Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. sagasimone

sagasimone Victim

2. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hey, girls!!

oh, flack-angell, i'm glad to know i'm not the only one! i was really unsure to bring this topic here! hehehe ;)

hmm, so you've seen it in melina's interviews? oh well, then you're probably right: it's an habit of hers. but heck i love it too! it's so unique, so melina. :) and she's just so sweet!

hey, sagasimone! thanks for posting these pics!! she's always looking so damn good! ps: what a pair of legs!! and eyes!! :drool:

kisses ;***

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Stellarinas! Uh-Oh! We have a new member ;) Welcome Flack-Angell, Bonasera-Taylor and sagaSimone
    I am glad to have you here :D Post and have fun (btw GORGEOUS avvie! F-A!)

This is the Stella-universe

Let say my PC is still being rebellious, nobody could discovere what is going on with it but i can't be without any connection like in StoneAge anymore :D

NUT NUT! NUT! Beloved and Rebellious NUT! :D

I LOVED the episode. A lot! I liked how subtle it was for her. I ha a déjá vù to 1.02 and to All Access :D I was surprised because i thought th episode was going to be connected to her current crisis but i was very pleased now she is not acting like an automaton. Someone so hurt that nobody could reach her. (especially because we don't know what happened in that month between 5.25 and 6.01)

Only i wish she will be able to smile again. Stella is not smiling anymore. She only looks normal when she is working

And personal stuff is not bad. It is when it is only about DL *roll eyes*

Sagasimone, ha ha i was going to post those same piccies but this silly PC kept rebooting several times until i finally could manage to add some new piccies ;)

Bonasera-Taylor (you have the best nickname ;) :D ) If my memory doesn't betray me it's Corporate Warriors from Season 2 :D

hugs to All

Debbie :D

ps: Vaness!!!!!! I must confess i already have that file but i adore her voice every time :D

I will be back tomorrow when i come back from my examn :)

I just LOVED this scene because i could see Stella back on her feet

Besides it was a very special epsiode to my heart *sniff *sniff. Very Smacked

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am waiting this episode with all my heart! I haven't quitted on Smacked yet!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  4. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

thanks will check it out.
    out of all the dvds i have

5. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

thanks a lot, she so lovely

6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, Stellarinas, new and old ;),

great to see that Stella/Melina is still gathering new fans around her :).

My dearest Lady-Pumpkin-Lamb:D, I´d say your PC is much more rebellious than I could ever be :lol:.
    Hope your exams went well :thumbsup:.

Of course, this case was reminding Stella of her own bad experience in "All Access", but I wish they would have emphasized this more. New fans who might not have watched "All Access" yet might not know why this case was so special to her.
    I agree, Stella still hardly smiles, I suppose this is still due to the trauma or whatever else happened during the time jump. I hope TPTB will soon unfold the story behind. She seems to be getting better, but still she´s not totally well and her old self, that´s for sure.
    Oh, I didn´t mean that I don´t like the personal stuff, I only think that sometimes TPTB seem to concentrate more on this in this season so far and less on writing really good crime stories.
    Well, D/L wasn´t too cheesy yet, I´m surprised :D, but I hope, now that Danny is recovering better from week to week, that we´ll get less of them, but more of Stella and the others. Love the Flack-stuff and I´m looking forward to the "Hawkes-episode".

Take care, hugs to all from the NUT :D :)

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

NUT NUT! Meine liebe NUT!

Nahhhh i guess you don't know how rebellious you are:lol: especially when it comes to be a Smackie;):p but i love you anyway;)

And my PC is much more than rebellious.:shifty: It's a reverend KICK IN MY A$$:lol: did i mention it still reboots itself and next Monday will be sent to technician (yeah! I am not kidding!:scream:)
    Probably you are right. Maybe new fans didn't understand the meaning completely but for *old* fans;) the reminicence was there. Actually i had the 1.02 feeling and of course All Access:drool: but it was nice to see our caring Stell being next to this woman and helping during all the process:thumbsup:

mmm i think because all of them suffered a trauma because of the shooting, Angell, etc, etc, etc it was necessary to show personall stuff from ALL of them in few episodes at the beginning of Season 6. Because if they would show Mac's crisis on 6.24 wouldn't be plausiblem considering all the time between the shooting and everything else
    So writers may be in some impossible situation because to make plausible the "colective crisis" they NEEDED to develop the whole personal issue during first episodes of S6
    On the other hand i am pleased how Don's story is being written becaue you have subtle hints he is under a crisis without being "in your face all the time"
    Also i am pleased by Danny's change. I have discovered he is an individual!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Since S1 i didn't see like that!:eek::eek:

But i suppose to make people remember Stella is under a crisis we should have more hints she is facing one. I mean, she should be more erratic. Those only moments we had where she was weird were during 6.01 and 6.02. We need a continuity about that!:thumbsup: Unless the contoinuity on teh crisis is pairing her up with somebody else:p
    Not cheesy but definitely there is an OVERLOAD...AGAIN!:wtf: aparently nobody in TPTB can't live without the DL Scene of the Day:angryrazz:

The only thing that has changed is that they are not DL anymore but DLL and it's necessary (life or death matter:lol:) to show how mature, stable and incredible loving they are:rolleyes: Excuse me, i need to puke:p

I miss you NUT. I always do:bolian: Didn't you say you are not a shipper ? may i ask you what the heck were you doing in certain thread inside teh Shipper Forum? *COUGH:lol:

many hugs Debbs:bolian:

8. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Mein liebes Lamm!
    I´m a nice non-Smackie, not a rebellious one :lol:. But your PC is the real rebel, untamed, wild and disobedient :D.

