken place, or something like that. Not a main character and fellow CSI. The show really can't handle two of those.

Also, as much as I don't like the idea of Jesse getting a little trigger-happy with Walter, it is kind of nice to see him step out of Saint Jesse Cardoza, Patron Saint of Miami's Victims That Saint Horatio Can't Get To. He saves lives, he gets people jobs, and he even throws away trash that's not his own! :eek: I swear that TPTB are pushing for him to become the first saint to be canonized without having to die first. Trust me, TPTB, we got the message loud and clear the first time: we are well aware that Jesse is *not* a jerk. :rolleyes:

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't know if this is the case or not, but, I have a feeling that scene is/will be meant to throw off the audience, & in the end it won't be that Jesse is aiming/firing at Walter, but at a suspect behind Walter (though Walter will think he's being fired at).
    Sorry to burst any bubbles, but I honestly can't see any reason why he'd "go bad" enough for Jesse to shoot him, nor do I see Jesse freaking out & blowing Walter's head off. In the end, Jesse will look ever so much the hero again by saving Walter's a$$.....that's my theory anyway.

3. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Excellent point. I think you're right. They wouldn't make him go from "good cop" to "bad cop" this soon into his arrival. He's not Ryan, after all. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I suppose I'm a little bitter today. :p

4. Natalie

Natalie Victim

AJBUCKLY
    I love the way you think I would so like to see jesse brain dead lol… I still haven’t gravitate towards him I guest I am still Erick’s girl.

5. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Yeah I think TPTB just edited it all like that to make us wonder. It worked, haha! :D

6. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Wonder why Jesse wants to shoot Walter....bad boy! It'll be something to see him get spazzed at...:p But, I doubt that's what will really happen. They're so trying to throw us off...again.

Ugh, if TPTB starts another ship on the show, I just might pound my TV. They're probably going to end up ditching the storyline, anyway.:rolleyes:*sighs*

They should give Eva more screentime. She's a really talented actress and definitely deserves to do way more scenes:D

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I'm confused too. If he is pointing a gun at Walter it probably is just a misdirection to get us to think something that really isn't there.

I agree NO MORE ROMANCES!!:( Let them just work together. Leave the romances off duty with non-coworkers:thumbsup:

I concer; Ryan-hot:thumbsup: Jesse-bad no shoot people you work with:(, and Natalia-a cold shower please!:lol:

Not bitterness; keen observation:rolleyes:

8. Natalie

Natalie Victim

I know they wont make Jesse the bad guy but a girl can dream and pray for a miracle.

9. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Ok, last night after the repeat CBS showed the new promo for next week. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5URltox3N5I

And I will have a lot more to add once this episode has aired...but let's just say I was freaking out last night b/c this is the episode I saw them shoot a portion of when I was on vacation and next week is going to be awesome!
    I also know that there is no Delko in this episode.

10. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Jesse, be involved in a shooting incident. Natalia, fraternize with a colleague.

We're in sore need of a Rick Stetler fix! I say BRING IT ON!! :drool::adore::luvlove:

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Episode 811....No title

From what I can tell the episode is about a serial rapist who breaks into women's homes brutally rapes them and then when he is done makes them cook him breakfast!! (Anyone else think this ep sounds like an ep of Criminal Minds?) Eventually he escalates to murdering a young gossip television host.

As the team investigates they discover that one of the murdered woman's neighbor's was also a victim of this sicko. Unfortunately, she can't give Calleigh and Delko (that's right he is apparently back in this ep) much since he wore a ski mask and is very reluctant to even help at all. She won't leave her house and she hasn't even told her husband what happened to her yet. Calleigh tells her the only way she is going to be able to move on with her life is to face it and the woman agrees to help in any way possible.

They try and find a commonality between the woman but come up empty. How can two people live 3 blocks apart and not have their lives intersect? That is the big question facing the team b/c they know if they solve it....they will have their killer.

From what I can tell Eric seems to be either a private eye of some sort of, if you all remember, a lawyer's forensic aid....like what Ryan did when he was fired.....I honestly can't be sure. But he does seem to be working with the lawyer of the team's number 1 suspect. He even testifies at the guy's hearing and contradicts Calleigh's testimony which gets the judge to drop the murder charge but keep the breaking and entering charge open!

Episode sounds kind of interesting....although like I said the ep, to me, sounds an awful lot like an episode of Criminal Minds.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Funny enough it sounds a lot like the episode of Criminal Minds that Eddie Cibrian guest starred in. :lol:

Thanks for the info, delkolover. :)

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That is probably what made me think of it!! His character kidnapped those women though....he used his son as lure and he wanted to prove to his son that women will always leave. However, he did bring them home and make them cook breakfast etc for his son....so yeah the similarities are definately there!! ;)

No offense though, this show is NO Criminal Minds by any means imo.

Here is a little bit more about Eric's role in ep 811 and how he truly feels about his departure from the show and what really happened that caused him to leave.

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/keck...guez-goes-from-bodies-to-ugly-betty-2965.html

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Interesting article delkolover, thanks.
    The spoiler sounds good too. That is not what I pictured Eric doing after he left .I certainly didn't think he would contradict Calleigh.

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for the info & the article delkolover, it made me sad though to read the article, I miss Eric so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.