Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
dracbatty55, thanks for the great picture and job. Have a nice weekend!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

^ :guffaw:

i like "open" mac too, when he lets his guard down a little, it's nice to see that. and i also like vulnerable mac - like when he talked to reed about claire and stuff. basically i like mac venting, be it in angry mode, open mode or vulnerable mode. more open mac and less closed mac please!

hmm yeah you've got a point. there's an episode when mac opens up to stella about claire and how he felt back then. yeah, you're right, lisasimpson, vulnerable mac is to let one speechless. (i'm obsessed in writing a ff about that scene since then). ;)

What episode is that?

Hey guys,
Havent been here for a while. So im gonna stick ma 2 cents in.
Vunrable Mac makes me see that he is actually human and he does make mistakes. Angry Mac just makes me laugh. Idont know why he just does.
I also love sweet Mac. The Mac who stops being "The Boss" and is "The good friend" when his employees are vunrable or have the really good news like when D/L told him they were gonna be parents he gave them both a hug. When Lindsay went to testify in Montana and she was scared he gave her hug and reassured her she could get through it.

I have some spoler pics to show you!

15840552.jpg

15790099.jpg

15840519.jpg

Hopefully you'll like them! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Greetings, to all the regulars, newbies (yay - more people to corrupt with Mac-based gutter thoughts:devil:), and returning regulars - dracbatty, limzhappy and Debbie, good to see ya here again!

Wow, so many gorgeous old and new pics, thanks especially to Sam for the lovely spoiller pics. Mac looks great as do Hawkes and Flack! *thud* I think the men of CSI NY should raise money for a charity by doing a Full Monty type thing (male strip show):drool::devil::lol:
I love the sweet pic of Mac bringing Stella coffee, lucky Stella, she gets Mac and coffee, is there a better combination? That's a lovely scene, like limzhappy I love it when Mac stops being the 'Boss' and reaches out/connects to his team as a friend and supports them or shares personal things with them.

As for which Mac I like best, I am with Lisa, I like when he vents, whether that's by getting angry, showing his vulnerability or when he opens up to people, whether those people are his colleagues or people involved in the case. I noticed that in s1 he tended to open up and reach out more to people involved in cases than the others on the team (with the exception of Stella, of course) but after that, he started opening up and reaching out to his team much more. And to people other than Stella, mostly Flack, which was lovely, but also to Hawkes and Danny and Lindsay, and even to Adam and Sid by joking around with Sid and teasing/joking with Adam. It's been a lovely thing to see, a nice subtle bit of character development.

My fav Mac has to be superpissedoff!Mac; something about him being totally over-the-edge angry with someone is just *fans self* Though vunerable!MAc is adorable too, just seeing how his face changes so easily in the shows, is perfect too. With each season Mac grows more into himself, he's more out-going and he smiles way more than before in s1, especially when Stella is around but that's another thread :lol: And the best thing is we're learning more about him with each week that passes; little nuances that he goes through, mood swings etc.

And *hides from pics* I haven't seen last weeks epi yet, I'm working on it though seriously.

Hello! :)

So does anyone has any info what happened yesterdays eppie? :confused: Something interesting about our Mac...

I'm just curious while waiting some new pics! ;)

Thanks for pointing out the no pic situation sam! :guffaw::devil:

Photobucket was just not behaving last night, i'll upload them when I get back from college today :) But as for the ep, it again wasnt the best ep dunno whats got into the writers this season :shifty: Although there was one nice 'p*ssed off' scene of macs ;)

My fav Mac has to be superpissedoff!Mac; something about him being totally over-the-edge angry with someone is just *fans self* Though vunerable!MAc is adorable too, just seeing how his face changes so easily in the shows, is perfect too. With each season Mac grows more into himself, he's more out-going and he smiles way more than before in s1, especially when Stella is around but that's another thread :lol: And the best thing is we're learning more about him with each week that passes; little nuances that he goes through, mood swings etc.

And *hides from pics* I haven't seen last weeks epi yet, I'm working on it though seriously.

Oh yeah, superpissedoff! Mac is very, very hot. Loved how he really lost it with that Nazi scumbag in Yahrzeit who pretended he was Jewish so he could live in America after WW2. Vulnerable!Mac is also adorable, and I agree that how he changes in episodes, how his face and particularly his eyes change is perfect. I agree too that he's more out-going and smiles more, I was watching Down the Rabbit Hole last night and during that whole scene where Adam makes his avatar in Second Life into a woman and then Adam and Stella tease him about his terrible game, I thought that there was no way we'd have seen s1 Mac behave that way - engaging in good natured teasing/banter. I thought the same thing when he just seemed amused when Adam called him 'dude' and also how he trusted Adam enough to let him do all the Second Life stuff, and how he seemed to get a kick out of watching Adam show off his SL skills. I thought the same thing when watching Time's Up when he went to the jazz bar to play after P. dumped him rather than staying at work or going home alone.
Love how he banters with Flack, Danny, Sid, Hawkes and Adam too, it's nice to see him open up with characters other than Stella. Though he still has some lovely and amazing moments with Stella, and he definitely seems happy when she's around (most of the time) but as you said, that's for another thread.;)

NATTY!!!! Thanks so much for savin' my day once again! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

*HUGS* :beer:

I'm going to examine these pics more closer now....:devil::devil::devil:

Oops did I go a lil' nuts :shifty::devil: Enjoy anyway guys :guffaw:

And I'm back *woot*.Thanks for posting these hot caps :devil::devil::devil: while i was getting a tan Nats :p I owe you one *or two* but I'm not gonna bite your head off *just yet, well not anyways till I've seen the eps.* :guffaw::guffaw:

Originally posted by CSISenna:

And I'm back *woot*.Thanks for posting these hot caps :devil::devil::devil: while i was getting a tan Nats :p I owe you one *or two* but I'm not gonna bite your head off *just yet, well not anyways till I've seen the eps.* :guffaw:

JOOLS!!!!!!!! Welcome back my friend! :thumbsup: I hope your holiday was very relaxing one. ;) Nats has been doing amazing job by posting all those pics! :drool::drool::drool: I still haven't cleaned all the drool from my keyboard! :guffaw: Really it seems our fav. detective gets hotter in every episode! Can't wait what future eppies will come! ;)

JOOLS!!!!!!!! Welcome back my friend! :thumbsup: I hope your holiday was very relaxing one. ;) Nats has been doing amazing job by posting all those pics! :drool::drool::drool: I still haven't cleaned all the drool from my keyboard! :guffaw: Really it seems our fav. detective gets hotter in every episode! Can't wait what future eppies will come! ;)
Thanks Sam, Mexico was super again :beer:
Still catching up on the last 2 eps (thanks to my lovely Chipmunk Nats :)).
Coudn't resist to search for new promo pics and I certainly can't wait to see Mac in action. *whistles* Enjoy :devil::devil::devil:

Clickables :drool::drool::drool:

Oh slap me, these were already posted. Gotta stay off the Tequilla that's for sure :evil:

Last edited:
Thanks Sam, Mexico was super again :beer:
Still catching up on the last 2 eps (thanks to my lovely Chipmunk Nats :)).
Coudn't resist to search for new promo pics and I certainly can't wait to see Mac in action. *whistles* Enjoy :devil::devil::devil:

Clickables :drool::drool::drool:

Oh slap me, these were already posted. Gotta stay off the Tequilla that's for sure :evil:

Erhm Jools...I posted those for some time ago! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Anyway I won't give you a Gibbs's slap I'll let him or Mac do it! :devil::devil::devil: I'm sure you won't mind it! :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back