Yes, apart from not linking this case more with Stella´s own past personal drama, I enjoyed the way Stella cared for the woman and handled the case :).

I agree with you and I even think TPTB deliberately wanted more character stuff in this season, so they wrote this shootout for last season´s finale from which on they develop everybody´s crisis or trauma. And I do enjoy this personal stuff, but I want more balance between the cases and the character stories.

I couldn´t agree more (apart from the last line :D), we need more scenes with Stella that show that she is still suffering, and not maybe 10 episodes later a full blow of the story when we´ve already forgotten that she has a crisis. I understand that they focus a lot on Flack´s grief, because he´s the one who suffers from the biggest loss, and I do love this story, but it´s true they could reduce the D/L- scenes now. And well, maybe we´re lucky, after all Lindsay was staying at home last week :lol:.
    Oops, do you need a sick bag? :D

Erm, what are ya talking about :D? I´m not a real shipper, I just like the idea that TPTB might have some courage and go for the unusual, which would be in this case to give Stella and Adam a chance :p. Sorry, Mac is out of the game for now, I think he´s even forgotten that Stella and he used to be friends :rolleyes:.

Love you, too, my Smacked Lamb, many hugs from the NUT :)

9. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I could be mistaken but I thought this was the Melina/Stella thread and not a place to discuss certain ships :p Sorry, couldn't help myself :p

Anyway, thanks for the pics! :adore: I love Melina in black :adore: But to me she's always gorgeous, no matter what she's wearing :D... or not wearing :p :drool: :drool: ;)

10. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hey Stella-Gang!:D

Stardust-->

Yes, Melina looks stunning in black. So sophisticated and classy. I can't wait to see what she wears in The Lightning Thief:D By the way, Athene always carries the Aegis, right? *Wonders why Thalia has it when she already has her electric spear* And I still don't get the brainchild thing.:confused:

[​IMG]

^ ^Stella clone.:eek::eek::eek:

Sorry, I was just so tempted to share this pic with everyone:D Man, this girl has her hair, her eyes, and her face...scary.:cardie:

Hugs!

~Miyu

PS: Like my banner?:D

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Nüsse! Nüsse!!Meine Liebe Nüsse!!!!!!!! :D

It's true :D You are very nice but also you are wild and disobedient and i adore you for that

Stella has linked other cases to her own story like in "Open and Shut" but it was nice Melina had the chance to show her acting skills because those who do know Stella's story did feel she was thinking about it even tough thre was not mention of it

Maybe. Alternating a classic episode with a personal episode could have been the solution to please fans without making them feel there was too much of of personal stuff but also i think it could have delayed the resolution of all diferent traumas they suffered after the shooting so we will never know. So now it's time to enjoy what we have now :D

HA HA very funny NUT! i guess i should feel lucky we agree on this mater apart from this last line of mine :D I don't mind Danny's individual scenes or even Lindsay's but having them together on screen "Playing House" after what it has happened last 5 years it's not my idea of a paradise on tv
    I wouldn't mind Mac and Stella playing House tough :D
    And yeap, if i have more "Happy Family" scenes (or better said THAT Happy Family scenes) i will need a barf bag of the size of Colossus of Rhodes

well, i love People who take risks but i wasn't talking about this risk in particular:lol: and if Le Petit and Stell need to follow this story well i hope will be short:shifty: and at least i expect a big "Warning" before the episode starts just not to kick my Tv screen:p (sorry but you know what i think about this subject;))

my love, beloved NUT! have a nice week and behave yourself:lol:

Van!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ha ha ha Van! you sound as a....Mod!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    :angel:

well, it's true. I don't care what she wears but definitely black fits her perfectly :D besides it's one of my fav outfits (it reminds me Taxi and Stella sitting on her boss' desk:lol: Besides Melina looks wonderful even in a potatoe sac!:thumbsup:

Miyu---> Gorgeous banner! :D
    when does Athena appear? In book #4???? Just tell i need to think in a good self birthday present LOL ;) :D

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  12. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Mein liebes Lamm, meine liebe Dame Kürbis:D,

first of all a late Happy Halloween to you and to everybody else :lol:.

Thank you! And after all I don´t plague you with blue screens and reboots :D, my disobedience is of the nice, stubborn kind ;).

