William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I don't even put him in the 'I shouldn't like him but I do" catagory. He is a MUST for any woman who has a brain &....yeah...PM me if you want the rest of that statement! LOL :thumbsup::devil:
    He's a HOTTIE and a player and just a ladies man to the max....Billy Billy Billy...GAH....I'm squeeing....seriously.. :drool::drool:

2. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

Yep, I got it!! lol!!I don't put him in that category either. No way. He's gorgeous!!! I put tommy Lee jones in my 'i'm not supposed to fancy him at all, but i really do' category - don't ask!!! Tommy has a face like a shammy leather! Billy is perfection in every way..... sigh..........

3. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

I think Billy is gorgeous and sexy, so I really don't understand the "Unlikely Sex Symbol" tag either. I was just so happy to see a great picture of him and to hear that others feel the same way we all do about Billy. :adore:

4. Criminologist86

Of course he's gorgeous & sexi ;) LOL :drool: The unlikely part irks me too...it's like it's HIGHLY LIKELY, people! Unless you're blind....or ignorant....LOL He's a hottie & they chose a BEAUTIFUL picture of him.....absolute sexiness to the max :) :devil::thumbsup:

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Geez, why is it so hard for people to call this guy sexy(excluding us, of course)?! I always thought beauty was in the eye of the beholder, but it seems like 'sexy' has been stereotyped to 'pretty boys'.:rolleyes: Billy's not only sexy because of his looks, but the way he says/does things, in the way he carries himself, just who he is as a person makes him sexy.:drool: He's just a beautiful person inside and out.:) And did I mention he is a M.A.N.? When it comes time to separate the men from the boys, he's standing on the mountain top.;)

6. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Now that is a passionate speech about a passionate man! Well done on winning your Jeff, Billy! Totally deserved, but why shared?! He was Chicago Theatre's Man of the Match last summer - no arguments! How did Mattie Hawkinson do? She was marvellous as well and he needed her to make the passion and desperation exude from him...

I don't get the 'unlikely' bit of him being a sex symbol either. Like who else is there out there that is as gorgeous and gentle as Billy? I'm still being a sad act and looking adoringly at his picture in my 'Blackbird' album!

THERE ARE NO OTHER SEX SYMBOLS!! JUST BILLYKINS!

7. Criminologist86

I've never heard of the Man of the Match but hey, if Billy won, I'm a fan!
    Mattie didn't win her award for Best Actress in a Principle Role. :( I was super super bummed as I felt she REALLY deserved it & I think without her in "Blackbird" alongside Mr. Sexi, the response to the play wouldn't have been nearly what it was- they played off of eachother SO well. It was a tie vote so I guess each nominee got an award...I find it hard to believe some other guy whom I've never heard of was as good as Billy...or at least voted as such.

AMEN- NO SYMBOLS...Just Billy :devil::thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

My daughter just e-mailed me on the "unlikley" article, which I sent her [thank's gilsgal] and said "WHAT", I don't get that "he's very handsome", and not because of me. She had watched "Long Gone" a ways back, and and said "OMG, he's friggin' gorgeous":p I don't think anyone ever called him "ugly":alienblush:

9. Criminologist86

So TOTALLY random & not entirely on our current topic, but I have to get it out ;p
    I was just remembering Ash's & my experience at Blackbird and Oh my GOD I can't believe I went!!! I'm reading through what I wrote down (Because I don't really do 'journaling' per se, I copied/pasted my fan review for here & WPAP and saved it) after our performance, and I swear the emotions come back....I'm re-living seeing that gorgeous, talented, phenomenal man in PERSON for the FIRST time in my life, and I'm like WOAH....God I can't imagine meeting him (I mean I can ;p lol) and the huge emotions that come with that.....

