Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #7: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
From last nights "Coup de Grace" Sara rocked, and was seemily impressed with Murano [Enrique Muricano] formerly with "WOAT" who she worked with closely on the scuzz bag gang members. And she was intrigued with Dr. Langston and his theories her slight smile when he was talking showed it all~

SARA..CATH..RAY..GREG

Last edited:
So Jorja has joined an ad campaign with Peta, to stop the Canadian Seal Hunt, which is about to start this November. As someone who was born and raised in the Great White North, I strongly oppose this. I understand it comes from a tradition of MANY, many years ago. But there are other ways to honour a tradition. In case you don't know, thousands of seals, mostly babies, are beaten to death for their fur during the Seal Hunt.

Jorja's Ad

They are friends in real life, and in the two week's ago TV Guide was a awesome interview with them. Marg went to Billy's Star on the Hollywood event, and was with Jorja there, she also went to see her 2008 play, and in the article said 'how she was going to go to Jorja's house an watch her surf'. They are so different than the characters they portray on the show.;)

TV GUIDE COVER

INSIDE PICTURE

JORJA'S PLAY

We're all aware they're great friends in real life. It's part of what makes the chemistry of the cast. Regardless of what the writers ask them to portray, sometimes their real-life personalities bleed into their characters. Sometimes Jorja can't hide her amusement in a scene with Marg and I love her smirks. :)

haha, And I'd love to see Jorja get Marg out on surf board for a lesson. That actually sounds fun. Hawaii with the ladies of CSI. :lol:

Last edited:
LastToKnow maybe you can get a back copy of this issue, great interview. I bought 3 copies, and one for me and two for friends, and took a little poll of my own about who people thought was the "prettiest" from approx. 10 people at my local supermarket, [for fun] and 6 choose Jorja and 2 equal and 2 Marg~

SURFER GIRL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back