CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It's sad that "sploshing" made it into the press release but not Hawkes' storyline. :rolleyes:

2. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

The upcoming episdoe sounds interesting, assuming it actually is a Stella centered episode. I was imagining the Adam Stella thing would come up faster than episode 5, and sooner than that enormous time jump that seemed to have happened in this season already. Anyhow, I'm looking forwards to it.

I would love for them to take the Adam Stella thing further, it could be interesting...

3. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

I'm hopingthis comes out clearly apologies if it doesn't (stupid computers) personally I hope we do get a good Stella episode but no Adam. That is one story line that should be never, ever brought up again the whole idea is downright nauseating.

SMACKED FOREVER ADAM ABSOLUELY NEVER

4. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I personally prefer Mac and Stella as well, but I really think it could be interesting to give it a shot. Anyhow I doubt whatever it might or might not become, will last more than a few episodes.

5. Curiosity

Curiosity Prime Suspect

I am hoping for a good Stella storyline as well in this outing. Given the current spoilers, I wonder if her part of the episode involves the dancer's girlfriend --maybe in some way it reminds Stella of what happened with Frankie.

Re: the Stella/Adam storyline, I don't necessarily want the relationship to continue, but I was hoping for a bit more context around what happened, especially since it was suggested that Stella's actions represented some sort of change in mindset. Granted, the writers did wrap the opener in such a way that the liasion could be interpreted as a one-time thing, but without anything further, it sort of comes across as a ratings ploy, which seems a rather cheap way to use the characters.

Anyhow, given the time jump, they also could indicate that the affair has continued offscreen for several months and use this episode to resolve it. Or they could just put the whole thing on the backburner until later in the season when the affair is revealed in dramatic fashion.:rolleyes: A number of different possibilities for this one, including just leaving it as it currently stands.

On another note, I am looking forward to the Hawkes episode. It's been hinted that he gets involved in some sort of Madoff-like situation, so I'm curious to see how this storyline unfolds and hope they don't just limit the impact on Hawkes to one episode.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

6.08 Cuckoo'Nest

7. Faylinn

From MegaBuzz:

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

So I'm guessing he hits rock bottom in the episode where he ends up at Terrence's place, which is Wednesday?

If that's the case he should be back to normal by next week. ;) They've got Danny on the road to a full recovery in record time so it wouldn't surprise me if Flack's story line will be over soon too. :rolleyes:

9. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Damn. So guessing that the unlikely ally is Terrence...that's basically it for Flack's storyline? :wtf: They wouldn't even be ten episodes into the season and yet two supposed-to-be-major storylines will essentially have played out. Exactly what do they have planned for the rest of it? (And please do not tell me it's going to be Mac's show. Again. I'll scream.) Hopefully they're going to run with Hawkes's story, the one that starts in "It Happened to Me".

10. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Hopefully they will stretch Don's storyline a little further than 6x08. It doesn't make sense to énd it just yet. There's been way too little about it so far. I don't see why they would kill Angel, (hire a new actress.) But not make it a long, good storyline for Don?

11. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

^ I'll be downright pissed if they just leave it at 6.08...not just because it makes zero sense to me how anyone just gets over grief at the snap of two fingers (no matter how many friends come down to drag him out of it in a single episode). But also because they've devoted very little time to the impact shooting Angell's killer has had on Flack. It was nice to see that focused on a little in "Dead Reckoning", but is he ever going to come to terms with it? And if he does, are they actually going to show that, or are they just going to leave it at "it stays with [him] forever"? (Which would make sense, only he's a cop and shooting dangerous perps is just something they have to do sometimes. So I really don't want that to vanish into the continuity-hole while tptb move on to a new story.)

12. Faylinn

We're getting 6.05 this week, and Nelly doesn't appear until 6.08 - so we have at least a few more weeks before any of that plays out. (BTW, if I remember correctly, Flack shooting Angell's killer will be addressed in that episode, if not before.)

Maybe Danny will be his 'unlikely ally' - it's not like we've seen much of them being 'friends' lately. ;)

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Oh, OK. I got confuzzled by all of the press releases. Thanks for the clarification.

I forgot about the killing being addressed too, so hopefully the storyline will go on after that because I can't imagine them dealing with that in one episode without any further ramifications. Although, something like that is exactly what the BHC loves to chow down. :rolleyes:

If it's Danny then it'll be Lindsay too. Those two are now joined at the hip. :rolleyes: Danny can show off how well he's recovered with a swift kick to the ass while Lindsay does the Mary Sunshine/Pollyanna schtick she used on Danny. :rolleyes:

14. CCA

CCA Police Officer

:censored: god..what! Seriously :censored: This probably be the only eppy I'll like. I'm just going to walk away before I start saying things my body can't cash! ;)

15. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.