House MD

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Woozy, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

This came from the Television without Pity House forum and contains information for a possible storyline for the season finale. It may not happen, but it sure would be a wonderful story to play out. It sounds like it is a possibility right now, we all know things change by the time they air. Ok so here we go, are you ready. Ok in the season finale, Ok, straight from the site: It appears as though House has been shot. He spends a fair amount of time in the ICU, cuffed to his bed, forced to converse with the man who shot him-who is in the bed next to him. The guys name is Moriarity. Does that ring a bell to any Sherlock fans out there? Lots of angsty stuff for Hugh to play, as House is confronted with his mortality, the kind of man he is, the choices he's made...So on and so on, like I have said quite a few times already, this is just speculation and anything can change, from now until May 23rd. But wouldn't this be a great way to end the season. And Hugh is such a great actor in these situations, so we know it would be awsome.

CSIFAN1985

2. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

I loved last night's eppy, interesting case and a was differnt to other cases when the wife was infact a murderer even though we don't know the actual cause of why she did it. Great stuff includes:
    - Just House and team working togehter
    - House & Wilson house scenes
    - House stealing Wilsons' lunch
    - Chase nearly clapping when House was juggling
    - Cuddy whacking House
    - Cuddy stepping in when House & Cameron were arguing
    - Need I say House and Cameron's final scene :devil:

Fab eppy :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Funniest part of the whole episode!!! All the food said 'property of James Wilson' or 'do not eat House' and House still ate it. OMg, so funny. I love Wilson, he is the cutest and sweetest husband anyone could ever hope for!

Favorite line of episode: "You blow dry your hair?!?!?"

Do you all think that Wilson will get divorced from his wife. His wife comes off as a a$$ in this episode when she gets rid of everything reminding her of Wilson (such as the maid) but do you think Wilson wants or will get a divorce. When House says something on the lines of, "once the divorce is final..." and Wilson really did not apply, or did with a blank stare. I think that Wilson really does not want his marraige to end but right now I think that his spoiled, stuck-up, sluttish wife will never get back together with him. What do you all think Wilson is thinking and what will happen to his marriage?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

"You blow dry your hair?" was a good line.
    But my FAVORITE part is when he was eating the pancakes. And then Chase tries to take one, and House slaps his hand. So cute. =D

5. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

^^ i loved that part to, the look on house's face was like "i cant believe he just tried that!" :lol:

i also loved the arguing scene between house and cameron, cameron was totally telling house off! the look on cuddy's face was priceless, she was like "someone is telling house off!?!?!" :lol:

house and wilson were pefect together, they work so well together on the screen! i cant believe that HL thinks he does a bad job! he is so perfect at this role

i was wondering, why did cameron have the money tucked into her pants? why not just in her hand? anybody have any ideas?

6. GilandSara

GilandSara Lab Technician

I don't know. I was very confused.

Edit: Maybe it was because she still likes House. Instead of putting it in her hand she did that. You know.

7. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

I don't care, it was DAMN HOT :devil:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

It was very stripper-ish. Cool, though. Maybe she was just trying to get a point across. What point, exactly, I dunno.
    Can't wait for next episode. Looks awesome.

9. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

:lol: oh boy cath4gil, i should have expected that from you :lol:

well if you can call it a House/Cameron moment, its fine by me :lol:

is it just me, or has cuddy not been around much?

10. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

It's not just you. I love Cuddy and I miss her when she's not around. She owns everyone in that hospital, even House!

Don't worry, apparently there's a lot of Cuddy in the episode All In. That's two weeks away. Can't wait.

11. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

;)

I do miss Cuddy, I think she is getting more scenes of recent weeks, although we hardly saw her first half of the season, i blame that darn Stacy for that!, taking away Cuddy scenes and also Wilson scenes to an extent

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I've just watched the ep so I can visit my fav thread again ;) (I was afraid to be spoiled).

I haven't caugth the "Blackadder" thing,you've got a great eye CSIFAN1985 :eek:
    The only thing I've noticed was Foreman and Chase not wearing ties.

The clinic story was funny,I don't know how many marriages have been broken by House already. :devil:

I'm happy that the maid had ironed House's shirts.lol.

13. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

The maid/House scene was damn :lol:

It's boxy and woody' :lol:

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I like it when that clinic patient guy's wife came up to Cuddy and said something like, "I do not have herpes and I am not sleeping with my daughter's karate teacher!" And Cuddy just turns to a nurse and says, very calmly, "Please find Doctor House."
    The maid n' House scene was good. And I like his un-ironed shirts. Very cute.
    I miss Cuddy too.

15. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

OMG, I loved the "Sleeping with Karate teacher" scene with Cuddy...I almost fell off my couch laughing. :lol: :lol:

I also liked the look on Cuddy's face when House & Cameron are arguing. It was like "WOW, someone else is standing up to him"...cool.

I LMAO at "boxy & woody".

And when Cameron handed House the $100, he grabbed it & there hands remained there for a brief sec longer then ussual **grins**...he looked a little unconfortable to me. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.