Sorry! I had to rant....continue :)

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Amen, sister!!
    I'm sure the guy is probably big in the theater world. Maybe we should start becoming theater buffs lol. Hey, if Billy doesn't mind sharing, it's all good.:)
    No truer words were ever spoken about that man in that movie. That pretty much sums it up.:drool:

11. Desertwind

Tonight is one of Grissoms last eps "19 Down" where he sits in on Dr. Langstons serial killer seminar, and he's awesome in this ep. well worth a 2nd or 3rd look. We just watched "BULL" so good, the poem at the end about the guys bull Windtwister, and everyone though it was about a girl:eek: so glad I've got these on tape~

12. Criminologist86

Bestie: How does one become a theater buff? LOL We should SO get into it! We'll be totally rambling off random theater information, thinking we're so smart, and people will look at us & laugh. LOL
    I doubt Billy minded 'sharing' a Jeff Award win with another guy (whoever the frick he is!), but I'm kinda bummed- I think Billy's big 'comeback' performance deserves to stand on its own...*sigh* I'm so selfish! LOL Ok, so maybe I'm selfish FOR him, either way, I'm an evil little b*tch. ;)

However, that brings up another point: Billy does theater cos he LOVES theater. It's not to win awards or get recognized, it's cos he LOVES it & has a huge passion for it, and doing it even though it's not necessarily financially rewarding (which maybe it is, I have no idea. I'm no actress, I'm a freaking CSI for god's sake...student at the moment, but point taken), he truly believes in the love of stage & performing and characters and scripts and concepts and plot lines and symbolism and all that "theater-y" stuff. He's made for it. That's why he does it, Amb...jeeze...God I'm so so so so so selfish for him..I just want him to win win win all the awards and get the recognition and everyone to be like "OH my GOD Billy Petersen" . Ya'll know he'd SO roll his eyes & laugh at me if he heard me saying all this!!

13. Desertwind

WOW, on last nights ep. one of Grissom's best ever the 'goodbye to his team' what a fantastic actor in this ep. The outpouring of emotions. Nick and Greg shocked and in disbelief:wtf: Hodges acting aloof and weird and saying "do whatever you have to do" with the always great confused expression by Grissom:confused: Wendy saying how she appreciated him and his nonchalant comment "You deserved it" Cath "I knew before you knew", knowing that he was leaving to go join Sara, and happy for him. Doc "Are you running away from something, or running to something" Gil "I'm running to my office":) Doc "Your nuts" & mumbling "I'm never going to retire". Brass 'So, I hear you leaving us" Grissom: "I am" Brass "That's too bad, we could have done BBQ's and went out on the boat" Grissom You've got a boat"?:eek: Brass "NO":lol: Super Dave tearing up and walking awy when Grissom said "I'll miss you" ................and the horrible scuzz bag serial killer in Reno EWWWW:klingon: and how Grissom watched & listened & how he narrows his eyes down and is so convincing as the "pretending to be there for a lecture" and Langston finding out and getting PO at him the first time we saw him. What two fabulous actors. Great episode:thumbsup:

14. Desertwind

Here's a article Q & A with Anthony Zuiker [creator of CSI] and some comments about Billy, from JAM In part he states~

JAM:: "With Jorja Fox back on CSI indefintely, one last question:Will Grissom return this season"?
    ZUIKER:: "We're trying to get Billy back~ It's really up in the air right now. he's sorely missed and I'd love to have him back, nothing would please me more than to get Billy back"
    YIPPE maybe baby, back where he should be~

JAM ARTICLE

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  15. Criminologist86

*SQUEE* I'm still insanely happy that Billy won his Jeff Award! *YAY* :) Congrats, honey! :D
    I was just thinking about 'Endgame' today and thinking about how that's Billy's second big play and he's gotta be SO thrilled that not only is/was "Blackbird" a HUGE success, but he got recognized for his amazing theater talent & effort, and now he's in 'Endgame' at Steppenwolf, which I'm sure will be phenomenal. I'm SO glad he's finally able to be where he truly loves to be.