Kelly Hu & Kathleen Munroe

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Bogart, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Bogart

Bogart Victim

Slightly OT: Not sure if this deserves it's own thread, but I didn't know where else to post it.

I was just wondering if anyone else had caught this week's episode of the new "NCIS Los Angeles" 10/20, two of our recurring guest stars from CSI NY also guest starred on the same NCIS LA ep. Kelly Hu played a sniper (and it appears she's slated to appear in upcoming eps in an ongoing arc, not sure if it'll be on NCIS or NCIS LA), and Kathleen Munroe played the shifty wife of a "Person of Interest". Wouldn't be surprised to see her reprise her role in upcoming eps, since Hu is coming back, so the storyline is definitely not finished. Both women did very well in their roles, it was fun to see them both in the same ep. As several posters noted on the IMDB board, Hu especially was notable as a "...very badass sniper" LOL :lol:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  2. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

ok i know kelly hu was maka and thats about it lol

3. Bogart

Bogart Victim

You're right, Kelly Hu was Maka (I still miss her!) and Kathleen Munroe was Flack's sister, last season. :)

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

as soon as i saw both their names in the credits i got excited to see "Maka" and "Sam" lol.

Kelly Hu will always be either Maka or Lady Death Strike to me lol.

i missed half the ep due my roommate talking to me the WHOLE time so i really didn't get to see Kelly Hu or Kathleen Munroe. that is why i love free eps in the computer haha.

5. Noel_687

Noel_687 Dead on Arrival

I only caught Kathleen Munroe's name never caught Kelly Hu but I knew she looked familiar just couldn't place where I had seen her but now I know. Didn't get to follow the episode to closely cause I was dealin with my sick niece.