CSI:Miami- season 7 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Solitaire, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Sorry about the double post.

I think the Dad was going to make the girl get an abortion and he would never let them see each other again. So they felt they had to get rid.

Tara took the pills for herself, and put the blame on Julia- who I did feel sorry for, for a change.
    In a later episode Tara is confronted about her pills, and it comes out she is an addict

2. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

I unfortunatly didn't see the episode last night but it sounds awfully familiar. Did it have the woman from scrubs who played Jordan in it?? If it did I have seen that episode and I don't even remember when I watched it :confused:

3. tootes

tootes Rookie

Ah' im understanding the storyline now :lol:, thankyou.

Thankyou aswell for the spoiler on Tara =) x

Yeah, Miami had the woman who played Jordan in scrubs in it. :/

God very ecitted about this and shouted .. 'ah, its Jordan!!' My mum thought i meant Katie Price.. it took a bit of explaining :p

4. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

:guffaw:Katie Price lol, tho she also had a divorce party lately so there is a similarity in that sense! I have seen that eppy then, which I remember being particularly good tho I worked out the relationship between those kids as soon as the young girl appeared. I don't know if I was being particularly clever that day or whether it was just that predictable to everyone.

5. marymagdalen

marymagdalen Lab Technician

Freeview fine, internet being stoooooopid! Hopefully this will post OK.

Anyway, loved last night's episode! I kinda guessed that girl and boy had met and a bit of incest had gone on before it was made clear!

The bit with Natalia and the photos at the end - I was half expecting her to discover that one of the mom's had had an affair and one of the kids wasn't the father's so it was all OK really - but that didn't happen, which made me wonder why they bothered with the bit with Natalia and the photos at the end!

Gobsmacked once again by the way someone - in this case Kyle - instantly capitulates to Horatio's instructions: "You work here now." "Oh, OK." then "You live here now." "Oh, OK."... Doesn't anyone ever bother to argue with the guy? But then again, if he told me to do something, I'd do it, so who am I to complain?!

Funny coincidence too - caught an episode of Scrubs earlier in the evening for the first time in ages, then... yay, Jordan turns up in Miami! Spooky!

Jude

6. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi i enjoy the episode , can't wait to see how Julia and Kyle storyline will develope .

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Tootes- you are welcome about the spoiler.
    Jude- It did feel like they filmed the episode and then thought 'oh we need to shove Natalia in somewhere, lets have her looking at pictures.' It was a bit odd.

I hadn't realised it was Jordan. I did recognise Kirsten from the OC, though.

8. lal

lal Pathologist

Happy Tuesday :lol:

9. tootes

tootes Rookie

Happy Tuesday Everyone !! :p x

10. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

Happy Tuesday F.A.S.T members! Here's hoping for well behaved freeview boxes and a jolly good episode!

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Agreed! Happy Tuesday everyone.

12. neworder

neworder Victim

Flight Risk was the best episode of Season 7 for a long time, very enjoyable.

Shame someone else stole the pre-credits quote from Horatio again I'm getting sick of that happening.

13. tootes

tootes Rookie

Me likey, me likey alot !!

Aaaah' a nice bit Ryan action, some EC fluffy-ness to keep me entertained and to top it all.. the man with the 'brittish' accent wasn't in it :p:lol:, not that i have anything against him - but why do we need the fake accent !!
    ..What more can you ask for ?? ;)

^^ Probably going to sound very dopey here.. but i have no idea what that means.. Help ?? :rolleyes:

14. neworder

neworder Victim

Traditionally, particularly in seasons 3-6, Horatio would deliver a mildly amusing comment whilst putting his sun glasses on immediately prior to the intro credits rolling. In seasons 1/2 he usually had something to say but didn't usually combo it with his sunglasses.

In season 7 too many other CSI people say something before the credits, like Eric did in this particular episode or there is an explosion or something, it's rubbish, I want Horatio quotes god dammit lol!!!

15. tootes

tootes Rookie

^ Thank you for explaining.