That´s true and maybe that´s why I was a little bit disappointed that this time they didn´t make a link to Stella´s story. Melina´s acting was brilliant and I agree, those who know the story immediately understood what she was thinking without her mentioning Frankie.
    Well, I shouldn´t complain about small imperfections, because I think those who hadn´t known about Stella´s story yet, will eagerly look out for "All Access", because Stella has impressed them so much :D.

I agree, I think there is no way to really make it perfect; I mean TPTB told us before the season´s start that this will be a season focussing very much on the characters, more than ever before, so we were prepared. But maybe it´s only me, but I remember really brilliant cases from past seasons, where not much personal stuff was "disturbing", and I´m missing that a bit. I´m a bit torn between wanting more crime again and less character stuff and vice versa-that´s what you´d call schizophrenic :D. I mean, I never complain if there´s a full Stella-stuff episode :lol:, so I should be fair and let them give the other characters their space, too. Also, S7 might be completely different again, who knows....

:lol:, yes, you´re pretty lucky on that matter :D. The Happy Family Messer-Monroe is really a bit too soapy-sticky-steamy, though I was prepared for it to be much worse. But it´s true, Danny alone is like in the old times and Lindsay alone is also much more bearable.
    Stella and Mac together when they are very good friends is as nice as when they are acting alone :lol:. And for your health I`m wishing you nice Stella/Mac-scenes again, but not necessarily "Playing House" scenes :D.

Well, I´m not sure if I may answer to this here, as Van seems to consider such subjects as shipping, though IMO in a Stella-thread we should be able to discuss ALL aspects of Stella, which includes the guys who apparently play a role in her life. So, dear Lamb, I know what you think about the Stell-Adam- subject and that this isn´t the risk you like people to take :lol:, but I think it would give the show a special spice :D.

Have a nice week, too, and I´ll behave fine, as always :angel:.
    Love and hugs

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:thumbsup:Not fair NUT!!!!!!!!

i read uyou message before but you changed your words! :pAnyway Dame Kürbis sounds fantastique. You've just given me a great idea for celebrating Halloween next Year! and btw Happy Halloween too!!!!!:lol:

Oh oh! All Access is just the top of the mountain :D I have a long lists of Melina's brillant acting scenes I don't complain because i liked alot the episode. Stella's episodes changes my mood instantly :D

I guess At some point all cases become personal. I mean, whether the case or the victim always seem affect one of them somehow. Besides it's nice to have personal stuff. It only becomes annoying for other fans when a single storyline is showed over and over again episode after episode like it happened in S5 with certain story you *do* know or even in S3 and S2. I guess that's why i enjoyed so much S4 when that story was interrupted (THANKS GOD!:lol:) for a while:p

Nein, Nein, beloved NUT!:D Mac and Stella together is the maximum expression of chemistry and love on screen and they are alone is like two abandoned ships without direction
    And personally i would love Stella could share more time with Danny talking about her personal stuff. She always has had a special relationship with him. She protects him and Danny, if he has showed interest on someone, that someone was Stell. He was very caring in Cold Reveal

And let me tell you every time i look at Lindsay i really feel she would have made a great couple with Sheldon!!!!! He is much more the sweet and caring type, he likes providing comfort meanwhile Lindsay is the "needy" type. If you consider Danny si also the "needy" type you can see the inconsistency of those two!:p

Also i expect at some point we will have some scene between Stell and Sheldon. I have watched 5.14 this last Thrusday and i love how he noticed something was bugging her. He did the same in teh past when he realised she liked Frankie. Considering how caring she was in Raising Shane and then with Kara's situation i hope we will have scenes between them!

Of course all with strong Stell-Mac scenes:angel:

oh yeah! a special spice to teh show and a special migraine to me. Thanks , No thanks NUT!:lol::lol:

take care, be a good NUT and tons of hugs to my fav Nüsse;)

I have found more lovely Melina's piccies:bolian: Adorable in white and black!:eek: Totally glamorous!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

and Melina's little jewels. Don't you think they are the best gems she could have????:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

[​IMG]

and i imitate Stella mas when TPTB write something i think is "too risky":lol::lol::lol::lol:

[​IMG]

14. Queenie

Queenie Witness

:eek: *cough* the cleavage *cough cough*

*faints*

Okay I'm back.
    And still waiting for my Stella episode from this season. I want one (not just one actually) damn it! :scream: I want this one thing too but not going to talk about it here. ;) *cough* Shippy thread *cough cough*
    I know there was lots of Stella on season 5 (especially in episode 24) so maybe I'm just having Stella/Melina withdrawals but I want more Stella!
    Thank goodness this season has still lots of episodes to come so I don't have to have total nerve brake down...yet. :shifty: LoL

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:lol::lol:
    Quennie i swear i didn't notice the cleavage.:lol::lol:

Juts the outfit is simply amazing!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

But we already had our Stella episode my dear! 5.05 changed my mood. It was very Stella. of course, i expect more too because she is my beloved character and i am a fervent Melina fan:bolian::bolian: but it would be very nice to have an episode focused on heer personal crisis. THAT would rock! :D

BTW did anybody confirm the title for 6.10???????????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009